Renato Sanches accused of being 24 years old rather than 18

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_qyzdO86oKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No shit.

No shit.

Why would he lie about his age

Doubts have been raised - not for the first time - on the true age of the player. Frenchman, and ex-manager Guy Roux has claimed that Sanches is actually about six years older. Speaking with Dolce Sport he stated: "He says that he is 18 years old but I believe that we have to look at his past. His date of birth was declared years after he was born, so his registered date is not correct. I can assure you that he is 23 or 24".

The national newspaper Jornal de Noticias conducted an official investigation into this and found that the player's date of birth of August 18, 1997, wasn't registered until 2002. It turned out that the late registration was due to Sanches' parents splitting up when he was just five months old. His father went to France before returning five years later which is when he registered his son's date of birth.

He was born in Portugal you fucking retards.

I wonder if bayern kept the receipt

>accused
Everyone in Portugal knows that nigga atleast 23

No shit.

FRIENDLY REMINDER AGE AND TIME ARE JUST A CONCEPT

YOURE ONLY AS OLD AS YOU FEEL

So basically Africa

we all know that we just tell ourselves he's 18 so he have hope for the future

Top bantz you shitlord.

Thats what Benfica made up, Half of their fucking Youth Academy is illigal niggers older than they claim to be, its a known fact.

Every coach that faced their youth teams has claimed this atleast once.

Age is a social construct. It's used by fascists as fallacious arguments against a person's integrity.

How do you say that exact sentence in portuguese ?

OOOGA BOOGA, UG UG, OOGA UG UG BOOGA BOOGA

Benfica is known for being a fraudulent club.

I don't get this. How do you just live your life being 5 years older than you actually are? How do you explain your balls dropping at 8 years old, or being 6ft at 10?

because an 18 year old player has more value and potential than a 24 year old

Same, but with a dot or comma after 'that' and in portuguese.

I meant "so we have hope for the future"

I don't know man, that doesn't sound right.

You just have to be yourself dude. Age is just a number

Cool I'm gonna go back to high school and finally get that teenage sex now that I have money and a car

>How do you explain your balls dropping at 8 years old, or being 6ft at 10?
being black, it has happened time and time again

"Como se diz essa mesma sentença em Português?"

And then Canada did six years for fucking a teen

Sanches is not 6ft. hes only 5'9 at 24 yo...

>sentença
its "frase"

Yours is Allah akbar rape rape, give money give money boooom. Ahh the ironies of life poor little kraut

>british media pushing this story a day before the match with wales
lel

A lot of african tribes dont use normal years to determine age, they use dog years since they know they are savages. Some families keep this custom even after emigration as way to stay connected to their roots. Problem is that when you try to convert dog years to normal years for official reasons, like a birth certificate 15 years after you were born, they aren't accurate enough as some use imperial dog years instead of metric, some round up or down so there can potentially be many years difference.

i've been to Africa many times and it's better than Portugal.

>>british media pushing this story a day before the match with wales

casual football fans in britain don't know who he is bro as he only plays his game in the meme leagues

If it is possible in the USA, it is possible in Portugal.

>liars and niggers from Benfica
lol gee... color me black and surprised

This is why we have a saying over here that Lisbon should be nuked.

yet wasn't resgistered until he was 5? nice 3rd world country you got there, fampai

>portugal
>3rd world country

hello réddit

Based Guy Roux doesn't give a single fuck

Isn't Lisbon like your capital or something?

fodaçe

Because no way would anybody spend big money on this guy at 24 with his current ability.

He's 30 years old I swear to god, look at this mid 90s footage.

Kek Benfica and Porto do this shit all the time
Its the same with Falcao and a lot of Congolombian players that play in Portugal, those lads are at least 3+ years older than they claim

Benfica é merda e devia descer de divisão.

how would you find out his real age? there probably are some ways with measuring some bones or skull, right?

>The African hut village of Portugal
So many sportinguista here.

>America
>white

top laf

what's the general consensus in colombia regarding Falcao's age? is he 3-4 years older than he really is?

Reminds me that black guy from SS Lazio who was "19 years old" with a face of a 40yo postman

fucking kek

the teeth always tell the truth

Do you think Bayern didn't do those tests?

hows portugal not a third world country?

x rays of the hand/wrists that are then compared to a database. Not sure how exact it is but is a very common method used by justice to find out the real age of undocumented criminals

>not fucking 16 year olds

>19 years old
He is 17.

hows canada not a third world country?

Yup, a lot of people agree on that, not that it matters anymore tho

I was speaking in general, that kid looks his age to me 2bh

kek
yeah, probably

16 is legal in Canada

He's 19 now, was 17 when the thing became viral.

Best thing is, he's legit 19 years old. Only, he's as ugly as sin.

This is a Mcdonals in Portugal. It has class.

it doesn't matter but it shows some portuguese clubs are not to be trusted regarding the age of some players they sell for lots of money
I doubt they did, they had no reason to doubt a birth certificate from an ''''''''''''''''''''european'''''''''''''''''' country

>not treating Mcdo like the garbage it is

>an ''''''''''''''''''''european'''''''''''''''''' country
if portugal isn't european, spain isn't either

how can people say he's not 18yo? he's been on benfica's TV for nearly a decade.

uefa pls confirm that and cancel our quarterfinal against negroes

BUT WE WUZ KANGZ AINT NO THIRD WORLD SHIT FAMALAM LOOK AT THUS EAGLE ON MUH MCDONALDS AINT KIDDIN NIGGA

this

Oh and it used to be 14 but a gay american came to Canada to have sex with a 14 year old boy

:^)

>Dignifying McDonald

You disgust me

veja papai, estou na tela

it was cool visiting your parents?

>amerifats making the world a worse place for everybody else
nothing new

It's a cool Mcdonalds tho. I used to go there during lunch.

nossa

> Be American
> Die in a shootout
Choose two

not the poster you answered, but basically, africans are your parents like a lot of browns in america (as a continent), triangular trade n shit you know.

I kept telling my dad during the game that the nigga can't be 18 lol, you can't possibly look like that when you are 18 even if you take every single supplement and drug on the market

Yes, since my parents own the whole oil and mining industry in that nigger country.

Why are you a NEET then

If my parents were loaded I'd be a NEET too.

Because he's fucking rich

Why should he do shit? He won the lottery of birth

does this guy look closer to 18 or 24?

Looks like an ugly nigger.

You honestly can't tell with negroes

Looks closer to womanhood with those titties.

until white people take back africa and start branding the birth date on niggers you will only have nigger faking their age in hope to be revelant.

that body is the body of a 20+yo that started weightlifting when he was around 16

skeleton detected

A canuck a mf canuck lmfao. Learn how to give a handshake then retreat to your French and raghead USA owned little plot of ice

HE DID IT AGAIN

lmfao