OOH YEAH YEAH YEAH BABY BABY OOOOH YEEEAAAAH for 40 minutes

OOH YEAH YEAH YEAH BABY BABY OOOOH YEEEAAAAH for 40 minutes

Wow, such a masterpiece

muscular instrumentals, excellent band dynamics, huge sounding guitars+drums, immediate additions to the British songbook...

Pretty good for a debut album you insufferable bastard.

Yeah, Robert Plant lays it on a bit thick, but there is objectively no disputing this is a fantastic debut. Arguably one of the greatest ever made.

Fuck this shit! This is nothing more than a Cream rip off and the same goes for the second album.

Crem is 10 times more embarassing & sounds even more dated.
inB4 muh Clapton. this guy is a hack

This is actually probably the least OH YEAH BABY of the zep albums

Cream isnt a Clapton centered band its Ginger Bakers band

>Crem is 10 times more embarassing & sounds even more dated.
OOH YEAH YEAH YEAH BABY BABY OOOOH YEEEAAAAH
>inB4 muh Clapton. this guy is a hack
Show us some of your guitar skills

Cream is lame and boring and does not sound similar to LZ at all.

It must be mind blowing to put the record on and listen to Good Times Bad Times for the first time in 1968 though.

Kek

Clapton is possibly the worst acclaimed guitarist

IN THE DAYS OF MY YOUTH

this is more true in the case of the albums following this one lol

I can agree that Plant is one of the most insufferable vocalists in rock but he's tolerable at the very least on Zep I

go to bed Eric

It's a great understated album, I think it's the most refined of all their work

>the most refined of all their work
But that's not Physical Graffiti

>Lots of people talkin', few of them know
>Soul of a woman was created below

Reminder that women are the great satan

from 2 mins on, the bass guitar and then the 'swirling' guitar and bonhams kick drum I KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO BE ALONE I SURE DO WISH I WAS AT HOME

pure gold

why?
Non-argument

maybe, but it feels a bit too bloated of an album

I've always felt that their debut was probably their best album

Half the album was outtakes from previous albums

Because, blues rock is the most boring genre ever and merely just a phase in music history. So it created the most uninspired rockstar ever.

>I have a sort attention span so it's bad
Not how it works

Hey, what's the difference between a bag of cocaine and a baby.

Eric Clapton would never chuck a bag of cocaine out the window to win a Grammy.

agreed desu
i fucking hate this shit and all the posers who say this is "real music"

Good point

It does not require any attention at all. It's just some bowl-cut haired dude singing blandly about his mediocre take on life over repetetive power chord-driven music with occasional jerk-wad seeking attention by unimaginative pentatonic scale guitar solo.

>music does not require any attention at all
Really?

He was talking about Led Zeppelin, not music

That is actually kind of true. Good music catches your attention, not the other way around.

Well, Led Zeppelin is organized sound in a creative fashion, so it's music
Says a lot about the quality of the music if your full attention is not needed to appreciate it on many levels. But I guess some people like being spoonfed disposable music.

I wasn't talking about Led Zeppelin though, clapton and it's kind. Also I can not believe I'm having an argument over eric clapton. Who the fuck listens to Eric Clapton but sad single-moms.

>George Harrison was a sad single mom

Finally, people are getting red pilled on this topic. Led Zeppelin is a fucking bland and unimaginative band. BABBBY BABY DO YOU LIKEEEE IT?
:yeah but stairway to heaven!
SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH! Even that was a ripoff.
now go back and jerk off to all the zeppelin memories you have of riding around in your dads pickup truck to it.

Who are you even talking to?

yeah fuck off
pure curiosity, what would you consider good hard rock albums?

Ghost

i like cream, derek & the dominos, blind faith.. still not as much as Zeppelin though.

Then again, blues rock is my favorite genre. I could listen to that shit all day no matter how bland it may sound for others.

I really find blues rock as a genre really dehumanizing and out of any subspace of human feelings. On the contrary, while blues rock is so pedestrian, I have the same feeling about Canterbury scene prog rock bands. I do not comprehend what kind of a soul a person must have to listen to that. I really want to understand it.

White room makes me want to kill self from boredom.

Led Zeppelin is music like Eric Clapton is someone who wouldn't defenestrate a baby for Grammy.

>lol fucking whte people music
Shut up idiot

Well how long have you studied music theory?

*12 minute solo*

That's Dream Theater

What would Led Zeppelin be if they had a singer that didnt sound like a screechy broad singing about lord of the rings horseshit

Kek

shit, because Robert is god

this

Zeppelin's first album is packed with short explosive songs. Good try though.

You bastards Disraeli Gears is way better than anything Led Zeppelin have ever released and Ginger Baker/Eric Clapton was a way better combo than Bonham/Page.

The first Led Zeppelin got an 8/10 from Scaruffi and that's the only opinion I need.

Lol. Dead

stones > beatles > zep > hawkwind > cream > sabbath >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>deep purple

Sabbath >> Beatles > Cream > Stones > Zep > Deep Purple > Hawkwind

>Sabbath that low
Wtf are you doing

Beatles > Zep > Stones > Cream > Sabbath > who the fuck are Hawkwind >>>>>>> Deep Purple

it's a band mostly famous for having lemmy before he formed motörhead.

They were pretty good, not sure what they do in this list though.

>who the fuck are Hawkwind
Best space rock band ever pleb

No it's Jack Bruce's

Deep Purple are just a Vanilla Fudge ripoff

Must've been a time traveler to listen to it the year before it came out.

Rush > all of these bands