Well look who just came out of his cave!

>Well look who just came out of his cave!

These photos always depress me. I have such a small family with little to no affection showed between anyone. Everyone fights with each other, except me who just takes what little abuse I get and stay in my room. My 35 year old brother just gets in arguments with my mother with the intent to hurt her feelings, which tears me apart but I'm told not to get involved. I don't have any cousins or anything, and we don't celebrate Thanksgiving or barely even Christmas. I just want someone to tell me they love me.

A butterfly needs to be a caterpillar before becoming a butterfly

i'll love you if you buy my album

Keep your head up user.

As someone who can't stand confrontation between family members, I know that feel of just wanting to be alone in order to stay away from it.

Luckily enough my family are on good friendly terms a lot of the time, so I don't have to deal with it so much.

Who /hearinglaughingdownstairswhileyoustairatamonitor/ here?

I'm not an American so I don't celebrate Thanksgiving, but this was me every time family was over for whatever reason.

I just came down to grab a drink. I'm not participating in the celebration of Native American genocide. Fuck you guys.

tfw didnt have to go to thxgiving because i had to work
now im gonna get fucking ripped and play video games

t-thanks, you two

This needs a sister who sees the rest of her family mainly as instruments to her own personal advancement in life and this is me before I moved out two years ago. Except I don't care much for Christmas or love.

My boi
I'm ripping that bong like paper

shitpost from your phone, faggot!

kill yourself

>tfw you don't celebrate thanksgiving
>tfw you celebrate christmas in summer
>tfw you've never seen snow
>tfw you don't have a second floor
>tfw the power goes out various times during the summer
>tfw spending new years in the darkness with a candle alone in your room

don't mind them user with their pathetic normie humour you're much better than them!!

> tfw americans are stuffing their faces againt after Halloween and will again for Christmas
It is not fair

Thanks for starting this thread for me, nonny

argentinian?

I looked in the archive and couldn't find the 2015 one so I assumed you dropped out

nailed it

good luck my friend

-from a snowy place

thanks senpai
i'm moving to the south of the country i don't care if i fucking freeze to death i want to see snow every day and celebrate christmas like a proper white person

oh yeah, I think I abstained from Sup Forums
that month
in fairness I only posted it once

>tfw my family didn't even bother celebrating thanksgiving
Pretty indifferent desu.

>in fairness I only posted it once
Only once? Theres one from 2013 and 2014, so I assumed it was the same guy.

>so user, do you have a girlfriend yet?

>family just tries make me cry at all of these
>they succeed

every time