Friends? you don't get to bring friends

>friends? you don't get to bring friends
what did he mean in this particular instance ?

that's a crisp screenshot

Dr. Pavel wanted to bring his DVD collection of Friends, but CIA is a Seinfeld guy.

K E K

Kek
K
E
K

Those are crisp digits

CIA, as a representative of the secular American nation, refused to allow passage on his plane for any who adhered to the Quaker religion.

Is DR.Pavel related to fatpussy?

for you

>Dr Pavel I'm queer. I’m gay. I’m homosexual. I’m a poof, I’m a poofter, I’m a ponce. I’m a bumboy, baddieboy, backside artist, bugger. I’m bent. I am that arsebandit. I lift those shirts. I’m a faggot-ass, fudge-packing, shit-stabbing uphill gardener. I dine at the downstairs restaurant, I dance at the other end of the ballroom. I’m Moses and the parting of the red cheeks. I fuck and I am fucked. I suck and I am sucked. I rim them and wank them, and every single man’s had the fucking time of his life. And I am not a little guy. If there’s one tiny bastard on this runway, it’s this little nuclear physicist here. So congratulations, Pavel: I’ve just officially outed you
What did he mean by this?

YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE DEAD

Because I'm CIA. I'm Central. I'm Intelligence. I'm Agency. I'm a manlet, I'm a babylegs. I'm a shorty, beltyboy, aircraft autist, inquirer, I'm baned. I'm that arsetta bandit. I call Ittin. I'm a cargo pants arsed, hookedbelting, shitcuffing, mask puller. I grab the prize with Maimen. I power stand at the other side of the plane. I am Moses in the parting of the hooded dudes. I crash and I am crashed. I ask and I'm punched, I shoot them and throw them and every single hired gun's had the fucking worst flight of his life. And I'm Not, a hothead. if there's one big bastard in this flight plan, it's this large firestarter here. So congratulations, Bane. You got yourself caught.

Uhh, you don't get to kill friends.

>Ewan, your friends are dead

What did he mean by this?

>I am that arsebandit. I lift those shirts. I’m a faggot-ass, fudge-packing, shit-stabbing uphill gardener. I dine at the downstairs restaurant, I dance at the other end of the ballroom. I’m Moses and the parting of the red cheeks.
This part is amazing

Baneposting will never die.

Indeed. It is a form a memetic worship of our lord Kek.

they expect one of us in the wreckage, brother

TRUE BIG DUBS FOR TRUE BIG GUYS

>He wasn't Alon.

What did he mean by this? Clearly Dr. Pavel was Alon. Alon Abutbul to be precise.

For me

A lot of loyalty for a hired 1

...Will you not speak? The you shall die,
"Not good" 's how I'd describe you fly.
The next among you I shall ask:
Bane! Why does he wear the mask?

Your silence is both strange and bold,
For one who fights for naught but gold.

Perhaps the man does simply wonder,
Why, before you'd throw him yonder,
You would shoot him in the head,
And cast him out when he is dead.

Finally a man here who can speak,
You may be the one I seek.
Tell me this: what is your name?
Lest you suffer a fate the same.

It matters not, dear CIA.
It did not matter until the day,
I set my mind upon my task,
And donned my distinctive mask.

If I removed, with my fair hand,
the mask that has become your brand,
Would forth the maw of death creep,
and bring about eternal sleep?

An action such as that would be
painful to an extreme degree.

But the pain that would ensue,
could surely be endured by you,
For after all, I clearly see,
A man of grander build than me.

It seems you have mistaken it,
it won't be I that bites the bit!
Painful times are sure ahead
but not for me - for you, instead.

Surely Bane you had not planned,
To end up captive in my hand?

Of course dear man, now here I am.
I shall unveil my master plan.
The Doctor's aid we had sought,
But in with you he threw his lot.
With my own eyes I had to see,
What knowledge he had shared with ye.

Nothing, I have not told them a word,
To think otherwise would be absurd.

Ser Bane it seems you are now here,
Pray, dear ser, lend me your ear,
And allow me, if it pleases you,
to ask what you intend to do.
So tell me, if you even can,
what's the next step in your master plan?

My plan, you see, is quite insane
For I intend to crash this plane
To send it falling from the sky
So all aboard will surely die!

>Stuart Allen Jones: We don't do hammers, or nails, or saws. We do joints and screws, but that's different.
>Marie Jones: Who does?
>Stuart Allen Jones: Queers. Because I'm queer. I'm gay. I'm homosexual. I'm a poof, I'm a poofter, I'm a ponce. I'm a bumboy, baddieboy, backside artist, bugger. I'm bent. I am that arsebandit. I lift those shirts. I'm a faggot-ass, fudge-packing, shit-stabbing uphill gardener. I dine at the downstairs restaurant, I dance at the other end of the ballroom. I'm Moses and the parting of the red cheeks. I fuck and I am fucked. I suck and I am sucked. I rim them and wank them, and every single man's had the fucking time of his life. And I am not a pervert. If there's one twisted bastard in this family, it's this little blackmailer here. So congratulations, Thomas. I've just officially outed you.
quote from aiden gillen's character in queerer than folk in case you thought someone on this board was clever

>restricting yourself to only half of it

I know I've seen the clip I just thought that part in particular was creative

Just going to leave this here.

What meme in the history of Sup Forums can claim to be better than baneposting?

Well there is this one they call dubs, just watch

Moot lasted 10 years