Will Pep fix him, Sup Forums?

Will Pep fix him, Sup Forums?

Yes, he will be in the best form of his life

So you don't think his Euros bottlejob will scar him for at least a season? From what I've seen the criticism does seem to get to him, fuck it'd get to just about anyone his age

No, because hes a total merc that doesnt give a fuck about improving himself because he gets paid a shitload of money and can afford a fleet of luxury cars.

He'll be at Palace by 2018.

He will become the next Neymar, but the english media will continue to hit on him because he plays for City. Trust me, from where i´m from i´ve seen it happen.

Where ARE you from user...?

nope, Wilfred Zaha lite

He's done. Believed in media/agent telling him he's amazing.

This.

He's not broken, just shit

If by fix you mean turn into a lean mean sideways passing machine than yes

He should give no fucks. England was bad before him, they will be bad after him.

If im him , im focused on club career.

This. His crosses will get better.

>Unknown

He doesn't have what it takes tbqh

Will be loaned out a lot and then sold to Stoke

>Poop
>utilizing attackers with no football intelligence whatsoever

First season permabench and then loaned out till his contract runs out.

>roy is manager
>rooney starts every game AND IS THE FUCKING CAPTAIN

he doesn't give a fuck.

Youre fucking stupid and a racist if you think he has no intelligence. Hes risen from the mud of a 3rd world country into a bigger success than you could ever hope to become

peep can't sell all the shit english players. he needs some home grown benchwarmers.

Shut the fuck up. Your country is the definition of benchwarmer

Did you notice his decision making in the final third? He's dubm as a brick, deal with it, Trayvon.

About Poop, look how he handled Germany's golden boy that scored them a WC winning goal. He gives no fucks.

This is true too, he could stay to fill homegrown quota.

'll fix him the way he fixed Götze.

go back to:
>ayy

Flim Session , instruction from professors and pep , and proper training of the playbook can fix that.

What you cant teach is world class ability , and hes one of the most talented english wings.

So again , shut up. If guys like him can become champions then anything is possible

Alien pls

Sterling is way better than that hitler youth

Trips confirm

He's just another Liverpool player who got too big for his boots.

Torres and Owen would chop off their dicks for the chance to turn back time and stay with Liverpool.

Sun-reading scum detected

don't you ever get tired of yourself you scouse mong

Yes

Literally the English messi