Finnish people

Have you ever met a finn in real life?
How was it?
How are finns in real life?

Met a fin tourist.I was disappointed

yeah? tell me more

Hmm.. Yes yes Finland it exists yes very much so no fishing colony we reindeer skin as job and Santa Claus world

He was an exchange student for a semester.
He was disappointingly normal. Aren't all Finns meant to be autistic?

aren't finns supposed good looking

Was he a good friend?

I once had a Finn friend, we all knew he was Finn but we treated him like he was normal. Once we went skinny dipping after school, and he stepped on a piece of glass and cut himself very badly.

I ran to him wanting to help, and I saw the huge piece of glass stuck in his foot, and he was screaming, so much blood. I thought, I must be brave and I pulled the glass OUT OF his foot and carried him to the school infirmary.

3 years later he stabbed in a pub.

Finn are criminal scum.

He was with a bunch of swedish tourists and they decided to enter the Marubi photo museum(where I worked part-time 2 yrs ago).He was albino blonde,with glasses,had this annoying laugh and would keep getting photos with flash even though there were delicate old things there.He also acted very exitingly(kinda fagish though)to meet Albanians and would tell everyone he's fin

He stabbed in a pub?

Sounds like bf material to me

I had a Swedish friend but he drugged me and fucked me in the ass when we were camping

The fuck? Did you tell the police?

> Finnish people
Who?
> Have you ever met a finn in real life?
No

Yes I have! They are wonderful people! Big huge and wet dicks! Even if they are manlets.

yes
ok, probably the most attractive human being I have ever talked to
awkward

>Have you ever met a finn in real life?

No, I have not.

No, what are finns?

Yes.
They are really fine and well-mannered, friendly and hospitable people.

SWEDE'D
Will Finnboys ever recover?

Sounds like you met Mahmoud al Swedani, he's a notorious poster here in Sup Forums that has done many horrific deeds.

I want to taste finnish cock

Cute

I want to meet a finn

>I want to taste finnish cock
>Brazilian

You can pick both of those options.

Huh?

No.

Known stereotype in Sup Forums is that brazilians are gay and crazy about finnish boipussi.

Thats all me. I have a finnish fetish