Fuck

Fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

aph.gov.au/About_Parliament/Parliamentary_Departments/Parliamentary_Library/pubs/rp/rp1314/43rdParl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yep

Nice dubs

too close dudes...hung parliament likely

c h e c k e d

Best we can hope for at this point.

Yep>double dissolution to stop parliament deadlock
>Gets hung parliament even worse than before

kek

inb4 rip medicare, the environment, penalty rates and all public services.

Nice digits right there

Did you guys see that really black guy in the Labour room? (ABC live stream) fuck he was black as fuck! Sitting at a table in the centre of the room

i must see this blacky, dubs.

God dubs and trips
Matching dubs

Australia, the lucky cunt

Maybe quads can stop him?

How dense do you have to be to vote Labor... Hurr Durr muh Medicare

we are just going to become a poorer American clone with big mal as pm. nothing good will come... we don't even have Mexicans to do the jobs

Almost dense enough to vote Liberal/National

You know. Not dense enough to know how to use question marks in their grammar you dense cunt

at least you guys didn't vote greens

I voted Gary

2/6/16

Black Saturday

R.I.P penalty rates

Greens are better than the coalition

yeah ripip education because who needs one instead have a prize of a 100,00 dollar debt for a course at Tafe

Soon they will be had img out small loans of 1 million dollars

I voted Greens because I know they wont win in my seat (Liberal will). Just adding a bit of pressure from the left in a solid centre-right electorate (Julia Bishop's seat)

can you guys explain to me why he so bad ?

damn even Sup Forums is full of left wing faggots

No. We aren't left wing. We just like our penalties

They make up a third of my wage

cmon pirates

where are you guys from anyways ?

Aus

aus

ok same

aus

Interesting to note that during the last Labor government, I relied heavily on penalty rates to pay the bills/rent while in my government supported place at uni.

Fast forward a few years and I'm paying my fair share of taxes in a decent job to a liberal government.

>The charge is bank robbery. Now, my caddie's chauffeur informs me that a bank is a place where people put money that isn't properly invested. Therefore, robbing a bank is tantamount to that most heinous of crimes, theft of money.

>So I said to Kitty, "The only way to keep the butler from running away is to cut off, his foot!"
>Yes, it reminds me of a joke I heard about upper-middle-class people.

Agreed. Thats what has become of Sup Forums nowdays

i agree 100 percent, thats why i voted for pauline hanson

So?

i mean they can do what they want, im just surprised

I walked up, got my name checked off and when he started to tear away a green sheet for him I said "oh, I won't need that", he said "yes you will", I turned and started walking away saying "er, no I won't" and walked out. he called out my name and I just kept walking. no paper, no count.

you're cool man

edgy

i voted for pauline because i like ranga milfs

re election

Fucken ay cunts

This. There will be another election with a new liberal leader

You are the worst kind of person

I voted greens, fuck lib/lab and their totalitarian security measures

"fuck lib/lab and their totalitarian security measures"
>votes greens

ALP:65 COA:65

Go Labor - Go Labor - Go Labor - Go Labor - Go Labor - Go Labor - Go Labor - Go Labor - Go Labor - Go Labor - Go Labor - Go Labor - Go Labor - Go Labor - Go Labor - Go Labor - Go Labor - Go Labor - Go Labor - Go Labor - Go Labor - Go Labor - Go Labor - Go Labor - Go Labor - Go Labor - Go Labor - Go Labor - Go Labor - Go Labor - Go Labor - Go Labor - Go Labor - Go Labor - Go Labor - Go Labor - Go Labor -

FUCK YIZ KUNT

lol, i know this cunt irl

Who the fuck votes nowdays?
Vote for gimp 1 vs gimp 2 vs gimp 3.
Politicians on the whole are usually faggots too stupid to make it in the private sector, or way to retarded to even understand anything in stem.
Case in point

Friendly jordies is a massive cuck, half is information is completely incorrect. A simple fact check on any of the garbage his spews reveals it simply isn't true. Gg getting brainwashed

See

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR You idiots.

A bigger mess that it was. Another DD in a few months

agreed. id rather watch 'the shire' than listen to the fucking bondi serpent. he retaliates arguments with weak labor promises to get a point across.

8 PhD's in all of parliament. Fucking idiots.
aph.gov.au/About_Parliament/Parliamentary_Departments/Parliamentary_Library/pubs/rp/rp1314/43rdParl

>Paper has "science party/cyclist party"
>Would vote for science
>Do not want more fucking cyclists
>Three different parties with the same on policy, to legalise pot
>An anti-vac party calling themselves "health party"
>Three different parties with no policy other than "no marrying gay or fapping at traps"
>Half a dozen independents no one has heard of with no policies described anywhere

You're a fucking idiot and too stupid to comprehend a simple thing like the election.
No one thinks you're cool,
everyone is just laughing at you, awkwardly, because they don't want to upset the retard.

>Half a dozen independents no one has heard of with no policies described anywhere

1 x Nick Xenephon
1 x Pauline Hansen
2 x Darren Hinch

Know all those

Bill shorten smokes opium

Turnbull smokes massive cocks

Nothin wrong with the od visit to the local opium den
True. He discriminates against smaller cocks

Refer to TISM on Derren Hinch

here comes king turnbull

>Captain Bullturd

ZZZZzzzzzzzz

serious? explain please.

Prime Minister Bullturd, to you sir!!!

Looks like the abc is not keeping up to date. AEC website says 70 to libtards 68 to Labor

i just took a huge shit
>feel good man

true. Are you watching abc? "waiting for the money shot" kek

chnl 9 says 68 to 65 coa

ABC is using some computerized predictor bullshit. They have had it wrong all night. 7/9 are running the same numbers.

Pretty sure we will do it all again soon. $150 Million this election cost us.

Fuck i hate the abc

"Hi, I'm Amanda and I'm a big fat lump of liberal national shit."

One would have to be following the AEC website. Surely to fuck. Hasluck still voted fucking Wyatt back in. I guess it was either resit as a member of the house or Centrelink.

Penny Wong is tearing Scott Morrison to pieces

>Come to Sup Forums to jerk off and kill time waiting for election results
>2 aus election threads on the front page

you cunts

SHAME SHAME SHAME. Surely dat boi hinchy has some policies. Like fuck yall whiny cunts.

Refer to TISM
True. That mirror thing where the media are standing is pretty fucked though ay

My boi Derryn wants to put peadophiles to death. Pretty much would be the end of ausfags on Sup Forums

I would eat the shit out of Annabel crabs bum bum

Its 69 each.

Turnbull will lose his job. Fuckstick put Pauline Hanson in the Senate with his DD bullshit

bullturd didnt say fuck all about the lnp, only bagged labor. what a fucken wanker.

pretty sad how ausfagia is fucked now.

Dickhead QLDer. Now we are going to have to listen to that annoying voice all the time

TOWEL HEADS DID NOTHING WRONG

Why the fuck is he saying they have govment, its 69 seats each, and alp has more votes.... how is that winning? independents havent Decided what theyre doing yet.

ITS NOW 70 LABOR 68 COALITION. FUCK OFF MALCOLM ABBOTT

& racism
Love it

>muh national security
>muh debt
>muh jobs and growth

Fuck Turnbull's fake economics talk. Unfortunately too many Australians don't understand that he is bullshitting everything he says.

coz hes full of shit.

72-66