I've had sex with an asian, a white girl, halvf white/mexican, a fat mexican and a black girl at the same time...

I've had sex with an asian, a white girl, halvf white/mexican, a fat mexican and a black girl at the same time, a black girl, a smelly white chick, and got a blow job from a mexican.

How about you Sup Forums?

There are literally only white people where I live.

How were they?

>692601401
also all of them but the asian were hookers

been on Sup Forums since i was 10, im 24 now

It's a dick, not a welfare check. Be a little more fucking selective.

5 koreans, 1 chinese, 1 vietnamese, 1 nigger with blowjob lips, 1 arab with perfect tits, 1 smelly white chick

Just your mom.

7 white girls because I have something called "self respect"

What is the correct selection?

you in Korea?

bump

I'm dating the asian she my first gf

No there's shit loads of them in Sydney.

what would you rate as your best?

Depends. My black gf from Ghana was probably the best in bed. Lived with her about a year. Koreans I've been with were the prettiest but very ditsy and I couldn't do a relationship. Chinese and Vietnamese not so great in bed, not submissive at all don't believe that bullshit, but smart,funny etc etc - gf material.

i've had sex with my hand.

In this order italian, korean, chinese, russian. All about dat diversity.

How assertive are you? I found I do well with the asian but poorly with blacks because they dont listen.

Sadly 99% white girls where I live (I like white girls but I'd prefer a healthy mix)
With tinder and studying abroad for a while I managed: german (homecountry do'h), dutch (ugly but that wasnt the question), south-korean, chinese (multiple, god bless they fuck like animals), taiwanese, austrian, a jewish chick (one of my finest moments) and a virgin from Iran which I will count despite her being to tight for real penetration.
Sadly, at 23, I now have real feelings for a women which kinda fucks up my game :(

Where are you though? Africans are fairly reserved and sensible most of them don't relate to so called "black culture" from the USA. I did poorly with a black girl when I was in the USA - she was sooo confident I felt like a mouse.

america

Women are always attracted to a bit of mystery so just go for foreigners or travel and become one yourself.

I'm a fucking loser and have only had sex with dildos and shower heads

you do butt stuff?

I'm actually a prude when it comes to anal

i haven't had sex in 7 years so im pretty much a virgin again

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Had sex with white chicks, married to a muslim, had sex with israeli jew. Never blacks.

Muslim women by far the best.

16 females ranging from 14 to 47, 3 thailand ladyboys, 5 trannies, 1 crossdresser, and 5 males

>got a blowjob from a mexican

was he gentle?

>a fat mexican and a black girl at the same time
> a smelly white chick
lol ok sir.

for me..
white girlx15

Where can I buy those shorts?