youtube.com/watch?v=7p2kNh1-z6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

warm in

would anybody like a toffifee?

brit more like shit

not entirely sure if this will be a good thread or not

HOWDY Y'AAAALLL

Oh FUCKING HELL lads I've really gone and FUCKED it now

Me mam asked me to put the chicken in the oven hours ago ready for when she comes home from work. I picked up the chicken, was about to put it in the oven when an uncontrollable urge came over me and I mailed the chicken to the name "Princess Chelsea"

Me mam is about to come home and there's no chicken in the oven, meaning no dinner tonight. Me mam is going to be fucking FUMING

>enters thread trying to get the first reply

That means Tor, right?

Yes, come home white man

Whos prinny chels la?

giz us one lad aha

Offer excludes ROI, NI, Jersey and Guernsey islands

strawpoll.me/11991267
strawpoll.me/11991267
strawpoll.me/11991267

Yes please

>being genetically irish means you belong to ireland
phoning the city of boston as we speak

yes please

rude

new year's eve desu

yes please, I like toffifee's

nah, not a fan

want to order my drugs online but I'm too thick and lazy to even install meme flags

Need a tug of the ol' Rodger Todger. Post pics of Rosy and/or Sara

Spend far more time on reddit than on here now lmao

ah yes the so called normie general

>There are five people in this thread who have never kissed a female

Jesus christ, probably the same posters who sit here typing away about irish genocide, absolutely dire

Serious question: Is there anybody in this thread under 23 who is white and lives in London?

Follow up question: What borough?

>dark net markets

why yes you just have to re-route the PTG to the GNM and wire it to 2CNE whilst encrypting your CCG, make sure you don't forget to copy the 50CN and send your GRE to the sender

its all simple

just realized my "full can" of tobacco is only half

me

get me some please lad

pay up piggies x

that's gibberish fella

Not even doing a meme when I say I have absolutely no idea how you could guy through school without it just happening. I have talked to maybe 3 women that I wasn't forced to and it still happened for me

I did carpentry in London for a year in Newham

>take my first sip of coffee
>have to poo seconds later

why would they advertise usd instead of bitcoin

1. yes
2. yes
3. no
4. scar

i'm waiting for the right girl (male) to come along

anyway lads just smashed the yank girl from tinder ahhahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahah

>some spuds go a little bit smelly
>one million die screaming in agony, a million more flee like cowards, swearing vengeance upon the eternal Anglo

Ah yes, the Irish """""""""""""people"""""""""""""

what did the Yule Lads bring you for christmas? :3

Todays macros lads

>Newham
JUST

>UK
>cold
>pick one

who
>cutting scars
>acne
>stretch marks
>cigarette burns
here?

im average at best and shy away from opportunity

alright lads I have a monopoly on all posts ending in 1 so you'll have to pay me £2500 every time your post number lands on it

4 cans of neftóbak and a 5 packs of filtpaper

>The famine? heh, now your talkin' my kinda humor kiddo

>Sweden
>white
pick one

I have to shit 3 times before I go to work. I can't leave the house unless I have. I'll have to try and force one out in the early hours so that I have time for 2 in the morning.

Takes me like 55 minutes to get ready for work and I don't even shower or eat

you disgust me

runt

Unlucky lad my monopoly is on all posts ending in 0 and you owe me triple that

Going to the liquor store

Me except no cutting scars and I only have acne scars no actually acne

No, what went wrong for you?

Ive a few cigarette burns from people accidentally putting their fags out on me

When I was 14 my mate got drunk and intentionally put one out on me, fucking little ginger rodent

best place to buy bitcoins without having to fork over ID? still localbitcoins?

It happened like 500 years ago lmfao get over it lads

shan't

women are niggers

>don't invent anything
>less intelligent
>blame everyone but themselves for their problems

Genuine question, how do all these 'celebrities' in the Daily Mail make their money?

They're always Z listers going to some shit club that have been 'papped' but they don't seem to do anything. How do they all get their money? Who is interested in these people?

i declare bankruptcy

life has taken a turn for the worst lads. thought i was past this but alas i am not. suicidal thoughts are back again

>my first kiss was at 18

God I'm pathetic

yeah but i can put my willy in em'

>bitcoins

its cold

claiming posts ending in 8. 3 grand a pop.

What's that goy? Yes the building on the far left is far better!

nice fog outside. really heavy and stuff

It never ends m8.

Bought my girlfriend a £125 gold necklace.

Literally have never bought a girl an expensive present before, have no idea if this is standard etiquette, or if I went above and beyond, which I think I have.

Hope she 'gets' it's value too otherwise I'm going to feel like a fucking runt for not just buying her a Polaroid camera from Urban Outfitters.

black people are better than pakis

23 in 2 months and haven't had one waheeeeeeey

just do a poo at work lad

it's not a big deal

i used to poo literally 5ft away from my boss at his desk. he could hear the turds hit the water and everything. it was almost a bonding experience

i have only cutting scars

ello me mates;)))here is your mate williem back to teach you how to waggle your willy like a willy wanking bishop;;')) ohoy me mates;;))) now some of oyu guys are confused on how to waggle your willy eh???so u wanna be a willy wanking star,big deal.u gotta learn the willywanking game in 5 easy steps.cumon me mate lets leurn to wank our willies together with me mates gordon charlie and bill and even lilttle cousin nicky;))

STEP 1#
GRAB the willy!!you have to wait for it to turn into a sasuage stick, dont worry if it doest happen in 10 seconds like me!!!just grab an issue of your beano comic your mummy bought you at the newsagents, flip to a page with minnie the minxes bum and bbengin wanking your willy!!!

step #2
move your hand up and down your willy,ur getting there me mate;)))if possible do it with your mates in your tree house so your mummies cant see or hear you!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!;)));)))

STEP 3#
you will be feeling your willy about to explode!!!!!it's going to hurt a lil;;)do dont worry;)))because your willy is going to EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!just shout AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1MYWILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and there will be goy wee wee verywhere thhat is very goeey;))if you finish before your mates then help them by waggling THEIR willies;)))

What temperature is it?

got the skinny jeans on lads

Just added a tiny bit of mums dissorano to my coke

What am I like eh xx

THERE'S STILL TIME FOR /GF2016/

She's going to cringe at it lad and probably never wear it lmao

Honestly she's going to cheat on you I reckon now lad, unless she is already. Then she'll love the gift

>why yes I do believe in Irish Masculinity

youtube.com/watch?v=7p2kNh1-z6Q

There is nothing wrong with the building on the left

hope you bought a meme brand or she wont even be bothered

HEEM
E
E
M

Paris silent hill

had to walk through an extremely criminal area at 2am

was shitting meself

yikes

I always take comfort in the fact that no matter how bad my life is, there is always someone worse off.

15 degrees C

you go on 9gag and funnyjunk and reddit and are 17 years old

Be honest you're about 15 aren't you

tor and a vpn at least
if you're really spook'd use Tails OS

>Dr. Fabio Cozzolino | Zerodonto
shan''t

i don't come from the old school

I think she'll like it mate as long as it's not a proper gaudy one and just a simple necklace, good luck.