Who's hyped more for the EURO 2016 semifinal than final itself?

Who's hyped more for the EURO 2016 semifinal than final itself?

Can we agree this is true?

reminder how updated powerlevels look like

Still salty huh

>england
>not a meme team

Nice bait, monaco

Poland is the new England, I guess

so we don't deserve to be in the semi final because we've got an unfair advantage by having a better goalkeeper than urs?

Not even to mention the clear penalty the reff didnt give us against pooland.

at least I agree polish team is meme team and was never even supposed to leave the group stage

24 team format saved us

'yes'

I can't wait for Portugal, greatest ally, to win the Euros. The hurt spee will feel is too good to miss.

I don't care as log as France gets 4th place

germany is playing like 3 finals in a row

Like champions league 2016: Atletico playing vs the hard teams, Real playing vs the "easy" teams.

So Portugal/Wales will win the final.

I want Wales simply because it pisses off England and makes their lost to a parttime dentist even more hilarious.

Why is there no third place playoff if there are now the same number of rounds as in the World Cup?

We're too shit to be a meme team

people already forgot about us

feels bad

>Why is there no third place playoff if there are now the same number of rounds as in the World Cup?

I would also ask a question why there is an extra time instead of penalties straight after full time?

Copa America has both

he didn't

Doesn't piss us off at all.

Except Wales, I hate all teams in Semis.

I dont like France, because every French team/player plays 200% better at home ground. I know that for every sportist is advantage to play at home ground, but while watching tennis I noticed that French fucks made art of it.

I dont like Germany because its basically Bayern. I really think its proper time for them to change Bundesliga name into Bayernliga.

Normally I wouldnt have nothing against Portugal winning but there is annoying Ronaldo meme which would explode if that happens and not to mention that Portugal milked most this new 24 teams meme format of all Euro nts. They reached Semis with no single win in 90 minutes.

So, as someone here already classified Wales.

A HERO WE DESERVE.
GO BALE! GO WALES!

A REAL TSUUUMAN BEAN

I want to see Tsuuuuu vs Germany just so I can see Penaldo cry at the end

absolutely 100%.

this

spain and italy should be in the semi's instead of poohtugal and wales

Italy v Germany > France v Germany > the joke that will be the final

5/5 post

They're making France tire themselves out against difficult teams so the final is balanced. It will be a great final, won by Wales.

France vs Germany will be a better show than Italy vs Germany was

Icelands power level should be nearer to Portugal, England shouldn't be in contention

Feels so great to win the Euro champoship again.

Thank you for your participation lads

We eliminated the only non-meme teams from that side.

>implying France is better than Italy

>muh traditional teams

why do you want to see the same teams win all the time

Also Wales deserve to be there way more than drawtugal

Our team was great but pretty much all our good players were injured, so I think that power level is fair

One thing is sure. If Germany enters game with that attitude it will be their last game on tournament.

>WE
Are you Welsh?

The "real" finals were played on last Saturday Polska...

Yes, the fixtures were made before the scandal a about corruption in football broke out.

Sadly, the whiny JEWentus thieves were right. Italy met Spain and germany (something like semifinal and final)

well we might have it tough against team nigger because half of our team is gone from that match

R.I.P. Khedira
R.I.P. Schweinsteiger
R.I.P. Gomez
Out by memecard : Hummels

Im actualy sure that the niggers will put us into a tough spot, especialy since they will avoid the side that Boateng protects (most likly Höwedes will jump in for Hummels, and he isnt that great)

No, i don't agree. I think the real final was between Germany and Italy. Miles ahead in terms of quality above everyone else at this tournament.
Germany will easily beat France and win the final against any other that goes there.

The real final already happened m8.

Poland was 2nd in the group.
Played better than many other teams including Portugal.
The players admit they made a mistake and they should've tried harder for a second goal. It was their choice. It may be the biggest success of the Polish NT for a long long time anyway so that's why they're treated like heroes.
Don't expect Poland to come anywhere close to the medal zone in the World Cup.