What does Sup Forums vape on?

What does Sup Forums vape on?

Ammonia and bleach

dog cum. blow huge clouds, fam.

Is that it? Ammonia, bleach and dog cum?

Also shameless self bamp.

I have a Wismec reuleaux therRX200 with a theorem and a KangerTech Dripbox. The Dripbox is my carry around, while my reuleaux is my home device.

Also Notch Coils are awesome.

Got some melon from Mr.Clouds in the Theorem, and some kinda mystery juice from Kraken's Revenge in the Dripbox. Don't remember what it is.

Ignore lung cancer retards. I smoke fuhattan mech mod clone with vtc5 battery, tsunami tank with dual claptons, around 0.2 ohms.

What kind of wattage do you run through a build like that?

What resistance do you have in that single coil?

Around 120

Fuck man, I'm running 53 with a .3 ohm and I find that more than enough.

I use Notch Coils in the theorum. They run around 0.3 ohms, varying -0.02 to +0.05 from that in my experience. Wismec and this other company I get them from try to keep them around 0.3 ohms.

I plan to try out a clapton and later dual micro coils in it in the future. Single coils, whether micro or spaced, don't really work out in the theorem. Specially since the small space gets the RDA really hot real fast.

wew lad

Never tried a single coil. I might try a single coil build next as i do like a cooler vape.

Also, notch coils are stainless steel. They can last a super long time compared to using kanthal wire.

And you gotta make sure you put plenty of cotton in it so it all touches all sides. Or else you don't get maximum vapor production.

Wander if that would fit in my griffin.

Notch coils have a diameter around 5.5mm. Also they are something like 12 mm in length. Also they are super thin walled, so they heat up real fast.

It best to vape on them in a range of 30 to 50 watts, if you use wattage mode. Since they are stainless steel you can also be used in temp control mode.

Cum like the faggot I am

I've got this kangertech device here.

Vaping on Some bubblegum liquid right now i've also got Breath freshener cuberdon Candy taste and Some strawberry

shitty vape m8 gotta upgrade, only 25W....

Upgrade yourself a Kangertech Dripbox. Best of both worlds man, it's a RDA on top that does dual coil setups, and has a stem that goes into a squeeze bottle at the base so you can easily redrip without having to carry around liquid (7ml capacity bottle).

Single battery with a set wattage of 60W.

It retails fro $44.00, but you can find it for somewhat less on various sites.

I also heard good things about the Innokin Coolfire.

Your mom's pussy juice and a lightbulb

Alternately you could all stop being fags and just smoke weed.