American cars > European "cars"

American cars > European "cars"

This is a fact

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xoHbn8-ROiQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urbanization_by_country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Of course, Americans can't even drive European cars.

it's literally jaguar
back to the roots burger

>drive american car in the winter
>the salt used on euro roads makes it rust the first season you use it

kek he tries it again.

Japanese cars >>>> the rest

How come seppo cars always beep at everything - to remind you that the door is open, to remind you to put on your seatbelt, to confirm that you've pressed a button, to remind you to breathe etc.

Is this what you people consider a hallmark of quality ? I mean it doesn't matter that it's a poorly engineered wagon strapped to a piece of pig iron so long as it has lugzhury sounds and vulgarlour everywhere.

kek
>beep beep beep
>SO LUXXXCHCHCHOURIOUSHHHS

>Japanese cars

youtube.com/watch?v=xoHbn8-ROiQ

japanese cars are overrated as fuck

>posting the Lincoln Continental
>primarily engineered for the Chinese Market
>inferior to A8 L and other German cars designed for them as well
>supposed to save the dying brand
Bad start OP

I work for the post office. I drive a Subaru to work and reconditioned Fords and Dodges for my job.

American "cars" are fucking trash.

>cars

kek

But there were other Jap cars that passed the moose test

>"American" car assembles in Mexico from parts manufactured in Canada
Lel. And my jap shitbox was made in the states

Dutch cars > asian cars

Spyker styling looks like a typical dutchman: awkward.

Sitting in your own ar i traffic is infinitely better than being on a bus or being squished with strainers in the subway

In a car you have your own comfy seat, AC, can blast music as loud as you want while singing along with a ton of safety features while buses are smelly, uncomfortable for everyone, full of strangers, no climate control, and if they crash you'll most certainly die.

there is also a 3rd option...

True, but they are sexy

American cars? What, they still make cars?

t. everyone outside of america

panther platform best platform

More insecure, more uncomfortable, and with a shit range? Cycling is good if you live at less than 4 km of your destination.

> this triggers the gringo

>no climate control
Sheesh, I thought Chile was first world.

MAKE SEDANS BOATS AGAIN

Yes, European cars are overrated and objectively worse than American cars, HOWEVER, there is a third option.

Public transportation is for poor people only, it doesn't matter if they're cold or not.

Yes that's true. It really comes down to choice, I personally would hate to commute for 2 hours across a megalopolis, when I can just bike for 15min in my quaint european capital.

Then on the other hand, the majority of travel (in terms of km*persons) usually happens in urbanised areas. This is a complex topic in itself, but optimal solutions (see Copenhagen, Stockholm, Dutch cities, etc.) are usually those that favour public transport and bicycles as opposed to cars.

sarcastic?

This. I only use my car for traveling outside the region. But around my home (a "city" located next to Rotterdam) and other cities like Amsterdam, The Hague and Utrecht I only use my bike and public transport.

Bikes are fine if you live in a city but shit for anything else really

I started off with cycling for transport, then got a scooter/motorbike now I've got a car.

Car is the best desu mainly because it's quick, you can take luggage, passengers, not have to change clothes and it's comfortable.

Comfy cars best cars

>Bikes are fine if you live in a city but shit for anything else really

Well, if I'm not mistaken, the urbanisation levels of western countries are around the 70-80% mark anyway.

>comparing limited track engineered GTR to a stock z06

take that bait image back to /o/

Sounds like shit to me, there are millions of villages and small towns here

Both are made in 3rd world countries so it's not like it matters.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urbanization_by_country

What's unclear here?

It's just your perception...

>by population

Well obviously loads of people live in cities, and bikes are fine for travelling without luggage etc within a city but shit for anything else as I said.

Yes yes, I get that.

Still, I find it stupid to see how most people utilise cars.
When I ride my bike to work, I can regularly see that like, 80% of cars only have one person in them, people travelling a few km inside the city.

Some sort of carpool/shared ownership seems much more sensible to me, especially for rural commuting, but I guess we're getting there slowly.

>80% of cars only have one person in them, people travelling a few km inside the city

I agree that's silly

>carpool/shared ownership

Fuck that though, I want to do what I want, work late if I want, go shopping if I need to etc.

Do you drive btw?

I-I-w-wh-whaat is that

>
>American cars? What, they still make cars?
They do, but your nanny state overlords practically banned their import by imposing absurd taxes on large-engined, powerful cars aimed at the consumer market.

tl;dr: you are cucked by commies masquerading as environmentalists

>Some sort of carpool/shared ownership seems much more sensible to me, especially for rural commuting
You lack perspective by reason of hailing from a small, central-european country. "Rural commuting" doesn´t work in actual rural areas.

>but I guess we're getting there slowly.
In over-urbanized shitholes, yes. Anywhere else, no.

Czech cars>all others cars

If only gasoline wasn't so fucking expensive here...

>Do you drive btw?

I don't own a car, but I usually manage to organise around my brother, parents, gf, her parents and friends to get to where I need to.
I seldomly have to take a train or a bus, maybe twice a year.

Here it'd seem much more efficient to do a shared ownership scheme rather than bascially an almost 1car/person ownership.

>Here it'd seem much more efficient to do a shared ownership scheme rather than bascially an almost 1car/person ownership.
>more efficient
Freedom ain´t free.

>tfw there is no practical reason to own a French compact where I live but I still want one so badly

This. I have a license and a car available, but both the bus fare is subsidized and fuels pay almost 80% taxes, so we pay like $18 for something worth $9 right off the refineries.

I just buy all my groceries online every two weeks and have them delivered to my house, then move by bus to work. I'm considering a bike tho.

American """"""cars""""""

Twingo, the only car where there is more place inside the car than it takes outside of the car.

>czech cars
>Skoda
pick one

Unless you drive an old Favorit you're merely driving a VW :^)

t. Superb I driver (Audi A4 engine...mostly Audi and VW stuff overall)

Continentals made in America famalam