Are you okay with this?

Are you okay with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cXMVhkQ-4LM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes. They are telling the truth.

Did they have to work yesterday?

July 4th is a day off and you get paid right?

of course not

they complaining about a place they created themselves with their nazi moderation

There was nothing wrong with moderate Sup Forums bro culture.Power rankings were taken from us by the nazi mods and we'll never forgive them for that.Sup Forums is a lot like the current climate in America hat is blacks vs the police.Shit is ugly.

>christ, dealing with Sup Forums is the actual worst job in the world
i wonder how much he gets paid, can someone enlighten me?

Hmm, last I heard they were not bestowed with any monetary compensation.

there's even gangsta rap about it
youtu.be/cXMVhkQ-4LM

Are you sure? There's no way someone would put themselves through so much stress and turmoil for no monetary gain.

>what do they mean by this?

great banta

fuck the mods anyway. Like I give a fuck what 300lb virgin has to say about anything.

I complain about work too, but the money makes it worth my while.

I struggle to image what kind of pathetic person would take moderating a board so seriously. These faggots should just kill themselves. I heard there was a rumour that they don't even get paid for it, surely that couldn't be true.

In the bottom left they almost realize how this board is then run into a brick wall because their lack of pay has lowered their IQ too much

They're right though. I'm really sick of your incessant all caps spam. SOMETHING HAPPENED, BETTER SPAM GREEN TEXT
Threads are unusable during events because of your fucking shit, the only exception are less popular sports like tennis and why, cause you fucking mouthbreathing retards aren't as many there.

Greentext spam should just carry one month ban, it would clean this place up good.

Y u mad tho

>LOL HE MISSED THE GOAL
x500

That's why.

>spot the janny

>we don't really do sports bars on the British Isles

Just in case you needed further confirmation that those losers are detached from reality.

But you don't. Pubs broadcasting the footie aren't sports bars.

>Germans
>Humor

Hiroshima needs to get Jap janitors

LOL SPAM IS HILARIOUS

There are loads mate. There's a Walkabout 2 minutes from me right now.

Walkabout is not a sports bar you fucking moron. It's literally just a bar. They play club music at night, are open till 3am and have big dance floors.

Do you know what a sports bar is?

So what was wrong with the one Oreo ranking thread yesterday

Nothing was fucking on so it wasn't pushing anything important off of Sup Forums and we were behaving ourselves in said thread

Why are you asking me? I'm not doing it for free. I just hate autistic greentexting.

>Walkabout is not a sports bar

They must get paid a shitload of money for them to put up with the horrible things described in that picture.

Boy, I sure am glad the mods are putting in hard work to make the board safe for redditors such as myself. They must be payed handsomely. Keep up the great work!

I had a trial for a job the other week. It was so fucking shit I quit after 11 hours, but they paid me.