My girlfriend has been hanging out with the guy in the picture...

My girlfriend has been hanging out with the guy in the picture. She says they are just friends and gets extremely angry if I suggest she not hangout with him. Do you think something is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3QmIX1Ye3Bo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is me.

Just tell her that if she continues to see him it'd fucking over. Or just dump her ass anyway, it's sketchy man. The fact she gets angry at you for questioning it tells me that she considers you to be a cuck. So show her otherwise, without being an emotional faggot.

Dump bitches with "goy" friends they're either immature or whores. Very rare occasions can there be opposite sex friendships without some level of attraction from one party so he's either attracted to her and waiting eagerly for you guys to have a fight or her feeling desperate enough to fuck him and she's loving the attention or she's just a cock hungry whore

I'd fuck you. Dump your whore gf and we can work on our new beginning.

Yes, I'm a guy.

Yes, I'm straight.

post her start a kik bruh and sweet talk her till she releases that sweet, sweet honey boi and then and you dump her or stay cucked

0.1/8 b8
In case not, I suggest changing sex and start dating dudes (OP pic being a viable option)

yeah give her an ultimatum. nothing makes women happier than a man so insecure as to force her from interacting with other humans. its not like she could always lie and hang out with him anyway.

ignore the"post her"

fuck outta here faggot

did I hurt your feelings?

any girl who insists on having male friends when they have boyfriends/husbands just want attention. unless this guy his gay, he wants to fuck your girlfriend. Guys have no reason to be friends with girls, just to be friends, they're emotional, annoying, and mean.

Your options are break up with her, ultimatum (him or you), or start hanging out with a female (just as friends), and watch your gf freak the fuck out.

honestly you don't even have to hang out with her, text her in your gfs presence like once or twice and she'll get the message

dat gif tho
trippy

This.

You guys are fucking retarded. Nothing is more of a turn off than jealousy, and then you start pushing the realms of controlling who she sees, speaks too etc.

Good work OP, you insecure fucking faggot.

Her extreme angry reaction concerns me, to me it implies some degree of guilt, either from actual cheating or because she has some romantic/sexual feelings.

If he was beyond a doubt just a friend I doubt she would react so much, but I could be wrong

>ITT: people fallimg for the b8

>cuck

What, you think a girl doesn't like a guy who takes control? It's not about being insecure but having certain expectations on what is and isnt okay, as user said, these "friendships" always mask a level of attraction. But you go on being happy with your girl "hanging out" with any random guy.

No there is nothing going on but the rent....

Actually no they go fucking nuts when you tell them who they need to stop hanging out with.
Lets face it it's not insecurity its logic just like described. If that hoe is hanging with another cock she wants that cock in her.

Honestly op if you were a boss you would dump her specifically for that reason and straight up tell her the truth "It bothers me that you are hanging out with this person and I don't want to be bothered - goodbye". I know it's hard op and you look like a pussy and won't do it ... but if you do make sure you don't entertain any further conversation with her after you do break up ... its not in your interest and it will drive her mad so at least you will know in your head you shattered some of her nerves.

Ask to come next time they're hanging out.

Everyone has friends, don't just assume she's got an ulterior motive. Plus, the goal is to find a girl who loves you enough not to cheat, not to remove all other guys from her life.

Do you think he is better looking?do you think that is why??

Don't listen to this idiot - listen to this scholar:

Honestly it's troubling to me to see these replies saying that two people of different genders cannot be friends without wanting to fuck... You guys probably have some internalized sexism and should probably reevaluate your stance on women.

Yo you look like batman... Who is a cuck.

This guy looks cool. I'd fuck em.

Dump your gf or start "hanging out" with other chicks and see how she likes it. In the end it won't work out between you and her so might as well get the most out of the situation.

I am wondering, I think I'm better looking than him, no? You think that is why? She talks about him all the time.

Destroy him

The more you complain and show a lack of confidence in the relationship, the more likely she is to lose confidence in the relationship and cheat.

Be cool, it'll pay off later. If she's the type that would cheat you don't want her anyway.

this user is dumb

Fake and gay

he looks like a meth'd out Matthew McConaughey

just cheat on her, because she's doing it to you

Go rape a legal adult

check her phone at night and look for yourself whats going on between them you pussy

so ez to catch a girl cheating nowadays

ur cute

and op looks like a down syndrome version of Jack white

Tits or gtfo

>its not like she could always lie and hang out with him anyway.

suck his cock, before she does it, that way you will win

Op here

I know they had sex before we got together. I learned that from her friend a few days ago. Apparently this faggot has like an 8 and a half inch dick and has fucked Like half of the city.

I don't think she would cheat. My dick is almost 6 so it's not that much of a difference.

Idk guys. Im still nervous.

With Longface McTerminalcancer?
I doubt it, but girls are emotionally an inept gender, so you never know, line up another girl to date before you dump her, if you plan to do that ever, that way you can fuck a new girl before she fucks a new guy

You're objectively dumb. Trusting a human to not cheat.

okay this is fake. the guy also made his image easily searchable through reverse but not changing the file name. he wants us to white night this person.

Token white knight appears. How's virginity going?

>girls are emotionally inept
I actually learn a lot more about emotions from girls than I do guys. If anything they're more emotionally experienced.

>My dick is almost 6

No its off his face book and mine

What did I tell you faggot?

check her phone at night and look for yourself whats going on between them you pussy

so ez to catch a girl cheating nowadays

I actually had a one night stand literally last night so yeah idk, believe what you want.

With all these disrespectful fucks out there, showing a shred of respect to women while remaining confident can actually get s guy pretty far.

She has a password on her phone and refuses to tell me it. She says it's controlling.

nice b8 m8

nigga shes obviously cheating
tell her she aint worth the trouble and move on
dont waste time to get heart broken bro
she might just be
another whore

No you're right about that, but they cant keep them under control, use them correctly, or keep their fucking filter in check is what i meant

The bait is real.

i'm not saying the fault is completely with women though in the male/female friendships. men are at fault too.

so don't be a fucking faggot. no girl is gonna see this thread and be like, 'wow, the anonymous guy who posted these two replies seems like he's a respectful person, lets fuck him'

you're deluded yourself if you think males/females can be close friends with the opposite sex while dating someone else, it puts a strain on the relationship.

also, 'i had a one night stand' haha fucking nerd

Because it fucking is.
People are entitled to privacy, even your significant other.
Have you ever fucking heard of 'trust'? Good relationships have that.

I agree, we just obviously disagree on which side the respect/disrespect applies. And from my experience guys who know what they want and take it tend to do better then guys who consider everyones feels.

OP, give her a snack that leaves traces on the fingers, the stickiest you can find, wait until she taps in her password to check something, then when she is away, breathe on the screen to make it foggy and see her fingerprints, the snack part is optional but i figure it would help

Oh dear.. what an adult relationship, hiding the phones from each other

shes got something to hide on there, youre goofed mate

Next time shes at ur place, tell her to give you the Pw and check her phone. Dont give her the chance to delete ANYTHING. Threaten to dump her if she doesent let you take a look at her chats.
If there is no way shes giving you the pw even tho shes under such a pressure, shes definately cheating and you should dump her.

If there are no suspicious chats, shes either not cheating or very careful/clever deleting the nasty texts right after receiving/sending them.
If theres no suspicious texts, say youre sorry and dont suspect her on cheating/fucking the guy for at least a few weeks.

If it puts a strain on your relationships then you might want to work on your insecurities. Giving people freedom is a very good way to show confidence in a relationship.

There is literally not one person i know who would still be in the same position in their relationship that they are in now if they let the GF/BF see everything with no passwords

This happened to me. Tell her you are finished if she sees him again, and actually follow through with it.

lol I can't bread help

user this is just the way some girls have to say please fuck me in the ass as hard as you can.

> She IS cheating on you
> Buy a gun

Yeah I'm just gonna break up with her. We don't have sex anymore really. Im pretty sure she is using me for weed I have my Med card. She is way to hot for me and he is far better looking I know that, although I appreciate you guys trying to make me feel better. Forever alone time again. She dodges kissing me and shit. Its only been a month we had sex twice both times she just laid there.

Whatever man. This sucks.

Dude, you are Bobby... Talk whit Murdock and he can say If she is cheating you or not.

Head up bro. Pro tip, try not to be emotional when you do break up with her, be resolved and calm. It will make her think you weren't as attached to her as she thought. There's always more girls out there bro, and you'll forget about this girl in time. Cut your hair and hit the gym, use this to your advantage.

Plot twist you are the gf??

youtube.com/watch?v=3QmIX1Ye3Bo

Best advice thus far. Follow this and you will be swimming in pussy

You're missing the point you fucking idiot, he's posting this because you can be friends with opposite genders, he doesn't want fucked for his comment