What is really considered white for Latin America?

What is really considered white for Latin America?

Also, is it true that North Africans are considered white in North America? lol

This is my results for Argentina.

You are not.

Anyone with white skin (doesn't matter if tanned) and a face with "european" features.

For practical purposes this desu

What the fuck does this mean. How can tanned skin be white. And what is european face lol

That's why I wrote "european".
Also, if you go to vacation to a sunny place and you get tanned, when you come back to your country are you going to be considered "non-white"??

It means something like pictured

Look is the russian cuckold who want to bring rivality between Argentina and Russia again

Two years ago I travelled in South America.
At least 3 or 4 times some brown people bragged about being "white" during my trip (at least a chilean girl, several people from brazil).
It's cringy as fuck.

The only south euro white tier people I met in Uruguay and Argentina never bragged about it ever.

Classic south brazilians

Where did you travel to? I mean, what places did you visit?

Nothing, nobody cares about whiteness standards outside of Sup Forums.

I travelled around the southern cone and went back.

Basically Buenos Aires to Ushuaia then back to Santiago before going all the way north passing by Bolvia.
Then once again northern argentina then Montevideo and Rio de Janeiro before going back by plane.

I really liked the great lakes regions. Especially Bariloche.

"White" here means prominent European feature, both southern and northern. Many Argie don't have pale skin.

I'm Asian and in subway I'm whiter than at least 60% of local here, and I'm not even form Northeastern Asia. To be fair, people in Buenos Aires are mixed or have predominantly Southern European ancestors.

>What is really considered white for Latin America?
white skin and european features

>This is my results for Argentina.
did you search for rural school children? kek

El uruguayANO

he just searched "argentinian school"

You are the "French" Argentinian?

anyone with money or influence

I ask the same.

here there are no white people, we don't use the term white to refer to argentine citizens.

At least Colombians don't. I've seen some Argentinians bragging about that.

che chino, abris mañana? hasta que hora?

>Being that racist
Your old senile retired nazi neighbours taught you the proper way

mentira
en argentina nunca decimos que alguien es blanco, cuando matan o le afanan a un argentino nunca van a decir en los noticieros, en la tele o radio ''robo en almagro, la victima era blanca''
no existe el termino ese aca, se suele utilizar para los yankis o los europeos, nada mas.

chino versero

>tfw I went on a 5 days camp in highschool, cycling through the seven lakes route from Bariloche to San Martin de los Andes
It was nice

white = pale skin, even if it has black or native features, some italians and greeks would not be considered white because of their brown skin but a lot of castizos with fair skin are considered white

I bet 20% of Brazilians could pass in Europe and 5% are the typical Sup Forums tier white. Pale, pig skinned, light eyes, blonde or not.

But I can't prove anyway, just making 23andme in the whole country.

a todos los asiaticos aca se les dicen chinos, y el 90% de los chinos se ponen minimercados, hermano, es una joda

>How can tanned skin be white
you retarded?

This, although I don't think OP understands what "castizo" means.

It looks like

anyone with white skin, hair/eye color doesn't seem to matter, mostly because using "white" to refer to someone here is almost exclusively about skin color and not race. When people want to refer someone as being of white race they say european

>cycling for 5 days
i can't eve use my four wheel scooter for longer than an hour.
btw, do you have scooter routes in argentina? i may visit one day

Yes, let's pretend the elites in Colombia don't look suspiciously more European than the general population, the same as in every single other country in Latin America.

Racism is a reality in ALL of the Americas, while I'm all for equality I'm not sure pretending there's no discrimination is the way to get there.

Having said that yes, things are far worse in some countries than others.

These

it's not a nice country to visit on your own, you need to be accompanied and by people who know where they're going.

remember that it's the third world.

In Colombia, when someone is referring to a blond/white raced person, they say "gringos" or "monos" (here "mono" means blond).

>here "mono" means blond
brazilians are truly aryans, Sup Forums was right.

Here "güero" means blonde, "gringo" means American exclusively whatever their race might be.

no one calls "gringos" to blondes, they call gringos to americans and europeans regardless of their features, not to blondes

kek

But we have to have into account that phenomenon is due to the colonialism; where spaniards had the power and the land. That land is inherited to the future generations, that is why whites are the "elite". Although I have seen some Lebaneses and arabs having some power in the North.

Yes, that's the proper definition, but ignorant people here think every white person is from the states.

Oh. my bad, I thought I had said that in before. I apologize, you are right. Yes, it only applies for white foreigners.

Whites aren't in power in Latin America just because they got started at an advantage, have you ever seen telenovelas?

I non ironically got second degree burns with the sun on the first day after 70km because I'm so >white. Blisters and everything.
It was supposedly something a little below 250km in total, but the one day we had to go off road a heavy rain came down, mud everywhere, 4°C temperatures in the middle of summer, etc. So we got a ride on actual trucks. 80% of us went on a cozy, AC equipped van. I was in the 20% left that rode on the back of a gendarmerie truck sitting on an old rug. Enjoyed it anyways.

I'd say that the Patagonia, and north west of the country is the best region to sightsee while biking, but there's also a lot of nothing. Best bet is to find some "adventure tourism" agency

I try not to, they are utter cancer, but why do you ask?

>let's pretend the elites in Colombia don't look suspiciously more European than the general population, the same as in every single other country in Latin America

Only in Spanish America. It's not a rule. White people can be poor in rural Brazil, I can pass all day posting poor white looking Brazilian.

Also, in some areas most rich people are mixed.

The only race with no poor people are Asians. I don't play the victim complex card.

You can see how bad their education system is, lack basic geographic knowledge. This is sad but it explains why they downgraded themselves form first world to third world within half century.

This is international board. I know that in Argentina you don't constantly use racial identification. There is no high racial diversity as in Europe or US, so you don't need to mention about it in daily life. Still, you guys "self-identify" as white or white latinos.

Depende de tu circulo social me parece. Los educados saben que asia es un continente grande con diversidad. Los villeros no educados y piensan en una china imaginaria.

Bariloche, El Bolsón, Villa Langostura, San Martin de los Andes, Esquel, El Chalten, Calafate...etc, all andean Patagonia is good for hiking, and cycling.

e sul o mue o pais f.am

>Depende de tu circulo social me parece.
obvio, si tenes un amigo coreano o japones te dirigis como corresponde, pero ante la duda y conversando con tu familia decis "fui a lo del señor asiatico" o "fui al chino"?

Why do you think I ask?

stfu nigger

He is uruguayo.

Yes, there are a lot of white poor people in Colombia, specially in rural areas.

>implying there are no blacks or indios in Telenovelas.
I think you believe that all those shitty actors are white, but that's because almost every telenovela is recorded in Bogotá/Medellín/Eje cafetero, where most people (not everybody) are white, but there are also blacks.

Fuck you, I'm not gonna pay you 1USD=1Balboa for a shitty small cofee in a shitty hotel near where the bus drivers compete at night, you monkey

>sul e meu país

Do you even fall for this bait? The vast majority of Brazilian territory has rednecks.

Some of Mato Grosso rednecks. I can pass all day posting this lol

It's easy to find on google. Especially if they are luteran.

>Fuck you, I'm not gonna pay you 1USD=1Balboa for a shitty small cofee in a shitty hotel near where the bus drivers compete at night, you monkey

good look with that, coffees here cost 15 dollars, you'd buy a house in shitlombia with that

>a todos los asiaticos aca se les dicen chinos
Si referis a los supermercados obvio que se dice chino porque sabemos que literalmete son de China.

Pero asumir que todos los asiaticos que encuentres son chinos es otra cosa. No es que quiero ser special snowflake ni demando correcion politca, pero si no sabes podes preguntar. Lo mismo como te sentirias cuando la gente sabe que sos de amreica latina y te llama mexicano?

Equalise your economy with a first world one is not an achievment, fuck your Balboas, they are worthless outside Panama. Here in Colombia you can get a good coffee for less than 1/3 dollar everywhere. Enjoy your asswater.

didactic map

>Also, is it true that North Africans are considered white in North America? lol
On paper they are but that's it. It's probably because when we started considering Italians white, we realized southern Italians and North Africans look the same.

Exacto.

Totally this.

Actual Brazilian soap operas are full of mulatto people. I think you are abit outdated.

Maybe only in Mexico they still put only Spanish looking people.

your money is worthless even in shitlombia
we also have better coffee
lol

>your money is worthless even in shitlombia
Tell a Venezuelan that bullshit. They would kill for a bill.
>we also have better coffee
You know that's bullshit. Even Peru has better coffee than you.

Srs question, why is your coffee better than colombian coffee?

Southern Euro white.

If you're pale they think you are automatically from Northern Europe even if facial features don't tell that.

t. Northern Iberian who visited during 3months.

we use gringo to refer to blondes sometimes too, we also use ruso for some reason

He is bulshitting you. No patriotism intended. Every foreigner who comes here loves this coffee.

es joda. busca el cafe geisha de panama

Wait wait wait.

I got called gringo many times and I'm not blonde nor blue eyed.

Really pale though.

you seem nervous lol
how many cars in cocainelombia could you buy for 1 cup of the worlds best coffee? you're not even worthy for it
> www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/wordofmouth/2009/may/20/most-expensive-coffee-esmerelda-panama

gringo means european or american, these guys are talking shit

>If you're pale they think you are automatically from Northern Europe even if facial features don't tell that

Maybe only Spanish speaking countries.

We call "gringo" any foreign people. Africans, Asians, europeans, doesn't matter.

Ah !

Ok Ok.

>categorizing 7 billion people through 3 colors just so New World retards can leech on our culture and ancestors feats
if you use the term ¨white¨ unironically you are a cuck

Im not white, im nordic

Try to classify these people by looks. Do you think it's easy?

It's almost impossible for Brazilians recognize another Brazilian by looks on foreign countries.

Once, my friend was annoyed with a woman on bus that was blocking the passage in London.

She was East asian looking.

He said, "get out of my way, your whale" in Portuguese, and she was Brazilian and said "whale is your mother"

If you don't like it, I think you should close your borders..

muy bonita la teoría, pero la realidad es distinta, a los asiáticos les decimos chinos,a los españoles gallegos, a los árabes turcos, etc
si no reconoces eso es que vivis en una nube de pedo, y no se trata de si está bien o mal, pero es la realidad

No he visto acá cafe panameño, por eso preguntaba (tampoco peruano, no tenía idea que producían café). Venden obviamente colombiano y me parece que etiope.

Eso es una imprecisión geográfica; no todos los españoles son gallegos, y obviamente no todos los árabes son turcos. Pero bueno... ¿qué se le puede hacer?

My sides are in space.

Multiculti is shit, but this was funny.

Acá por lo menos es lo mismo. Si ves a un tipo de ojos rasgados se le dice chino, a menos que te enteres que es koreano, japonés o lo que sea. Los árabes son turcos, los españoles gallegos, y cualquier otra weon que hable inglés es gringo, a menos que sea negro porque ahí es negro a secas. Francés es franchute, italiano es italiano o tano, portugal no existe porque cae en la esfera de brasil, y cualquiera que hable algo incluso remotamente parecido al ruso, es ruso a secas. Todo lo anterior sin el más mínimo ánimo de ofender

bobo

no se trata de ser exactos geográficamente o ignorantes, es una costumbre, se les dice así, aunque se sepa que notodos los españoles son de Galicia ni todos los árabes de Turquía etc, ni siquiera es por maldad, es costumbre

exacto

>Rio
Kek it's explained then, Rio is literally a little Africa.

>nordic culture
>nordic history
kek

First right answer itt.

Why do you feel the need to call other people cucks?