/nba/ General - Lebron Needs Wade Eternal Edition

Dwyane Wade could join LeBron James in Cleveland after Kevin Durant decided to team-up with the Golden State Warriors.

Speculations around the league have Wade joining James and the Cleveland Cavaliers following Durant's shocking decision of forming a super-team with Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson and Draymond Green in the Bay Area.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V3zqfj7bW0g
youtube.com/watch?v=ABJhwZq4u70
youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2017 NBA MVP

I hope Kyrie could learn how to play defense with Wade.

He really seems like the 2nd coming of Wade

nice luck step

>some espn retards think lakers should trade for westbrook

Lord blazerus please aid us in this war the memoirs have started and lay a curse on the traitor of the BTC that is Kevin Durant
Godspeed everyone

who is that gooey gal

how much money do you think gilbert is giving wade under the table to sign with the cavs for the minimum

hes an expert in shady stuff being a loan shark and everything

do not want

Is Austin Rivers good now? I didn't watch much Cloppers. He was pretty terrible in New Orleans, he looked like a d-league scrub.

What would it take for Durant's image to recover from this legacy suicide? Would you forgive him if he went on to win 5 rings?

>you now realize the reason chinks and gooks love the warriors is because they can't grow facial hair like curry

Played my whole life throughout high school and still play intramural ball today. It's just always nice when my evaluation of a player matches up with the statistics.

>mfw Wade signs with the Lakers

Who is this best girl material who most likely did nothing wrong

lol btc literally died in one day.

Me on the left

>Lebron, Wade, and Kyrie

vs.

>Durant, Curry, and Thompson

who's the better trio?

still here senpai, we just waiting for the season to start

>french
>talking about legacy suicide
thank you so much

He has his moments

he would have to go somewhere after the Warriors and win a ring as "the guy" whether it's Washington or back to OKC or wherever.

otherwise he is Clyde Drexler 2.0

Oh shit I remember this game HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>durcant getting BTFO by rivers and crawford
>memeoirs literally think this is an upgrade over losing bogut and barnes

Why do they look so serious. I mean I like cute anime girls too but these ones just do nothing for me. Just badly designed overall.

She's a cold-blooded murderer.

I actually don't mind Durant going to GSW. It's just going to prove how overrated Curry is because by the end of the season KD will have better stats than Curry.

He's streaky, but he's good as a second unit PG/SG. I wouldn't go anything beyond that

It's not huge news to me because Wade is older now and always needs days off to rest. But he's still damn good and if you replace Delly with Wade that's easily an upgrade

One of them is going to be proven as a fraud and it's just a matter of who is going to be the ball handler.

What did he mean by this?

Lebron > Durant
Kyrie = Curry
Wade < Thompson (only because of age)

Lel he took a SHIT on Foye the whole game

They look serious because they're fighting bad guys

youtube.com/watch?v=V3zqfj7bW0g

Watch this and see how fucked is the Warriors if Wade joins Cavs

>kyrie = curry
No.
The finals proved Curry can't hold a candle to Kyrie.

He's come along way

Apologize.

barring the eternal memechucker, who has the wettest jumper in the nba

>/nba/'s last hope
>35 year old wade
my how the bandwagon has fallen

it's nocturnal

So is this what Sup Forums's settled on as AOTS?

Kek, this was some lulzy shit when it happened live.

It's Curry. You don't really think Curry is better than KD do you?

Curry should thank the meme gods that Kyrie got injured in game 2 last year. They probably would have beat the Warriors even without Love
youtube.com/watch?v=ABJhwZq4u70

This anime came out over a year ago.
AOTS is definitely

Not true.

I said it all year even though people called me retarded for even comparing Kyrie to Curry.

Kyrie and Curry are about the same player who are slightly better at different things.

Kyrie is a good 3pt shooter with superior handles and finishing through contact

Curry is a super 3pt shooter with good handles and struggles at finishing in real contact.

They are essentially the same player. I've always valued Kyrie higher because he steps up when the lights are brightest and Curry doesn't, but this is the exact same opinion that people were telling me I was a retard for having earlier in the season because all ya'll were saying Kyrie was fucking garbage at the game and injury prone and he couldn't hold a candle to curry.

So I don't wanna hear it from you bandwagon cunts in the aftermath.

>/harry/ status
>3-1
>btfo'd

It's over Harry, you get nothing good say sir.

Warriors won't even make the finals. You can screencap this

>I've always valued Kyrie

Remember how people hated MWP for this, back when the Thunder were the darlings the way the Warriors are now?

In hindsight he should have hit Harden even harder.

>bandwagon cunts
irony!!!

Meme me all you want faggot but at the end of the day I was right and ya'll can blow me

Doc Rivers thinking: I probably should have stuck to my own race and I could have an all star son

When will we stop the epidemic of NBA players halfbreed kids being in the NBA cucking and pussifying the place up?

What anime is it and for which season? The Spring season was complete garbage and Summer looks just as disappointing, even Shokugeki no Souma S2 which I thought would have no problems is getting a rushed adaptation. Bad time to be an anime fan and I'm not even one of those people that thinks all new anime sucks. 2011-2014 was the Golden Age in my opinion. 2016 is just trash.

>bandwagon cunt
I've lived in Cleveland since 1992, matey.

>mfw 96 game winning streak

0 chance it happens. NBA wants the ratings. Just look what happened when the Thunder were up 3-1

I SAID GOOD DAY!

there's 98 games in a season you fucking nigger

cleveland confirmed sweep in 6

THIRD WORLD SAFE ZONE THREAD

POST AWAY DARKIE MANLETFRIENDS

Durant is THAT much of a choke artist. He has no westgod and bench harding to carry him on the memeoirs.

ron artest is just as bad as KD imo, Lakers beat the Rockets in 2009 with a referee shit fest, then he shows up to the 2009 finals at a lakers game and signs with the lakers in the offseason.
Him and KD are both cuck faggots, and yeah that elbow was a fucked up move. NBA players should be thankful his mentally unstable ass is out of the NBA. But on the flipside now they have to make sure to wear reinforced cups thanks to draymond green

What does this mean for the back-to-back MVP?

Only good things. Warriors adviser Jerry West reportedly told Durant that playing with the Splash Brothers would make his life easier, but that's equally true the other way around. Even with all of Golden State's firepower, opponents often chose to trap Curry and make his teammates beat them. Green is incredible making plays when the Warriors have a 4-on-3 advantage and Thompson has added a lot to his offensive arsenal in the past few years, but neither of them is the kind of guy that terrifies entire defenses when he has the ball in his hands. Durant is.

Maybe Curry won't average 30 points again. I doubt he cares about that, or about if people look at it as his team or Durant's team. He's not a selfish player, and he's probably about to have the most efficient season of his life. Given that he just had a 50-45-90 year, that is saying something.

did someone say meme magic is real?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahahahHAaJAJhajHAKshadigIAUHYDGEw;fy.ds

Yeah can't wait to see him fuck the game and system with his iso-ball. And he's no Lebron when it comes to passing. That's a lot of height on the wings though, you got 6'10 Thompson on one end and Durant on the other, tough to defend 3's

>Maybe Curry won't average 30 points again. I doubt he cares about that, or about if people look at it as his team or Durant's team. He's not a selfish player, and he's probably about to have the most efficient season of his life. Given that he just had a 50-45-90 year, that is saying something.
This is especially true. In the last thread, someone said a reporter saying something about Curry not caring about the spotlight, and only rings.

Do you think he's ever told a ref "Don't ever talk to me or my wife's son"

who else super comfy that their team didn't waste resources this FA period?

where does westbrook end up? which mega team?

How many people say this man are you kidding me.

The only ones who don't want it are the ones who will never have it or are too autistic to care i.e. Klay.

>/nba/ is so shook and autistic that they're literally shaking trying to find reasons to shitpost

The anger is real and hilarious.

>inb4 it was 3-1, we all know it was rigged so Cleveland could finally win and not implode.

Yes

Paul Pierce tweeted Westbrook should go to cavs. Actually that is a brilliant idea. Truth always speaks truth

Clippers once CP3 goes off and joins Lebron's superteam

This has been by far the most challenging few weeks in my professional life. I understood cognitively that I was facing a crossroads in my evolution as a player and as a man, and that it came with exceptionally difficult choices. What I didn’t truly understand, however, was the range of emotions I would feel during this process.

The primary mandate I had for myself in making this decision was to have it based on the potential for my growth as a player — as that has always steered me in the right direction. But I am also at a point in my life where it is of equal importance to find an opportunity that encourages my evolution as a man: moving out of my comfort zone to a new city and community which offers the greatest potential for my contribution and personal growth. With this in mind, I have decided that I am going to join the Golden State Warriors.

I’m from Washington, D.C. originally, but Oklahoma City truly raised me. It taught me so much about family as well as what it means to be a man. There are no words to express what the organization and the community mean to me, and what they will represent in my life and in my heart forever. The memories and friendships are something that go far beyond the game. Those invaluable relationships are what made this deliberation so challenging.

It really pains me to know that I will disappoint so many people with this choice, but I believe I am doing what I feel is the right thing at this point in my life and my playing career.

I will miss Oklahoma City, and the role I have had in building this remarkable team. I will forever cherish the relationships within the organization — the friends and teammates that I went to war with on the court for nine years, and all the fans and people of the community. They have always had my back unconditionally, and I cannot be more grateful for what they have meant to my family and to me.

not going to lie i cried when i read this

With Spurs being my home team, it's so-so

All this talk about KD and how he has no loyalty y'all foolish let someone say here go some millions and a chance to win a ring y'all men will pack your bags in 2 secs, buy your mother a house, leave ol girl, and buy 2 new cars. STOP THE MADNESS THAT MAN IS DOING WHATS BETTER FOR HIM YALL NOT PAYING NOT ONE OF HIS BILLS.....

>I’m from Washington, D.C. originally, but Oklahoma City truly raised me.

>fuk dat doe im goin to san fagcisco to chase me a ring!

now that +Harrison Barnesisn't on the Warriors anymore i must find a new favorite player on the team, i'll start taking applications during preseason and hopefully be the end of the first week but definitely by end of month ill have a new favorite player. one member #35need not apply.
i will be excited for every time Dallas comes to Golden state to Barnes come back though, he did a lot in the community and was always open to the fans during season ticket holder events. thank you for the autographs every time.

Hopefully they dont lose Livingston, or maybe i roll with Green or maybe one of the new rookies.

You really think that cuck wrote that shit? His agent wrote a nice story.

>Could have played with Lebron
>Chooses gay bay
>Gets cucked out of a ring anyway

I guess it's what Nike wanted though so you can't put all the blame on him

Livingston is staying for at least one more year. I'd hate to see barbosa go though, he's one of my favorite bench pieces.

>average nba bust

As much as I want to see Wade sign with my Bucks, I'd just love to see another lob from him to LeBron again. Also, I don't think signing Wade will be enough to beat this overpowered Warriors team.

>inb4 it was 3-1, we all know it was rigged

no your anger is real and hilarious.

dam this shit is embarrassing when you read it alongside his fake ass "next step" article

If Wade came off the bench and Barbosa follows Bogut and Barnes out the door, the Cavs' second unit would potentially be better than the Warriors'. That could be enough for victory; it's how the Spurs would beat teams in the playoffs for a while.

seriously how do you beat this team? the worst player is a finals mvp!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who else thought the memeoirs were finally slain
I was happy at the lack of Warriors shitposting and this shit had to happen
Now we have to hear >"Could they beat the 96 bull" "are they the best team ever"
> for another. Fucking. Season
It's bad enough my team sucks ass right now but this is just insult to injury

nah, KD dictated something and then it was heavily edited.

of course his agent or publicist obviously set it up

it's a hollow fluff piece apologizing for something he does not feel the least bit of remorse for and in reality he shouldn't. Players have to maintain the illusion of loyalty otherwise their brand is devalued.

he's playing PF?

oh goodness gracious...may god give him strength..bully coming for him.

Curry isn't a finals MVP.

>6'10
he's obviously 6'9

>Cavs Trade JR for Wade
>Cavs Trade Kyrie for CP3
>Cavs Trade Love for Melo
>Cavs Trade TT for Bosh

Bosh-LeBron-Melo-Wade-Cp3 when?

Make it happen LeGM

>Durant at PF
Do they want him to get killed?

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

>being this fucking new

Is there any chance that Durant can change his mind and go back to OKC? I refuse to believe this is true and it's making life very hard to cope with.

>Bully kd to an injury
My sides would never recover

>draymond green at center
He'll get bullied by actual centers and give up 25ppg.

theoretically, and he's so mentally fragile that he is one of the few players you believe could do it

but realistically, no chance in hell