Imagine being Quaresma and having to be all like "damn, Ronaldo, you fuckin' great...

Imagine being Quaresma and having to be all like "damn, Ronaldo, you fuckin' great, all godlike with your tight passes and incredible shots. I would totally pair up with you, both as a team mate and a friend." when all he really wants to do is have another gypsy orgy in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Quaresma and not only run in that field while Cristiano Ronaldo flaunts his sloppy play in front of you, the favorable camera work miserably failing at concealing his slips and chokes, and just run there, pass after pass, hour after hour, while he continues to fuck up. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking play but his cocky attitude as every retard at every Portuguese bar screams out he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, CRISTIANO RONALDO PLAYS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to be there and watch his womanly fucking goblin feet contort into types of positions you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the capital of Portugal. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can hear the "tsuuu" that's breaking out off his deformed throat as he blurts it out to make another one of his three celebration poses, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to be there and revel in his "Masterful (for that is what he calls himself)" play, the play he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the manager calls for the team to pass him the ball again, and you know you could kill every single person in this stadium before the retarded french security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Quaresma. You're not going to lose your salary over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Wow he is that mad

I dont even know what to say about this

Will quaresma kill himself before or after the euro is over?

Masterfully memed. Jamie Lee Curtis and RONALDO even look alike

But that's how every single portuguese person feels watching the NT play since he's the captain

Good thread

too long to read my slavic friend

I mean it's great to have such a leader and a world-class player, but damn it he's actively denying his team a chance to score from a free kick.

Imagine being Quaresma and having to be all like "damn, Ronaldo, you fuckin' great, all godlike with your tight ass and incredible abs. I would totally pair up with you, both as a lover and a friend." when all he really wants to do is have another gypsy orgy in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Quaresma and not only lie in bed while Cristiano Ronaldo flaunts his greasy hair in front of you, the favorable camera work miserably failing at concealing his cock and balls, and just be there, thrust after thrust, hour after hour, while he continues to fuck you. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking cock but his cocky attitude as every retard at every Portuguese bar screams out he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, CRISTIANO RONALDO FUCKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to be there and watch his womanly fucking body contort into types of positions you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the capital of Portugal. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can hear the "TSUUU" that's breaking out off his deformed throat as he blurts it out to make another one of his three finishing moves, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to be there and revel in his "Masterful (for that is what he calls himself)" caressing, the fucking he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the manager calls for the team to bend over for his cock again, and you know you could kill every single person in this stadium before the retarded french security could put you down, but you lie there and endure, because you're fucking Quaresma. You're not going to lose your salary over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Can someone post the Arnold Schwarzenegger one pls

just go on Sup Forums, post the image and wait a few seconds

Lep top pasta m'friend

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Aposto que se chama Joana.

Kek'd and checked.

nope. muito longe disso

Mas tem cara de Joana seja como for.

>some spaghetti trying to bait

>I dont even know what to say about this
how about tl;dr?

I still think JLC body looked great in True Lies.
Fight me irl, fucking memelords

Wtf i hate ronaldo now