the next depay la

very carefully

M(i)ckytuhryan

Meek-a-tar-e-an

Dirtmund here

+He is very fast with the ball
+likes to defend
+great at passing

-lacks of psychological strenght when push comes to shove i.e. Liverpool/ denied penalty in Bayern Cup Final
-Gets frustrated when he's fouled a lot
-lacks at finishing easy chances i.e. Real Marid at CL

Great talent but a little bit too soft.

Reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=a-W4CJ6z0o8

That is the only relevant thing I will remember about him in ten years.

>Is Mkhitaryan elite?
Yes. The best thing about him is his work ethic combined with his technical skills and pace when he runs with the ball. He has the potential to become a top10 player imo.

However his biggest weakness is his mentality. He is very intelligent and overthinks too much. He needs confidence and trust from the manager. If he is not confident, he'll look like a pub player who misplaces passes all the time and has very annoying decision making.

Are Armenians white?

No. Gypsies are not white.

How did he survive the roach-shoa?

he pulled a >torres

His dad was a semi famous footballer

Nah, he crumbles under pressure. Fans in Dortmund knew that so they started shouting his name whenever he missed some chances.

If you're not constantly patting his head and telling him how amazing he is he'll collapse. And even then he can't deal with it. Misses easy opportunities to score and won't take penalties and shit.

Starting to get about Ibra-Miki then

Do you consider Kim K white?

He will do very well for United.
As some Germans already mentioned he relies on confidence a lot to play at his best.

During his first 2 years in Dortmund a lot of fans wanted to sell him and labelled him a flop. There were some matches where you could see his world class talent, but he struggled to play consistently at this level.
He felt under pressure because he was the most expensive transfer (high expectations) in BVB's history and also because he always got compared to Götze. He will not have these problems at United because their fans don't care how much money they spend on transfers and the focus will be on other players.
He has everything a world class midfielder needs. Could bulk up a bit for the premier league because he is sometimes bullied of the ball too easily, but he has skill, pace, vision, stamina and helps a lot in defense. Also he is hardly ever injured.

eh-leet

his name reminds me of Mr Mxyzptlk from superman

Mou will break him mentally

Apparently, according to your country (when it had laws about that shit)

pbs.org/race/000_About/002_03_c-godeeper.htm

Very good player but he has a history of joining teams that will never win anything.

Micky the true Aryan

her natural skin color is actually pretty pale

Has he signed for Manchester United yet?

If not, yes. If he has, he's shit.

HE WAS ON A BREAK

he's okay

Yes

And yes.

She is half Armenian. The other half made her dark and a whore.

This. I wish he would sign with Madrid or something.

>>Sup Forums143742939

Oh my, I never realized what shitskins Dutch and Scottish are. Really makes you think.

According to der furher, yes.

Literally never met an Armenian with blue eyes. No worries, there's nothing wrong with being a darkie.

This

reminder he is fluent on 6 languages and has 2 PhDs

Going to choke at United

Everyone chokes at United without fergie

Mхитapян.

No, they're related to Persians and, uncharacteristically for that region, Christian.