Hey Sup Forums, I'm going to be homeless in Portland soon and need some advice

Hey Sup Forums, I'm going to be homeless in Portland soon and need some advice.
>Be 20
>Fight with family
>Leave to stay with family friend for a month
>Realize I won't have enough money to move into a new place after this month
>Buy plane ticket to Portland and put in my two weeks a work.
I'm planning on bringing basic shit like clothes, guitar and hygienic supplies and will be buying a sleeping bag, razors, etc. when I'm in Portland to avoid carry on fees. I know absolutely nobody there.
I plan on busking and enjoying it while I can during the summer and then train hop/hitch hike around back down to California or las Vegas(where I am now.)
What are some fun things to do in Portland for cheap? I'm already planning on checking out Burnside and other skate spots. What should I look out for?
This is going to be my first time on the streets so any advice is appreciated, even the obligatory get a job comments.

Portland-fag here, what kind of fun are you looking for? There's Forest Park and the Waterfront in NW. Definitely a good idea to check out the skateparks. MT.Tabor is a fun trail where alot of people go on the weekends and you'll never be short on places to sleep there are plenty of spots to go all over the city. Alot of the other fun stuff here is based on getting drunk at bars or festivals dedicated to expensive beers. Idk user what part are you headed to?

Bump

Pretty much just adventurous, out doorsy type stuff. I honestly don't know fuck all about Portland other than that their homeless laws are really lax. Not really sure where in Portland I'll be exactly.

FYI, Portland is fucking packed with homeless right now. You will be fighting tooth and nail with meth heads for a piece of dirt to put your tent on. I extremely strongly recommend you go somewhere else.

Just stay the fuck away from Eugene. We have enough of that shit here.

A lot of homeless in Portland have been forced out of their homes due to rising costs and gentrification by fucking califaggots, if they find out you are just doing this for fun, they will not be kind to you.

Triple 8's know what's up.

They will kill you for your belongings. It is not a safe place.

portland has a pretty large homeless/drifter population. so you'll be fine. just hang out near the college campuses and pretend to be one of them- play your guitar, etc

also, the laws used to be lax but they are going to enact sit/lie ordinance and police have very violently removed homeless people from public parks in the past.

maybe try salt lake city instead, mormons are actually very accepting and charitable. they helped me turn my life around many years ago

I'm not doing it"just for fun." I'm being forced into homelessness and realise it's not the end of the world. I'm also trying not to hate my life and blow my brains out over this so I need ways of helping with the stress that this is causing me before I have seizures.

Fix your relationship with your parents. There are already too many kids "on vacation" here sucking off everyone.

how about you spend your plane ticket money on some therapy so a doctor can show you how to manage your stress.

also, seizures are a real fucking medical condition, and don't go giving us any self diagnosis shit

>won't have enough money to pay deposit on an apartment
>decided to quit his his only current source of income and actually pay to become a drifter rather than looking for extra work for more money

What the fuck goes on inside of your head?

I only give hand jobs for $, no sucking off for me.

Portlandfag here.
This is not a good idea, op. No judgements, you can do whatever the fuck you want with your life. But Portland is crawling with homeless currently and it's not really very safe to be a homeless'ness-tourist or whatever you'd call it. Not joking or trying to fool you, it's probably a pretty shitty idea. Everywhere that homeless people generally sleep is jampacked and the violence is pretty high. You can 100% expect to get stabbed by a meth-head fairly quickly if you insist on being an idiot.
Good luck, op.

>Can't afford a place to live
>You should pay for therapy
Kek. Also, I've experienced doctor diagnosed seizures in the past from stress, I'm not some 13 year old girl crying for help with her ADHD, bipolar depression.

Not op but on a sidenote, where are the pills at? I just moved here and can only find psychedelics and weed.

What other cities would you guys recommend? I'm in Nevada right now and really don't feel like dying in the desert from the heat. Being stabbed by a tweaker actually sounds pretty nice at this point.

you clearly have enough money for a brand new fucking sleeping bag and shaving supplies

where do you think you're going to find a mirror? or hot water?

To add to this, the possibility of being raped is also extremely high. Especially if you're female. Street kids being raped here has been a thing for quite awhile, and homeless rape in general doesn't even get reported quite often.
Seriously, I can't stress how bad an idea this is - even beyond wanting to be homeless and bounce around in the first place, whatever, but Portland is NOT the smart place for you to go.

>just moved here
you are fucking ruining Portland with your faggotry. shut up and drink your pbr or go the fuck back where you came from.

>Being stabbed by a tweaker actually sounds pretty nice at this point
Comon, dude. If you're feeling that way then being homeless is definitely not going to help you. You're setting yourself up for something ridiculously horrible. Not to be a huge faggot, but you're young and the feelings you're going through can improve and life can definitely get better.
I would really encourage you to fully explore options other than being homeless, regardless of how much you think you've exhausted them. You can be smarter than this.

>thats cool i would do sex with alot of girls if i was allowed to do that

bay area, there's tons of jobs and good social services here. just stay away from golden gate park at night, that's where scary shit happens to homeless people

>Sleeping bag at most: $50
>Razors: $15ish
>Air fare $115
Hot water and mirrors can be located in private bathrooms in certain fast food joints.
To get into the cheapest place where I am now would cost $550 for first month's rent, security deposit, and most places want last month's rent as well. There's no way I can come up with $1000+ in two weeks. This whole thing completely blind sided me after paying off medical bills that left me completely broke.

This.
Saw a homeless guy passed out getting boned by another homeless guy. This place is not where the homeless come to retire anymore. They've been slowly spilling from the city to all the surrounding suburbs. Thank you trimet...

Lmao fuck pbr and fuck you. I've spent most of my time in Portland laughing at all the faggots buying shitty beer and being trendy and eating bacon all the time. I'm doing this city a service

It's portlanders like you who make me ashamed to live in Portland. Educate yourself you liberal fuckwit.

>bay area
Everything is expensive and it's literally one big tourist attraction, I wouldn't recommend San Francisco for anyone nowadays it's been raped by the tech industry

OP here again. Just to clarify, I'm pretty much at the point where I want to kill myself but I want to see some cool shit, and just let the world kill be because I don't want to just blow my brains out or hang myself.

This

At the fucking pharmacy where they belong. Hint, go see a doctor

I'd rather be homeless in 68° weather than 110+° weather tbh.
Plus this.

Rather than fly here. Save your money and start giving blowies to truckers for a ride here. It will get you into the mood to get fucked when you get here.

You should've been aborted. Your statement is fucking retarded.

fuck you, you're fucking retarded

Lmao dude kill yourself you uneducated fuck

the tech industry is raping but also producing money and bringing in shit tons of capital that is making the bay area thrive

Lol. 68deg? Portland is going to be an interesting experience for you.

>uneducated
I'm a fucking phd student at Stanford. I care less than zero what you think of me

I was off by about 10° for daytime but that was the night time average. I'll take 70-80° with humidity any day.

my politics are neofascist, Hitler and Mussolini knew more about economics than amerifat retards like you do

Good luck finding a job after your tuition cost sucks the life out of you. Good luck with that stanford degree that means absolutely nothing now that ivy league kids and just about everyone else has taken all the jobs that you would even be eligible for

You are a waste of oxygen.

I don't even need a job because my family is rich, I'm just in it to do sweet research

Ahh so you're a liar also? Well I'm sure you'll go far in your research of male assholes and how many dicks you can take in your throat at once

I don't have to prove shit to you. I'll fuck men and women and whatever the fuck I want. I'm the goddamn overman

I work in +100°F weather regularly during summer and early spring, and I'm from NYS.

Anywhere that's as low as low 60s/high 50s as a high during summer isn't a fun place to be in the winter.

Mediterranean climates like the western us can have both mild summers and mild winters