Relaxing / cozy thread

relaxing / cozy thread

i love these threads, ill dump a few

bump

rate my room

not sure if this counts but its pretty cool

looks chill, whats the view out the window?

nice lighting, how?

I say clean up a bit and make the furniture a bit neater and its pretty good.

this in the day

ooh, if the street usually isn't that busy its perfect.

feeling comfy in this thread

lightbulbs from amazon that u can change with a remote, started with 2 now i have 7

anyone else into beaches at night?

I'm going on my deck and lighting the fire pit soon will send pics

Cabin in the Appalachians where I spent Christmas with my fiancé a couple years ago.

very nice

love blizzards

Used to live here, woke up to this view every day.

love this set up for some reason

My heaven.

i've been looking for good ideas on a personal library.

Kind of like the idea of not having electronics in the room.

Just books, comfy chairs/couches, a desk, a fireplace, and some good views.

That couch. If I could find a couch.... I'm looking for a couch, and it at the very least had to be looking enough that I can lay between the arms without touching either. Thing is, I'm 6'6".

And here's a suggestion, I have a tape player and a record player in my book room. Classical music is great for the mind, and great for relaxing.

here

You can always look for electronics or players that blend into the room when you don't want to notice them.

Good idea.

Love reading when listening to nature sounds, classical music, instrumentals, ambient trance, etc.

Record player would reduce the desire to search the internet that comes with mp3 players

You can still find classical music on record floating around in places like flea markets and record stores. Flea markets are cheaper, but stores are more likely to have intact vinyl. It's pretty much a flip.

Yes, but I more just want to not have it around as a distraction.

I'm a piece of shit that will just decide to browse Sup Forums for hours when a random word I read piques my interest.

I understand what that feels like.

i usually hate clutter, but books i hoard

It's still beautiful. A few years ago I went into my local library after not going for Around ten years and was hit by the smell of books.

I am a huge fan of electronics and modern tech, but I hate the idea of reading books on screens.

I need that physical book to flip through.

Maybe its from spending so much of my other time on computers that it is nice to be able to step away into other worlds.

I should head back to the local library and just read again.

You actually retain more information from paper than from screens. There was a study.

It's now part of my life mission to find this store.

Dumbledoors library

That wonderful man. I actually am autistic -high functioning and asperger syndrome- and used the Harry Potter books as escape from the other kids growing up. It became my biggest thing I've ever been into.

And just to be clear, if any of you elite Sup Forums fuckers see this, there's nothing about who I am that can make me feel bad about.

They are fantastic because all ages and types of people can enjoy them.

I should reread them again.

Always wanted to chill in the Gryffindor common room.

Really want to live in a small house with a mountain in the backyard.

Fix your fucking lights you pleb

This looks like a nightmare witch hole

Me too. I took the Pottermore sitting test and got Ravenclaw. It is the only other sorting short of the hat itself I'll accept.

For me it's gotta be a cabin style house in a forest.

approves

sleep tight
>>>pupper
>the system can suck a dick its a meme bro thanks gook

You have no idea. I fucking love hats , and I'd give her the biggest fucking hugs she's ever had.

Excellent thread

This is nice thread

lets get married

she was my favorite witch, though McGonnagal was extremely badass.

That violet filter is crazy. On the slim off chance that's not a filter, THAT'S CRAZY.

fucking love streams near the house.

Listen to it gurgling as I fall asleep.

looks like a brothel to me

Molly is also pretty badass.

Look at that pupper's comfort level.

Took this myself

It blows my mind how fucking purple that sky is.

this thread

It's nice to have a thread so genuinely absent of internet hostility now and then.

fuck you

That being said, this is me signing of with reluctance. I need sleep.

same place

Sup Forums is not too bad after midnight PST sometimes. The children are in bed and trolls tend to be gone at this time.