I've conceded defeat. i will never live a happy life with a wife and kids. that dream is dead. i will never be a father...

i've conceded defeat. i will never live a happy life with a wife and kids. that dream is dead. i will never be a father. i will never have a gf.

how can i have sex legally before i kill myself? i know thailand is an option but hopefully it's possible to get it without having to save up so i can just get it over with and be done with life.

Well for starters bro stop feeling sorry for yourself. And start putting yourself in situations where you can fuck a chick. Live more outgoing than you currently di and don't be afraid to compliment a bitch in her appearance.

You look like you stink.

Honestly your best bet is to get of the internet, and just hang out with chicks, if you don't know any to hang out with, try a fasting app, that don't work then just realize sex isn't the end all be all and that you've got plenty of fucking time. S sex after all is just a means to procreate, you don't seen old enough to even worry. For real take it easy, it will come as you change and grow in life

Take a shower, hit the gym, dress like a grown up, put on some cologne, and he fucking positive.

Basically have some fucking self confidence you hapless fuck. Even fake self confidence will do. Just make a fucking change and go bang yourself some sloots.

He looks fine, fuck off asshole. I've been there and you were too at one point. But op ... Just don't be a massive faggot

honestly all it takes is going out to the bar 1 night. Don't shoot for chicks who are obviously out of your league. No blondes with phat asses and nice legs. No "woo" girls. Find the shy girl who feels just as insecure as you. She might be a little less attractive to your standards but seriously fuck your standards because as you are you will never pull a 7+/10. Just chat with her. She's probably in the same boat as you so just the fact you engage her will pique her interest. Unless you're a complete robot things should work themselves out. Don't be too forward and dont be a total bitvh either. Buy her drinks, she'll love it.

Mediocre/ugly girls never get bought drinks. You will have her in the palm of your hand. Thats it. Just try it. It till work. Maybe not on your first try but fuck it what else have you got to lose if youre gonna an hero like a fucking scrub

just become a clown. bitches loves clowns.

This isn't a lie. If its that important, and it's not happening, then you have to change your look/style and your hobbies. Just enough to get some, doesn't mean you need to become a different person

We be Borg ..you will be Asimulated bitch.

Hahaha! XD
Dear Lord, may You grace this man with a blessing of sexual release before Death comes for him.

As if sex was worth killing yourself over. The attitude he needs is to never be defeated, idk watch some fucking feel good comedy about over coming sunbathing op Christ.

There are hookers. I have little to no hope either, but whatever. I'll wait until my mom passes away before I kill myself since she's the only one who wouldn't get over it in two weeks.

Sunbathing... Meant to say something* but sunbathing is the bane of all things good

Although it wouldn't kill him to smile. That fucking pic is making me depressed.

Seriously OP very few women are into the broody loner thing. Women like guys who are friendly, approachable and confident. Plus it helps if you don't look like a chewed up piece of dog shit. Tidy yourself up, hit the gym a bit and fucking smile. Failing that:

Adultwork.com

Op this... If you can't be happy about being you, then no one will care. Try working on yourself first, and whatever situation your in, and the rest will fall into place

How old are you OP, I dont care but just be honest. Do you really think it's over?

You look like that guy out of 'the wanted'. Lose the baby chub, hit the gym, you're fucking way on track. I've seen guys 1000 times worse than you pick themselves up and make something of their life. You play guitar it seems? That's a fucking gateway to clunge. You're being a little bit dramatic mate

theeroticreview dot com

you're welcome

that's interesting, i heard that it's not good to compliment girls but i'll trust you.
i bathe daily and use antiperspirant but maybe i do
well i'm 25 and never had a hug or kiss or date or anything
that's what i did for years, except i failed the be fucking positive part a lot of the time.
that sounded really pleasant but i have really bad social anxiety and i can't approach people in large groups
amen
i said legal in the op, and i realized it was an option but as i said i can't afford legal prostitution and i'd like to get this done soon as possible
i'm sorry
25, i couldn't be more sure that it's over.

i like u op, no joke

manila.craigslist.com.

ph/w4m/5652792866.html

You post this attention-seeking garbage every day.
Either kill yourself, or man the fuck up and stop being a pussy.
And definitely fuck off. You're an annoying little pussy of an attention-whore.

Not your pic. Post a real one.

What are your job prospects son?

When I was down and out and wanted to an hero, I took my rage out in the gym and focused on starting focusing on my career to get my mind off life. 5 years later I'm still on Sup Forums but I'm on 6 figure salary, bought myself an SUV and an apartment and traveled around the world. Still not perfect but at least I got off my arse and tried, and to some extend it's worked.

Hey Op. I was you once. Here's what you do.
>find your passion
>follow it
>git gud
>steamroll anyone that gets in your way
>have confidence because you got gud
>be comfortable talking to women because confidence
>fuck like a champ because you've been jerking/edging/pc exercises
>be happy
Also, nice tele. You have good taste in guitars.

Lmao

Fat? unattractive? Suicidal and no longer care for your own well being?
Visit me and I'll treat you like a god
And when I say treat you like a god I mean keep you in my basement, shackled up and tied down so I can jerk you off whenever I want, you might not get to touch my skin but I promise you that all I want to do is make you cum until you pass out.
Actually I still don't know if a guy can pass out from cumming too much but I'd love to find out.
Actually I'd prefer it more if you tried breaking and entering, I've always wanted to tie up a criminal and keep them like a cute tied up puppy dog down in the basement while I play with them.
I'm all giddy now and hugging my pillow!
Oh! I wonder if people in this thread will recognize this post from earlier in a similar thread!

>> 25
I'm 28 and things can only get worse from here. I'm trying to make some changes but I think I'm too late. You, on the other hand, still have time. And if you fail, you can at least say that you made an effort to change your current condition.

this is some fucked up shit

No..
There's a lot of worse people here.
I just want to make people feel really good and have my own dungeon puppies!
I mean the capturing of criminals might be fucked up but they deserve to be my dungeon puppies, it's not like I want to hurt anyone..

Look at this guy, he would be the most depressing clown ever, like a worse version of krusty from simpsons

STOP MAKING THESE THREADS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT ATTENTION WHORE