Swedes are the kindest people in the World

2 Swedish tourists were visiting Scotland and they saw a homeless Man and they took him to Sweden for a week to spend time with their family.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-38468558

Swedes are TOO nice I feel bad for them

You're very kind, but please don't. I'm sure there are people nearer to you who would be better recipients of your compassion.

They wanted that big british cock

CHAV'd

Visiting Sweden is bound to make him feel better about his situation.

Swede posters here aren't very nice.

It's all well and good till they bring out the surstromming on the Christmas table. I mean it's not as if you could refuse it given how generous they've been.

"here" isn't a very nice place, knawimsayin?

>knawimsayin
I don't speak not-English.

he looks like robbie rotten

Too savage. You've got to be gentle to Swedes.

And yet Sweden won't pay reparations for the atrocities they committed against the finnish people.

Do you mean samis?

swede posters here are stormfront niggers and anyways you shouldn't generalize people from Sup Forums like rlly ?

For as long as he's been on the streets I don't think he gives a damn that some people have more than him, the fact that they give him food and a place to stay is unparalleled generosity to he.

>Americans understanding banter

They are too nice. This is why they get raped.

>HORRIFIC BETRAYAL OF 1400 CHILDREN FOR 17 YEARS.img

It's a meme.
I've studied obscure archaeological literature and compared them with ancient Norse sagas and actually came to the conclusion that ancient Finns committed a genocide against Swedes.

I am deeply sorry for the actions of my ancestors and hope we can move past them.

gib reperations binlan!1!! we never forgib or forgo

Genocide was the norm in the times of the Greater Finnish Khaganate though.

we're trying to catch up