French fag here, Road trip in America soon, What's the best city ? Nice places to visit ?

French fag here, Road trip in America soon, What's the best city ? Nice places to visit ?

Give me some advices please

Thanks

Steer clear of major cities tbh eurofam. Small, quiet, and historic places are really nice and have the nicest people Imo. If you travel all over try to hit up Four Corners or Mesa Verde in Colorado. Those 2 places are beautiful and will be great for pictures.

Detroit is a nice multicultural city to visit.

Oh you think you're a funny guy huh?

Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver, etc...

Really depend on what you want to see. I agree th at getting out of the major cities is a good idea. They don't accurately represent the culture of a lot of the country anyway. And crime won't be as much of a problem. There is a lot to see
Likely you won't see it all. Most Americans haven't seen a tenth of what America has to offer. I suggest doing some research on landmarks that you really want to see, then renting a car and driving between them. When you stop for fuel, ask the locals what is interesting in the area. You will end up seeing an amazing America that few Americans have seen.

This guy gets it, thanks travel man for spreading the truth of our great America

Thanks a lot! I want to discover the "real" america, i dont care about Los angeles, New york etc...

I heard Colorado is really beautiful!

I love nature, forest, small cities

I travel alone but i hope i could meet nice people there!

Just be careful, everywhere in the world has its assholes and creeps. Stay safe euro man

California, Los Angeles

So many SJW, feminazi, enviromentalists here.

I know our media is unkind to you guys
But LA don't care.

Just like Bernie Sanders, rent a Vagina Car like a Prius and people will love the fuck out of you.

Also if you want Drugs or any illegal shit, don't ask a nigger, they will misdirect you and jump you for your cash or give you bunk shit.

Have fun!

Every street named "Martin Luther King blvrd"
Or "Rosa parks blvrd" is a safe haven.

St. Louis.

Another funny guy

Is it great yet? I thought the elections were due in September?

If you go through kentucky, you should stop by the Red River Gorge. Its beautiful. There is a natral rock bridge, world class rock climbing. Fishing, hiking, camping. The works. I'm not saying drive 1000 Miles out of your way for it or anything, But if you are within 2-3 hundred then go for it. Especialy if you love nature.

Bonjour mon ami. Come 2 Phoenix. Best weather, shittiest police. But if you're not brown you good.

Ha ha ha ha ha. You want that French nigger to get murdered???

Kek

Most of St. Louis is decent.
Stay away from East St. Louis.

Im white blond blue eyes so im ok i guess ^^

Protip: THE US IS A HELL OF A LOT BIGGER THAN MOST EUROS REALIZE

If you're into the outdoors, you need to go to Utah. You'll never see anything as beautiful ever again. Google Bryce Canyon, Dixie national forest, Zion national park (stay in Springdale if not camping) canyonlands national park, wasatch mountains, Moab. And a dude above told you Mesa verde and four corners. These are close (by American standards) and could be rolled into a trip of a lifetime.

Shit. Forget pic. Also bumping with more pics of the gorge

How much time do you have to spend in the US?

3 weeks

Utah look amazing! Thank you! I will go there!

I take it you're coming in August then? Weather should be great. I'd stay off the east coast unless you're south of the Mason Dixon. Plenty of time to drive west from there. Texas is worth seeing if not just for the laughs. Colorado, Utah, New Mexico and the West coast should be a great experience for you. Maybe drive from Albuquerque to Colorado with a stop in Santa Fe. Also check out San Fran and go north to see some California redwoods, you won't forget it. Seattle, Portland and that whole area are definately worth spending some time in.