I bet she has a great personality.

Rocking her school colors

she looks like shes in her mid 30s OP

honestly not really...

only 22 with bad genes

I'd dip my whic

does she rim you?

many holes available

haven't tried, pissed on her face in the shower once...

kinkiest thing you've done with her? is she into humiliation?

probably this night
made her say her name on camera

Gross. I'd shove my cock into that ugly little pigs ass, pull it out, and slap her in the face as hard as I could with it. Wiping all of her own juices all over that oily fucked up face of hers. Then I'd choke her with my cock whole holding her by the throat, yelling at her about how fucked up her face and body is, until she's crying while choking on my cock. Then I'd cum down her throat and do it all over again. (hopefully that receives some nudes.)

>fat in all the wrong places
>small tits
>ugly face

Christ OP get some standards, at least pick a fatty with big tits or a cute chubster

fuck yes it will, here

haha fair

This is actually a really cute pic of the cow

I'd fuck her so god damn hard.. Any close up pussy pics, OP?

bent is her best position

told her to smile for the camera...now for the internet

I wanna ram my cock so far into that loose ugly hole of hers.. I want to hear the squishing noises my cock makes as I pull in and and out of her, harder and faster each time while I pull that pig by the hair and yank it back hard, by the end I want her to be in so much pain that I'm practically hate fucking this bitch. (ass hole pics if you have any)

good plan

You want me to keep going?

slut

sure

Such an ugly slut.. You can tell she'll do anything to feel an throbbing dick inside of her

yup lol

does she like anal/ass play?

Any pics with cum on her face?

no but she takes it up the ass like a champ

sadly not yet

youshould make her drink her own piss. and have her steal her moms/sisters dirty panties and sniff them while you fuck her.

I put her own dirty panties in her mouth once

nice. you should make her taste her ass...put a finger in her ass then take it out and make her beg to smell and lick it

too much?