I want to kill but I want to make money doing it. I want to be an assassin and do what Deadpool does but professionaly...

I want to kill but I want to make money doing it. I want to be an assassin and do what Deadpool does but professionaly. How should I go about achieving this

Do you have military experience ?
Willing to travel ?
know more than one language ?

>OP gets a gun
>someone hires him to kill their wife
>he shoots her dead but gets arrested almost immediately
>op spends the rest of his life getting assraped by tyrone

You get a job as a drone working in a cubicle. Then, one day a beautiful woman will drag you out of your workplace. She will then train you to be an assassin and you will marry her. Or you could go to Mexico, and try to join a cartel and become one of their hitmen.

Most assassin employers on monster.com look for at least three years of industry experience. I recommend special forces or private security contractors in war zones.

I am not yet out of highschool so I can do those things what do you recommend

or u can try to kill the rich peoples who have 'so much money they want what money cant buy', and u can take theirs and be set for life; sounds like the sport 4 u. ud be doing humanity a favor as a bonus

test your killing potential on yourself first

Get military experience
Be willing to travel
Learn a new language

Should have seen that coming

Will do how do I record it and post it so people can watch

live stream. only reliable way

>I want to be an assassin and do what Deadpool does
>I am not yet out of highschool

Not OP here, but a NEET interested in becoming a private contractor. Either merc or assassin. Realtively fit, but where do I start training? How does someone who never held a gun in their life before learn to kill for a living?

One thing I keep seeing is 'learn a language'. What language do you suggest?

And no, this isn't a spur of the moment sort of thing. I'm legit considering it as a career path.

Just be a hit man

If you're a NEET how do you expect to pay for any training?

I can get a job, easily. I have connections in that area.
Is it expensive though? If so, I may be saving for a while...

How old are you, and how fit are you? what does your workout look like?

Also, what country?

Sign on with Baltimore PD

If you can get a job easily why haven't you gotten one already? And training itself isn't gonna be too expensive but it's something that requires time and effort. You really should have already started because as it stands you won't be able to really do shit for at least a year

The only way

Stop being a faggot op

I'm 20.
I'm...Not sure how to measure fitness, actually. But I'd say above average but nothing spectacular.

My workout comes in two segments. One is the running, in which I sprint through the sand on a 1/4 mile beach for 8 laps (from end A to B to A again is one lap)

Second segment isn't anything spectacular. I do 3 rotations, consisting of, per set,
>60 jumping jacks
>30 pull ups
>30 push ups
>side plank for 30 secs on each arm
>regular plank
>Wall squats for 30 secs
>30 squats
>30 lunges

I'm from the Bahamas. Primary language is English.

I'm sort of on break, finishing off a year of trying to treat my depression. I'm set to go to work by September, though. I'm not really held back by anything, so if I need to, I can take another year off for training later on down the line. I'm studying programming on my own meanwhile.

Like I said, I was considering it, but there isn't much...information on it that I'm sure isn't conjecture.

>First mission:
>Kill yourself

Become Japanese

what is your SAT score OP?

Don't do mercenary work in any first world country. You'll get caught.
If you want to get employed, get in touch with third world criminal organisations.
Also, don't think they'll trust you and don't think they'll ever let you leave. Working outside the law comes with a heavy price called personal rights.

There is a book called Hitman, A Technical Manual for Independent Contractors

However, it was written by a Florida Housewife and the silencer it shows yu how to make won't work. OTOH it has what I always thought were some good common sense ideas

deadpoop

You need to have military experience first, so you should join the FFL.
It would be a good start.

Are you autistic or something?

Dumbass, go download military manuals. All of them you can find, train yourself.
Also, don't blow yourself up. I almost did that.
Also, don't make thermite unless you really know what your doing.

FFL...You mean the french foreign legion? Thanks, I'll start doing my research.

I don't know where to start. Can you suggest some 'essentials'?
And, noted. Thanks.
Also, do you think I should research improvisation of weapons? Seems like it'd be useful out on the field but...I dunno if it'd just be better to use standard issue stuff.

and do you enjoy being filthy and tired for days on end?
getting yelled at by your superiors.
and potentially killing political decedents, or Hillary's rivals? lol

>there is no TACO MRE :'(

1) visit mexico
2) ask for job
3) ...

Bleh. I don't know much about the Bahamas but do NOT join the RBDF.

Your best bet is France. At least you'll be taken slightly seriously by the rest of the world. Another user said the FFL, read up on it if you have no problem leaving the Bahamas. Read about the 2ème REP.

Also, look up special forces training programs by Stew Smith and follow that. Add swimming to your workouts. Your workout is alright but I think you could challenge yourself more by the sound of it.

Don't worry about weapons. Unless you're going to get professional training, don't bother. The legion will teach you the legion way, give them a blank slate to work with. Learning a martial art can never hurt, though - as long as you're careful not to get fucked up in the process.

Work on pre-habilitation and stretch - dynamic and static stretching to prevent injury down the road. If you have any problem joints, work them out now. It'll only get worse if you dont.

Alright. Thanks for all the information. Even if I don't end up doing this, I'll keep it in mind.