Uh guise....looks like he's not getting out any time soon?!!?!

Wut now?

Other urls found in this thread:

etonline.com/news/203552_exclusive_kanye_west_doing_much_better_as_kim_kardashian_remains_by_his_side/
youtube.com/watch?v=rD8UiMS7TfU'
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>redpilled
>(((health issue)))

You're an idiot

The daily is fucking garbage

the real Ye is dead gize :(

fake Ye will be here and we'll have to look for the difference

>tfw he wouldn't comply so now they're going to lobotomized him

FUCK THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

theyre fucking him up like DMX

I am literally kek'ing

We wont be the same after hes back

It's been like half a week calm down guys, I was hospitalized for trying to kill myself and it only took me ten days to get out, he'll be fine.

etonline.com/news/203552_exclusive_kanye_west_doing_much_better_as_kim_kardashian_remains_by_his_side/

These guys are saying the opposite.

Major outlets have reported the same thing

Old Kanye already died when his mother did.

o_o

Hell be fine

kanye just needs some kanye rest to be back to his kanye best

If he dies, he will go down as the greatest artist of all time.

If he lives for a few more years, he'll fade out eventually. It's in his best interest to die, it'll help his legacy more than living.

they need a bit more time to clone him

Not sure about America but aren't you only supposed to be forced into a mental hospital if you're an immediate danger to yourself and others? And even then it's a last resort after counselling and therapy.
Really does sound fucking fishy despite the memes

Jews are controlling him on some mk ultra secret project now oh myyy god
#illuminati
#jews
#jews
#jews
#iamnotparanoid
#iamnotanrandomidiot
#AlexJonesIsMyGod

damn...

Fuck off CIA! We know you're going to MK-ULTRA him you fuckers!

Let me guess...Breitbart & Infowars would have been better for you?

SOMETHIN' WRONG

how do we save him Sup Forums?

Probably a manic episode, I give it 2 weeks max before he's out and good to go

Good. Dude was/is fucking crazy. Dickriders will deny it and call it "genius" to entertain their thought that he has any talent left in him.

mk ultra reprogramming bro he won't ever be the same again bro

>oh you don't like ? you must like
people like you deserve to die in fires

Will 2016 take him too?

this
he just needs to memedie

So...no tubogrfx 16? jk it was never going to happen

DONT LET THEM TAKE YOU YE! WE NEED YOU NOW MORE THAN EVER!!!

he's in a regular hospital

he's finished. you're not going to see or hear about him for a calendar year and his career is over.

THEY'RE BLUEPILLING HIM

GET HIM OUT

Hope it's not in any of his contracts

This situation surrounding him would make it look really really really bad if (((they))) kill him

You can drop a lot of acid and with a tinfoil hat post Kanye memes all over the place. Take the MK (mindcontrol) bullet for him

>tfw he will work on his last album on his death bed like dilla and release his greatest work yet

I am ready senpai

what if Kanye releases the best instrumental Hip-Hop album of all time?
he's more than capable of doing it imo

conservative voices are actively being persecuted. and liberals somehow think they aren't the status quo.

I seriously believe he's doing that to gain some pity after what he said about voting for Trump. It's a hoax guys. A marketing strategy.

nah seriously its illomineti tho

>conservative voices are actively being persecuted.

How? I think people are just mostly against violence and racism. Because, you know, it works better if you're nice to people from my experience.

nowadays you're not a star if you don't go once in a Psychiatric hospital; mental issues are the new drug addictions.

Katy Perry and Lady Gaga call for revolution in a ranty fashion and it's completely normal and not newsworthy

Falling for the violence and racism narrative regarding all conservatism is very narrow minded.

How
Watch CNN, MSNBC, BBC, Reuters, ABC, CBC, news. The mass media narrative is outright accusatory of anything conservative as being RACIST and VIOLENT with at best cherrypicked examples.

Kanye said Trump deserves a fair shake and that beyonce and Jay-z are weirding him out, and that he doesn't like how content put out on radio is so strictly controlled. Nows he's locked up in a psych ward.

not that user but where do you get news

are you unaware that the country just elected Trump or something?

>to entertain their thought that he has any talent left in him.

He gets a lot of his shit written that he won't cop to. And he isn't that great of a rapper.

But he's still one of the best producers to have ever done it. And is still one of the best producers going. Easily. You are literally in denial if you can't accept that.

I think kanyes right about for free being a purchased hit by khaled I was wondering how it got so big while being just a drake track too bad for a drake album

this this this
guys, we need revolutionary punk jams to combat oppressive governments as soon as asap
this won't be hard, because punk is an easy genre that requires little talent (similar to hip hop [other than Tedy Andreas {of course}])

I'm Canadian I don't have those channels. Seriously is it really that awful over there?

it's probably not as bad as whatever you guys must have

>goes on literally insane rants for years and years showing obvious signs of severe mental illness
>goes on a red pilled rant about things that are actually real
>gets locked up

really makes you think

>thinks media opinions = persecution

is this really how emotional conservatives are?

I don't care how much I dislike his music or antics; I hope he's OK.

I barely watch TV so I wouldn't know

As someone who has been held in a mental hospital involuntarily multiple times, I sincerely hope Kanye is going to be okay and I hope he had family and/or friends with him today. It's fucking thanksgiving, nobody deserves that shit right now.

>outright accusatory of anything conservative as being RACIST

I thought you're supposed to be racist? That's the point of alt-righters they're outspoken racists?

Fuck off

>hostility and ill-treatment, especially because of race or political or religious beliefs.
"her family fled religious persecution"
I'm not conservative but that's literally what it is.

So what are your values as conservatives?

too much cocaine

>spoke truth at his show
>oy vey he forgot the memo quick let's lobotomize him

Kanye is going to drop the biggest alt-right banger of all time

>hurr if you support Trump you're alt-right

Trump voter here, fuck off. we don't all want to be associated with your garbage.

Please tell me his eyes are photoshopped. Please...

i'm not alt-right either, but the world really needs a movement to fight the cringey alt-left and the next kanye song is going to be their anthem

>alt-left

did you just made that up?

kinda

you have to accept that the sjw movement is an alternative take on the disgusting leftist ideology

>sjw movement

did you made that up again?

>the disgusting leftist ideology™
That's just silly.

calm down, it's just a kanye jest

>"i'm not alt right!!!"
>shows off the defining trait of the alt right, whining about sjws

don't enter the creative arts if you can't handle it

>waaaahhhh people don't take my memes seriously enough waaaaahhhhhh

FREE KANYE

I'm an alt-centrist

Those are contacts, he wears them whenever he can't keep his inner white supremacist from slipping out.

Kanye stills has a GOAT record in him. Check em

Breitbart isnt garbage. The guy who runs it is the U.S. President's chief strategist idiot!

>people still consider them "insane rants" when its really just improved stream of consciousness ideas into an autotuned mic

plebs gonna pleb i guess. buncha simpletons need your bass drops and meme chants to enjoy your "art".

improvised i mean

Yeezy always sucked so I don't care what happens to him.

Sure but then these media conglomerates should have their access to the government and white house in particular completely gutted in favor of Trump-friendly media

He reminds me of that crazy guy from mad men

By not.

a literal nazi just won the election and the other nazis are butthurt because people won't give the nazi president "a chance." Ignore them. If anything the media isn't being harsh enough on Trump and his supporters.

FAST

NAME ONE GENIUS THAT AIN'T CRAZY

Rolling

L I T E R A L L Y

H I T L E R

Trump isn't a nazi, he's just friends with nazis and willing to give nazis positions of power. It's not like there wasn't any indication this would happen before he was elected, there were plenty of hints. His rhetoric was often racist and sometimes nationalist but that's not different than regular Republicans

Either way, I don't think he should be given a chance. If I was American I would be losing my mind right now, too

Trump is an easily manipulated dumbfuck. If the people around him tell him to do some nazi shit, he's gonna do it. If you locked him in a room for 45 minutes with the leader of ISIS, he'd come out converted to shia islam.

Doubtful, he spend all his campaign dealing with liberals and he remained untainted.

youtube.com/watch?v=rD8UiMS7TfU'

THEY FEEL THREATENED

>a literal nazi just won the election
hyperbole like that is what won Trump the election keep acting like a retard so we can get another 4 years

>Trump is an easily manipulated dumbfuck.

its this. he has zero political experience. now hes scrambling looking for anyone "approved" to take positions in his administration. he has the goddamn guy who hired that Milo idiot for christs sake as his strategy guy or some shit. its a complete shit show. im all for anti establishment fuck the system, but not "replace it with idiots".

when do we get our own open source government with internet identification to vote on things and shit? fuck this world.

>other than Tedy Andreas
XD