THREAD GOT PRUNED! EVERYONE ON THE DRINKIN' THREAD, THIS WAY!!

THREAD GOT PRUNED! EVERYONE ON THE DRINKIN' THREAD, THIS WAY!!

as to dank-user's question, I don't mind it but it hasn't worked for me yet.. probably will once I outgrow this booze of mine

here's the tune for ya!
youtube.com/watch?v=PR_u9rvFKzE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R8_IJ7XXNDw
youtube.com/watch?v=RR7q-qf3VSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wzG7mj96JW0&index=13&list=PLdrUgI2vplsULbKTxdHeL5gKfCRu3Bo25
youtube.com/watch?v=RoUTMPglkW4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking kill yourself, you disgusting fat faggot

user checkin in
keep enjoying yourself. good music.

U cute AF time stamp?

haven't you got anything less important to do? I'm trying to keep things going here

do you post here every day?

welcome back! it's a hard nite, eh?
uh sure, hang on... here!

I'm just drinking normal tier Polish beer
Have shitty like sour aftertaste bts
2PLN how many beer can you afford for that... Just curious

holy shit, I need me some techno now!!
youtube.com/watch?v=R8_IJ7XXNDw

DANCE WITH ME, JOCKO~!

Beer here is cheaper than bread but i heard that in Czech booze is even cheaper than water ...

about the same here in Texas, two dollars and change gets you a big bottle like this.. 8.1 by volume, brother~

haha! you bet. you taking care of yourself?

cszesc

Hmm... Seems like the payments and beer value are relative
Alcohol one thing that government alway afford to us cheap

HEY was wonderin when u would start a new bread

Brandon Brasier

also I was in Scotland... 3l strongbow bottle is always an option if you want to hit drunk for no money... 0,33 bottle here cost like 3PLN...

thumbs-up-san, I am havin' a ball~ thanks for stickin' around too, nice to have encouragement via cam!
TIME FOR THE MEDICINE!
youtube.com/watch?v=RR7q-qf3VSQ

a good thing about living in the USA~
might not last as long as the other, but hang in there!

cheecked

dank-user here dont get me wrong i find alcohol to usually be more euphoric its just i was wonderin what ur opinion was on it

How can you listen to this while drinking?
youtube.com/watch?v=wzG7mj96JW0&index=13&list=PLdrUgI2vplsULbKTxdHeL5gKfCRu3Bo25

No one buys it they could quit the distribution here it's too expensive for them

bro how do u type without fucking up your words youve ben drinking longer than me

it gave us one of the most righteous decades of music ever imagined, plus it seems to work for seth rogen and james franco, cheech and chong~ so there's that!

Shia?

and to much for us to buy it
Just a pro tip

What?

you look like that guy from the do it motivational video

I prefer to bite into metal when I'm out and about, I drink and want to have more to do with calmer tunes!
I'm an expert, plus I have a sharp eye for such things.. but I gotta admit, fog is gathering

Kek not right now I'm at my worst
Didn't took a shower for 3 days...

Doesn't good dam IT!

or I didn't fuck...
I'm screwed

i dont know for me its more of a hit or miss drug, some days with the right activity like playing a video game that compliments it like final fantasy x i feel its better way better then alcohol even, but my issue with it is if i got nothin to do i just end up bummin around my house and it doesnt really do much except make me really spacy. i guess what im trying to say is that it can be blast but its more activity sensitive for me than say alcohol which almost always fun.

aye ur drunk as fuck too im hella trying to not slur my words too

was gonna talk shit that you've been spamming Sup Forums with your dumb fucking face for the past week but then was like nah. Cheers m8

Thanks mate
GTFO SUBHUMAN! ! !

Sorry for this shit...
I didn't want to screw a thread

MEGAKEK

>GTFO SUBHUMAN! ! !

im confused explain m8

It's just simply feels fucking sad

here, lemme add a bit of music to my response.
youtube.com/watch?v=RoUTMPglkW4

what we have to accomplish in life is a blank ticket, you have to make the most of that advantage. But when that plan isn't in motion, the best thing to do is get outside and feel the earth on your feet, on your hands.. be alive, it's the perfect way to stroll along the path towards understanding. Be the wind coursing across the fields, but still understand the stability of the great stone amongst the grass.. just don't rely on it.

>17324 ▶
>File: WIN_20160702_04_58_59_Pro.jpg (43 KB, 6
Thanks m8

I'm just want to live the truth...

Never doubt that pain in your chest.. it means your heart is still alive, still intact.. and full of love to give someone.

Just listen to Chopin or Brahms. Fucking weeb,

Everyday I consider more to do a trip around the Poland just to fuck your life

ey don't feel sad now child, i'm over here drinking smirnoff beers in the heart of the hood of my city. Be glad you're not surrounded by nignogs.

Leave him he's a good guy

wise words though i dont know if its the fact that im drunk or what but im a lil befuddled by ur response

a man me and my buddies want to get something to eat and we cant decicide should we get pizza, burgers, or just go to wallmart and buy snaks and shit

MY LIFE IS HELL! ! !
Leave him alone!
I'll never forgive you that!

bumpin the drunk bread

Oh...

Hunter bro here saying sup before I hit the sack after getting off work.

Replace with gunshots and you nailed it. Welcome to rockwood OR.

That Smirnoff shit your drinking tastes like Powerade to me had a few the other night with my fiancé.

Hey there nickel, how's the buzz?
Adderall user checking in, finally starting to come down. Three days, no sleep. What do you think of my addled greentext antics? Peace

sounds like a nice place :P

For sure, if you wanna walk outside now and get in a fight cause white. Me and my roommate are the only white people in these felon flats. Dubs and i'll post a picture of this shithole outside

lets try that again check em

Right? it's actually surprisingly not bad.

one last sweet time, maybe its best i dont know check em

I'll do it regardless cause of effort. Give me a second. Pic inc

thx m8 i did post pic of nogwarts of thats any consolation

You. Respect this man. No matter how shitty shit shits on shit this man...nay.. this dude, shows us that its all good. Fuck you user you turd giblet.

I thought the street lights would be brighter. Basically I live in a triplex felon flats apartment situation. I've seen multiple nig nogs get evicted for no rent lol. If you can tell, i'll try to get a better pic but it's a really enclosed space. All the little fucker children run around and leave shit on our front porch. Like cucks we just have to deal with it lest we get gangbanged by niggers.

Good to see you again. Was invited to 3 places today. Coworkers old bud and old chick i knew from hs place (hot as fack). Im a closeted antisocial drinker. But dont want to miss out. Wat do.

shit man the rent is cheap though at-least right?

It is, fucking 870 per month. Out landlord bumped it up like 40 bucks cause he had US install a security system that if any crimes are commited in the parking lot. (which happens all of the fucking time) they come to us for the footage etc. However, we never set up the cams lel.

870 seems a lil high for that place, maybe thats just cuz i live in the arizona. but one thing i gotta say about this police state i dont see to many crimes except hordes of twekers

It's alright, I mean obviously i'm not gonna give a tour of the interior on Sup Forums. However 870 in oregon is not bad. Considering that now all the famous fuckers realized how great portland is. housing is exploding. Fucking justin faggot bieber is moving to sandy.

yeah from what i understand Portland has really high rent and housing price

ye, I mean I grew up in gresham and rockwood which essentially is part of portland. It's just the cities where all the surburbia wiggers go to do meth and be ignorant. It's gotten so fucking populated since I was young. we desperately need alluh akbars here.

>desperately need alluh akbars here.

FUCKIN KEK MAN, i like u im gonna do another shot in ur honor

oi i'm cracking another rolling rock.
cheers m8

anyone who wears a shirt like that definitely doesn't muff hug

cheers m8

come at me m8 I got this from seeing palmer squares live tonight and got signed CD

dont worry m8, i checked em ur gud

Checking in for last time, ya'll drink safe and don't chase after cars like I do when i'm blackout drunk. (also naked hugs are not okay.) gnight Sup Forums