Dear infidels

Dear infidels,

I am here to appeal to you to accept Islam. Accept Allah and Muhammad as his messenger.
Submint to what Allah has decreed upon you... or else face the consequences.

If you do not do this, you will be beheaded as Allah commands. Your women will be raped as Allah commands. Your children will be converted to Islam as Allah commands.

Why are you so afraid of your punishment? If you don't believe in the afterlife, what is there to fear? Simply accept that the blood of filthy kaffirs must be shed in order for us Muslims to enter heaven.

Submit! Submit! Submit!

MAy Allah have mercy and guide you toward the right path. Ameen.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbnLicdx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dear TDC , fuck you

Allah fuck the muslim

What a piece a shit goatfucker

Wasn't Muhammad a pedophile?
Obviously that makes your religion wrong.

Allah is a bitch
Mohammed is a bitch

shit religion

Why do you get to make the rules? Who told you pedphelia is wrong?

Nobody is scared of you sandniggers

If it's so shit, how come we've taken over Europe? Obviously it's better than atheism and Christianity which most Europeans follow.

Muhammad sucks pig dicks in hell.

>Submint
What an intelligent post.

Your religion is not a religion it is a fucked up ideology
FUCK OFF PUSSY

Except everybody in the US and Europe. Why do you think that orange monkey wants to ban us in from America... pure fear.

Ahalla is a pig.

Tl;dr, have some pork

I'm in u.s. and I would kill ur monkey ass with my bare hands

Come and get it you fuckin homo

Dear muslim.

The only reason you exist is because we allow it.

The west could literary wipe your ass off the fucking map withing seconds and the only reason we are not doing it is because you have some use.

Once that use is done you are sands of history.

It is the one true religion. Everything else is wrong.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with Islam. Go to sleep little boy.

So if I understood you right you want to have sex with other guys? That's fucking gay man.

ill allahu ackbar the mud skins.

Yeah those ISIS gays really seem to love blowing hairy dudes, kind of pathetic.

Dear Dirty Sandnigger(s),

I am here to appear to you to accept my dick into your ass. Accept my dick into your ass as a gay sexual act.
Submint to my dick, and the semen it as injected into your ass, or else you will face the consequences.

If you do not do this, you will have my dick forced into your ass, as it commands. Your greatest warriors will be raped by my dick, all in their asses. Your children they will be forced to take my dick in the ass, as it commands.

Why are you so afraid of a little gay sex? If you don't accept the dick into your ass, what is there to fear? Simply accept that your asshole will bleed, in order for me to cum in your ass.

Submints! SUBMINTS! SUBMINTS!

May my dick be guided smoothly into your ass.
Amen

And why do you allow it? Because your religions and ideologies are weak and produced a majority liberal population.

You will never dare nuke our Kaabah for you know will will live in constant fear forever afterward, looking behind your shoulder every few seconds....

I'll smash hit fucking skull and say nighty night!

Stupid kafirs cannot even come up with their own rebuttal. Only copy the ideas of others.

kys faggot!

If you want to suck dick so much fine but not everyone likes dick like you.

Mohammed fuks goats

>mfw people don't worship the Roman Gods.

Stupid sandniggers, cannot even come up with their own religion. Only copy the religions of others.

Go to sleep? Come put me to sleep you faggot ass cock bite
You pussys don't fight real warriors u kill innocent women children and men with no way to defend themselves because you are pussy ass homos who can't handle a real fight

Your wives and daughters will be doing all the sucking after your beheading... that is a fact.

ITT : decent retards answering eternal copypasta from a gigantic fake muslim retard.

So Islam is the same as Chrisitianity?

MFW me and my barbarian Bros sacked Rome

Go forth, take the Black Stone, al-Ḥajar al-Aswad, and grind it to dust, then cast it off into the ocean. For all the blood shed in its name, all the victims of it, every man whose life was taken for the despicableness of this stone. End the rape of the women whose rape they have justified in a rock. So long as the murderer can preserve what he killed for, the rapist has his freedom, the murderer has his heaven, the victims remain victimized. So destroy the pebble they worship, and slay all those who stand against you in its name by the sword. Let their heads fall to the ground, and their families heads as well. Whom took sons and daughters and sold them as whores unto a thing that cannot talk.

Islam is for butt fuckers

You fags get hardons by decapitating dudes and cumming in goats, and you cover up women because you get offended by their bodies, like some kind of faggot or something.
The fuck outta here, ya malnourished sandnigger. Go blow yourself up, or something. Or you know, find a better hobby.

WHen you dropped bombs on Iraq and Afghanistan or drone strikes in Pakistan, those families also cannot defend themselves. You hat Islam and want to kill Muslims to please your leaders and Jesus.
We will only do the same to you.

FAGGET

Dear Muslims,

I love fucking your Muslim wives behind your backs whilst they wear their hijab. With every stroke inside their nice pink pussies, they rebel against your God Allah. After I bust my hot semen all over the mouths of the filthy brown race I enjoy cleaning up the remenants of my potential children by using the Hijab as a cleaning cloth.

Yours sincerely,

The superior race

Yup, in a nutshell they're exactly the same. The only difference is they don't behead people, because they're civilized. Whereas Muslimes are literally worse than niggers,they're just retarded monkeys.
All religion is the scourge of the earth, yours just happens to be the worst one.

All Muslim men are closet homosexuals it's a fact
(Omar mateen)

My sides @.@

Decapitating infidels is a cleansing ritual. The warm blood of a kafir is what purifies our hearts and pleases Allah. You will never understand.

Our women have modesty and aren't whores like your women who sleep with 100's of men before coming home to you every night. If you want to see a woman's beauty, you must earn it. They are not just your objects made to appease you eyes.

Muslims are beheaded for beastiality and we eat well.

We don't need hobbies when our duty of Jihad is so much fun. Killing infidels is a noble act and we will be blessed for doing so.

Thank you for your IP. You are now banned and I have reported you to the FBI.

>they don't behead people
... anymore

FTFY

"Muslims are beheaded for beastiality" false people just look the other way and consider it an act of masturbation.

Muslim women aren't whores?
That's why they are all over the internet fuckin every thing in sight that isn't a small Persian penis

Lol. Mad?

Dear dirty muslim,

Fuck you.

> consider it an act of masturbation.
and masturbation is forbidden.

Nice try kafir. Your lies will never defeat Islam.

I like masturbation.

Any more of these so I can start a collection?

Is kafir the name of the goat that you eat shit out its asshole

I love slaughtering innocent muslims on the daily

This is now a masturbation thread
GO

Sorry, only have that one.

Dear Muslim, I am a proud infidel who will make it his mission in life to end everyone of you towelheaded, brain-washed, goatfuckers. In the mean time, I will enjoy seducing your women, polluting the minds of your children, and smearing bacon grease on of each of them before pummeling their assholes. Oh, and yeah, I am not alone.

What will the FBI do? Don't you know Obama is on our side? He won't talk about radical Islam and nor will he allow the FBI to go after any of us Muslim brothers. He is our greatest ally.

I see you are confused. Those aren't wives and daughters, those are farm animals. There is a differnece between goat and humans. Enjoy your aids lol

lmfao

This guy! This guy is a fucking truth telling machine!

samefag

that's not a bad way to go really. you could turn your head so he'd hit your aorta quickly. once you cut that you're out in four seconds, easy.

what is considered an infidel to you?, nearly everyone is an infidel to you, you kill fellow muslims, look at the webm attached, those are muslims being killed.

everyone is a infield except you, im sure that pleases allah, even though it says Christians and Jews are people of the book.

How can I convert to Islam? I don't know arabic, is that a problem? Thank you brother.

You will not succeed. You religion or lack thereof is weak and filled with tolerance. We Muslims don't have this weakness. All Muslims are united in the Jihad and it is too late to take action...

The Sharia is coming to your town and you WILL obey.

Who told me fucking you in your eye sockets is wrong? No one. Constructs of a civilized society fuckwit. Stay in your basement.

I have killed many of you. I am waiting for you to bring it to us as I am no longer in the military but I have a thirst for your blood. I will add you to my 50+ confirmed kills. Also I have bacon filled hallow points to send your ass to hell. - USMC

No, we've seen what that dumbass Merkel is doing to EU and we don't want It here. Fuck up your own sand village, no one gives a shit obviously.

No, she doesn't exist. Come on now.

You sand niggers are so smart huh?
How come your the last ones on earth who still don't have a nuke?you faggots need 150 billion from the u.s. to try and make one Israel will wipe you off the map before that happens

BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT

Semper Fi

This is why we never should have supported palestine.

For once in my life I hope the jews wipe you cucks out you dog shit eating pigs

And when the sacred months[1215] are passed, kill those who join other gods with God wherever ye shall find them; and seize them, besiege them, and lay wait for them with every kind of ambush: but if they shall convert, and observe prayer, and pay the obligatory alms, then let them go their way, for God is Gracious, Merciful.

I hate to break it to you but Pakistan has nukes.
And myself as Pakistani, who has fled that country 9 years ago under imminent threat of execution (because I left Islam), I have to say Islam is indeed a big problem.
I live now in the lovely country of the Netherlands, and even here journalists get spit in the face, girls get spit in the face for not wearing a hijab, muslims throw rocks/set cars on fire because their coffee house was closed, etc etc.
They are creating complete muslim zones and it irks me especially when white liberals want to tell ME about Islam and how it is not a problem when I have seen funerals of radical muslims being attended in pakistan by over hundreds of thousands of people. They say its a small minority, ITS NOT...
You should see the stuff my "Friends" say on facebook after 1 of the numerous Islamic terrorist attacks. You wouldnt believe it lol

Yes brother preach. Tell these filthy kafirs what we will do to them...

Samefag posted 3 seconds apart

Also in the Netherlands they are now building a salafist school!! to teach salafism to little children! Google what salafism is, that is the ISIS ideology.
Building bought for 1,7 million funded by Saudi Arabia. This is europe people, the best if not second best place in the world. dont just give it away.
Coming from an ex muslim you should stop being so naive about islam.

In the Name of God, the Compassionate, the Merciful

ALL that is in the Heavens and all that is on the Earth praiseth God. He is the Mighty, the Wise!

Believers! why profess ye that which ye practise not?[1057]

Most hateful is it to God that ye say that which ye do not.

Verily God loveth those who, as though they were a solid wall, do battle for his cause in serried lines!

And bear in mind when Moses said to his people, "Why grieve ye me, O my people, when ye know that I am God's apostle unto you?" And when they went astray, God led their hearts astray; for God guideth not a perverse people:

And remember when Jesus the son of Mary said, "O children of Israel! of a truth I am God's apostle to you to confirm the law which was given before me, and to announce an apostle that shall come after me whose name shall be Ahmad!"[1058] But when he (Ahmad) presented himself with clear proofs of his mission, they said, "This is manifest sorcery!"

But who more impious than he who when called to Islam deviseth a falsehood concerning God? God guideth not the wicked!

Fain would they put out the light of God with their mouths! but though the Infidels hate it, God will perfect his light.

He it is who hath sent his apostle with guidance and the religion of truth, that, though they hate it who join other gods with God, He may make it victorious over every other religion.

O ye who believe! shall I shew you a merchandise that shall deliver you from the sore torment?

Believe in God and his apostle, and do valiantly in the cause of God with your wealth and with your persons! This, did ye but know it, will be best for you.

Your sins will He forgive you, and He will bring you into gardens beneath whose shades the rivers flow—into charming abodes in the gardens of Eden: This shall be the great bliss.—

And other things which ye desire will he bestow, Help from God and speedy conquest![1059] Bear thou these tidings to the faithful.

Islam will conquer America.

Islam will dominate the world. You will have your day, apostate. The Quran is clear what must happen to people like you.

Even if a world caliphate was implemented, it still would not make the doctrines of your religion true. One need only look at the middle-east to see how rampant religious and national sectarianism is when Islam is adopted by all in that region. There is no peace in Islam ever, only destruction, indignity, barbarism and stupidity.

The West is responsible for landing men on the moon. Probes have passed by or have landed on all planets in our solar system. The Hubble space telescope has taken photographs of unfathomably distant objects with unfathomable scales in size. We have a better understanding of our place in the universe than your prophet could have ever dreamed of, and it is all thanks to the West.

Not only is your religion a fabrication and a lie, it is a danger to everyone who has the intelligence and the wisdom to better the lives of all sentient beings, and to excel us to the stars. It is a threat to philosophy, science, dignity, intelligence, and free will. It a threat to everything that has allowed humans to ascend to higher quality of life and higher understanding.

Right wing sentiment and nationalism is growing in the West. When the feminists and liberal idiots of our lands drop in number and wake up to the threat that your twisted delusions pose on the rest of society, we will make sure not a single person professing ideal in Sharia or Muhammad's Medinian teachings are allowed to draw breath, and believe me, if we have the ability to make our dreams of sending humans beyond the heavens a reality, we certainly have the ability to make your despicable religion a thing of the past, a story of a bygone era as a warning to our children never to let cultish delusions fester.

Not on the side of the muslims but apperantly its wrong, they stated that she had her period before he fucked her.

Oorah brother

discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbnLicdx

come visit b philosopy and religion general.

Damn, he got you there muslims

Dear religious people. I hate every single one of you.

So if she's 9 and had her period, you can fuck and that makes you not a pedophile?
This is what they actually think in many Arab countries. In yemen a quarter of all girls marry before they are 14 years old.
Little kids die all the time from sexual trauma after wedding night with their 50 year old husband.