WWYD Thread (cont. from yesterday)

WWYD Thread (cont. from yesterday)

ITT you post pictures of girls you know and other Sup Forumstards describe in detail how they woud bang them.

I'd tie her to a pole and fuck her right in the ass while shoving the pipe up her little pussy
Make her cry and scream for help but also make her want more of my dick
Cum inside her as a form of punishment, then fuck her mouth and slap her face till it's burning red
Finish by busting a sweaty load in her eyes

Decorate her gingerbread muffin with my icing.

Moarrr

I'd come up behind her, covering her mouth with one hand and slide the other down her panties. I'd finger her while pressing my hard cock against her ass, then pull her pants down and put my cock in her cute little ass. Pounding her ass hard, mouth still covered as her sobs get stifled. Finishing her pretty face off with a facial.

What would you guys do?

Would love to bend her over and pound her ass then finish on her pretty face

what would you do Sup Forums?

Watch the ninja turtles movie

Titty fuck and force fuck her face, any more?

give her a nice back massage at the beach, gradually working my way to her ass and ripping off her panties. before she has time to react, I'd shove my cock deep in her ass and fill her with my cum after fucking her senseless.

sorry ill try but its all i have right now

She's into rough stuff
Talking and stalking her I got that she's into harsher sex, loves it in her ass and gets off by Tit massaging . You'll come up with something

I'd strangle this bitch into the ground, kiss her neck and bite, just to shove my fist up her cunt and shake it around like a mad man
Jerk off on top of her and blow a load in her mouth, and then give her the painal of a lifetime

stick my cock between her tits and then eat her out until she can't cum anymore

Play Fur Elise and give her my jacket since it looks like she lost her shirt

She'd love that
What else would you do to this little"angel"

let her ride my face for a bit, then flip her over and have her deepthroat my cock while I pull on her hair. Afterwards, take her pussy while she's on her back, blasting many loads inside of her.

Oh, good. I'd have lots of fun with her.

I'll bring the pizza

tie up righty in the corner with a vibe on her clit while lefty and I fuck like we are the last two people on earth. I would rail her pussy and ass for hours on end, until she is a writhing sopping mess that I leave on the beach

sit her ass down on top of the piano and rail her butthole

More of the Asian? I'd obliterate her.

Wwyd to left?

I'd anally obliterate the middle one while chocking her with that cross necklace.

lay her on her back, hang her head off the side of the bed and then fuck her mouth until i cum down the back of her throat.

Take her out for coffee

I would tie her down to her bed, and tear all of her clothes off and gag her with her own underwear and roughly fuck all of her holes for hours on end. When i've emptied my load into her and she's lying there, empty-headed, i'd leave her door open for whoever wants her slutty body

She is rather cute

Get the one on the left on her knees with her mouth open & toungue out. I'd rest my balls on her tongue with my dick dripping precum against her for head. She would take her time on each ball looking up at me while she sucked until i let her pop the head in her mouth & see how well she can deep throat

sure thing! she's a total slut, her name is Ruby btw

tell more more

nice! she'd probably be down. and right?

She loves cock in her mouth, she'd be down

Tell me more about what you'd do to this Asian fuckslut

I'd takeher by the necklace and tie her hands behind her back, give her a vibrating cock so she could jerk it while I fuck her
Shove dildos up her ass and down her slutty throat so she could gag for me until I was done with her
Brutality and savagely fuck her little cunt and press on her tits, make her gag and cry
Make her bleed from the pierced Tit andsuck in the other one
If she cums, I'd drink it and spit it in her face
I'd blow loads in her, then just toss her aside the road for any homeless fuck to have fun with her exhausted body

How 'bout her and her mom, sounds good?

reply for reply

I'd tie up the mother with her own bikini on the beach and fuck her daughter in front of her on the beach, pulling her hair to make my thrusts into her more intense, when I've fucked her daughter into submission and exhaustion. I'd let the other beach-goers have their way with her. Then i'd make my way over to her mother and use the juices from her daughter to slide into her easier, meanwhile passersby are fucking the daughter and filming her being fucked by multiple men on a beach in front of her mother.

What would you do to this slut?

what would you do

I want to titty fuck her and finish on her face, any more of her?

souds hot, ye loads more

Mmm yeah I want to cover pretty face with cum. How is her full body?

She is tiny

Love tiny with great tits. Any bikini?

unfortunitly not she is not at all body confident :(

That's to bad, her tits need to be showed off

I know, her whole body is amazing but she never posts it

Anyone?

My current gf, cumming inside her on a regular basis

feet?

more of her?

I'd make that bitch run a couple laps in the afternoon hear. Burn a couple hundred calories. Wave my sodium covered dick around her face as a post workout snack

Need to see pussy before I can conjure up fantasy

Top KEK

Only shot of her feet I have

nice tits, would she let me fuck her in front of you

Storm into the stall she's in and smack her, grab her hair, flip her to where she's bent over the counter and push her pants down just the right amount and rape her. Let some guys come in and share the fun.

This girl

Only if you cum in her.

ohh yer, ill fucking fill her with cum

What would you do to her?

Fuck! I want to titty fuck and cum on her pretty face. More of her please.

Middle chick. Bit of a history with her, so be mean.

grab theat beautiful mane and mash her head down into a bretal facerape untill i come down her throat,cum spilling out of nose,she lost conciousness at this point long,so i strip the slut and wake her up by puting my cock in her ass dry,with one big thrust.I would slap her ass and teary face as she cries and tries to escape.End with one big cumshot into her ass,leaving her there,leaking cum.

Then that pussy is yours, tribute?

Moar!

Rip her shirt off and Suck those sensitive nipples. Pull her shorts off and dildo her with big black rubber dicks just before I fuck her tight little asshole

have you watch as i choke hold your gf ploughing your gf's pussy, one hand choke holding her neck, the other slapping her tits as she bucks and twists, release her neck with her face bright red as she yells out cumming, turn her over then invading her tight ass, with you watching her eyes looking at you with her pleading eyes as i tear up that ass, fucking it hard, spanking her ass, she looks at you as if please make it stop, but it doesn't fucking her ass long and deep until thick cum fills and drips from her asshole, making her clean up my cock with her tongue
more pics?

You sit and watch her Suck my cock knowing exactly how good that feels. The she climbs on my big dick and squat fucks me while never breaking eye contact with you until I blow my load in her sweet little pussy

Thanks for the reply, man.

God damn yours is cute...I wanna follow her out into the yard one day and yank her behind one of those nice, big bushes in the back and cover her mouth, groping her chest and ass as I lay on top of her, her on her belly on the ground. Then, reach down and slide her shorts down, whispering threats into her ear right as I force myself into her. As we can hear her parents calling her name from the house, I pound that sweet little teen, taking in the whimpers and crying, snapping pictures and videos. Once I cum, spraying all over her ass, I get up, threaten to put the evidence online, and leave her.

do mine?

Eh fuck it.
She was a great ex of mine

Tits first please

my sisters

needs to stay just like that, starting off sucking my cock as i squeeze and slep her tits, seeing how deep she can take me, testing her gag reflex, hands in her hair filling her mouth, before moving around and spread those ass cheeks, going balls deep right into her ass, grabbing her tits to hold onto as i drive hard into her, slapping her pussy until she yells out, giving her pussy, her ass, turns to be fucked, rigorously, each one stuffed as she almost falls over holding her as each hole is drilled in turn repeatedly, harder each turn, before emptying my balls deep into her ass, as it drips out,
she's hot as hell user, more pics?