Culture Pals /cp/ Holidays

"Because it's almost 2017" Edition

Come meet QTs from around the world, get your flirt on, make fun of aidsy chan pretending to be Korean, learn '''''languages''''', hangout with the Ukrainian bro, message /deathmetalshark asking her to unblock South America, look up hot QTs, enjoy the Tramadol posted by Zrenjanin bro, share replies from pastas, make new OCs, etc.

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/aKbez9ya

Previous Thread:
mega with all the OP pics that nobody uses
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZEURntrQOg
fantasynamegenerators.com/korean-names.php#.WGaUrVxUpj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for I like to get my ass fisted

I'm a girl btw

faggot

Now, if only there was a cheap way to order books from France to Russia...

>I do not want to stand out
>used to tripfag
>still spams shitty emoticons

Why do you guys think that it is an HIV whore that you are talking to? Does not AT ALL seem like her to me.

eh, gonna repost here

First for being happy together

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZEURntrQOg

guys I can't get my new headset to work, I plug the microphone in but nothing happens

You're in SPb right lad ?

So what the fuck are you doing on interpals when SPb is full of easy cuties.

Maybe need to download a driver

Sent this a 43 year old Spanish lady's way.
Hope she'll reply ;3.

for a microphone ?
No.

UNless it has it's own audio chip, and that costs a looooooot of money

1. It dieded
2. Probably not the default communication device or some other configuration issue.

I am not exactly on interpals in the same way that others in the thread are: I only use it to practice french. As for the >looking for qts irl part: I am rather asexual and have high standards: not interested in just fucking and not able to find anyone that I would be interested in.

I doubt it dieded as it is brand new, and the speakers work fine.

I don't understand #2 though as I am retarded

Your mum is a faggot you twat

k

>ukrainian

no such bro

I want to make a Korean fake, but instead use it to be a total dick to koreaboos and try to convert them to normal humans. Is this a good idea?

Already doing that but they, and I shit you not, think they know better than Koreans.

Have had a Koreaboo tell me studies conducted in Korea by Koreans are wrong because "I was there and I have seen different things"

very selfless, I considered that once

Well fuck

Alternatively, what about a Best Korean fake?

I know some french as well

>Madame, j'ai l'honneur d'etre votre esclave

One good thing to come out of reading dostoevsky desu

control panel -> sound -> recording
pick the new mic and right click -> Set as default communication device (or Set as default device)

Maybe the chosen one is Realtek Digital Input.

It's probably a configuration issue somewhere on your end.

>>Madame, j'ai l'honneur d'etre votre esclave
Was that in "The player"?... Or "The gambler" as that might be the warranted translation for the title.

Yeah.

Yes.

I laughed my ass of at that part.

especially when he begins yelling JAWOHL as well

Should I ever bother tutoring myself in Russian for my appreciation of Russian authors to be furthered? Because in our customary arrogance, every teacher I've ever had has whispered to me that its better to read them in French anyways since the Russians from that time "thought in French, and wrote in Russian but still taking into consideration how it would sound in French", due to the Francophile Russians meme.
French arrogance? Yes? No?

I don't remember reading "The gambler" that well :c. Only about him pussy-whipped, which is why I recognized it from your quotation.

Should I go out after work on NYE or hang out with you all?

I'm considering the latter

I'm trying to make a name for my Korean fake but their naming conventions are so fucking dumb and complex

Well I don't know how french translations are but serbian ones are quite good, because eh languages are similar.

Yes he did it because a girl egged him on, to be honest if a guy does a stupid thing whenever, it's probably because of a girl.

Just use a name generator
fantasynamegenerators.com/korean-names.php#.WGaUrVxUpj8

Remember, surname first then given name.

Suk dis-dik

>Yes he did it because a girl egged him on, to be honest if a guy does a stupid thing whenever, it's probably because of a girl.
Well yes, the prospect of girls is what incites to being on interpals so I can really argue against you about girls being a guy's ever source of plight.

me to be*
I'm sleepy.

it still fails to make sense unless you change

>So I can
to
>So I can't

Also it's like 18:16, why are you sleepy ?

I'm trying to wrap my head around how it works. Like what would you call the korean person?

Say their name is Yun Chung-Hee. Do you call them Yun? Chung-Hee? Chung? Hee?

>talking to this really fun polish girl for a few days
>even stay up all night just chatting with her
>now its just completely quiet the past 2 days

Feels bad man, i thought i had her

>When you nab a qt jewess
Oy vey

Well, I am not sure, to be honest, as I have not read any works in both russian and english/french.

>the Francophile Russians meme.
This is true to some extent, it was the language of european aristocracy for quite some time. However, saying that they "thought in French" is a bit too much. They knew it to a certain extent, but I doubt that any of russian classical authors thought in a foreign language, besides Nabokov, obviously. (If you like his works, then learning russian will certainly make you able to appreciate them even more, namely, Pnin and Pale Fire are both filled with intricacies that can only be understood if you have some knowledge of russian and english (and in some cases french))

To my mind, learning russian just to be able to read the classics does not make much sense: it woud take a shitton of studying, from grammar to vocabulary. To add on to that, if that is your only goal, then you will probably have trouble with measuring your progress: Dostoevsky, Tolstoy, other classic authors either overdescribe things (not saying that it is bad, but it will cause problems, when russian is not your native language) or have a terrible (sigh, sigh, Dostoevsky) writing style, which causes problems aswell. However! if you are interested in the culture overall, not just reading the great works, then it feels much more reasonable to learn the language.

>tfw even people that you share origin with do not want to chat?

I was the user that had had his tooth extractionon Wednesday, and I've been sleeping away very unleisurely the last two nights ;C.

you people are sad

I do live in stavanger which is Pole central here in Norway

Quebec you finally independent

t. no qts

Pls gib Québécoise QTs

Can't help you with that senpai

get pissed and sleep like a baby ?

True slav solution

It's commendable that you prefer the paperback version, but why don't you look for the pdf?
Did you try buying books from ebay or leboncoin and have them sent in Russia?

Yeah, it usually costs quite a lot (it helps that I make some money on the side and get paid in dollars), I often order books in english, but for some reason french ones cost more, from shipping to the book itself, everywhere that I looked.
>pdf
Of course, I could do that, but I hate reading on screens and my eyesight is bad enough as it is.

smalteser unblocked South America. Thanks based pilotbro.

your welcome! :)

Tried using this website, everyone is muslim

d-dont remind me

Maybe there's less demand for books in French and that makes them expensive.
If you're ok with 2nd hand books, don't you have any specialized libraries in your city?
For example, in Paris, there's "The Abbey Bookshop" for Canadian books, "Shakespeare and Co" for English books, "Les Éditeurs Réunis" or "La librairie du globe" for Russian books.

stop searching in your own country then lad

>not drinking till you feel numb
>"true slav solution"
You gotta be kidding me.

Unfortunately, no. It is nearly impossible to find books in english here, nevermind french. Unfortunately, there are no such libraries, not that I know of at least. Actually, looked it up after writing this and found out that there is one in St.P, thanks for the advice! I am not going to borrow any books til I improve my french a bit, otherwise I would feel guilty about someone else not reading the book, while I am procrastinaning on it, because it takes too much time with my current level.

At least you didn't get in too deep like I did...

at least she liked you

mine won't even bother responding on fb

that's probably good tho Tbh user. Because the heart break I felt really fucked with me.

You didn't get attached like I did over the period of time we and her talked.

at least yours was on the other side of the planet, i've had to see this girl every week. honestly, i grew way more affectionate to her just talking once than i did any girl on interpals that i talked to every day.

You call him Chung-Hee

Yeah I hear you... :/

Happy new beer

Who's that in the middle pic?

/fraharry

say here brah

I think she begs for my korean dick lads
(>人

>join this site because of /cp/
>have an actually interesting conversation in three languages over Skype with a Chinese girl studying in France
>feel guilty about being part of /cp/

Some of them are nice women, dammit!

I probably will

send her a korean dicklet pic

>Martinique pretending it has its own flag

Stop this denial, your official flag is the French tricolor.

Fake Lithuanian profile from a /cp/ user.

>If she delivers i wont break my man code and honor!
well you still have to share it with us since technically you're not a man
also you should send her a pic of small korean dick for her to see just "how good her pronounciation is"

i have one class left with her unless i choose to continue studying. no idea what to say to her...

This is the first time i've read anything about your situation, but just ask her out bruv

It would be really low of me to do that...sorry no can do >.>
I dont need the title "dutchsis"
.-. But I think ill consult a very speshaal friendo for that in the mena general and ask his opinion (iraq flag) about this >.>
To help people here out with a korean fake, here a korean dicklet .___."

Is there a awkwardness between you?

i think she has made it fairly clear that she's not interested

no not really, but maybe now after she ignored my last message to her

wtf you are supposed to send dick pics with erection not when they're soft lol
you're not going to a doctor you're trying to excite her
i think you should know stuff like that

._. You can just say its erect. Koreans have small dicks anyways
Also here a hk dick
.-. Its the hk-kun posters' dick

think of it this way user. You're attracted to her looks. I assume you don't know her that well. She could have a total bitch personality for all you know. So maybe this is a blessing for you.

Go find another blonde user

you should stop posting dicks now
btw i think im at least twice that size ;)

Well .-. Duh. You're not asian.

Can you get and post nudes of French QTs..?

>She could have a total bitch personality for all you know.

hmm, she has been really nice every time i've talked to her. very likeable. i'm really not interested in any other woman right now.

.-. I will consult my iraqi frenemy for that if its moraly correct
Also
What to do if a girl says no perverts on her page? Do i still have a chance?
.-. If I had to stand in their shoes...im an odd girl desu
>.< so what they would do i wouldnt do it
What they wouldnt do
I would do it

theres always a chance
it probably means no inbox-raping sandniggers and weirdos that immediately talk about sex

:( this ip shit is just bad for my self esteem...hw do koreaboos get so good looking
I remember weebs used to be so ugly @_@ they still are
U_u koreaboos however can be socute
Ugh i h8 myself now

.-. Oic
Every girl gave me her kakao except this lady

suck my bongo pls

Now imagine how it feels being a white dude knowing some fugly gook can get higher quality pussy than you no problem.

Maybe she was just being polite? But you never really got to know who she is. I dunno man. I'm just trying to make you feel better.

>i'm really not interested in any other woman right now.

I know this feel

weebs think their ugly beta asses will be accepted in japan as is. koreaboos know Koreans care more about appearances, so they put more effort to clean themselves up i guess

its just a bunch of stupid little teenage girls or immature 20+ year olds. koreabooism is a thing because currently korea is popular for some idiotic reason so since they have no personality the just follow whats popular at the moment. you shouldnt feel bad at least you have a personality

Fuck it, made a Korean fake.

My Korean fake has existed for like 10 minutes and has 1 picture. Already getting views from 10s.

Really?

Post a 10/10 profile pls

I can't because interpals is 404ing on me right now.

Noooooooooo. :0

>404'd
RIP Interpals, you were a decent site.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

eh, ip is not representative of the real world. whites are fine

And then you realise that nobody around you has it and get an alcohol addiction, so that you can withdraw and suffer from delirium tremens and at the very least have demons to talk to.

well yeah, thats about it