You have 10 seconds to prove you are not an American

You have 10 seconds to prove you are not an American.

I am not an American

I am not fat
I'm not retarded
I don't go to the church
I have free healthcare
I don't need guns to compensate my autism

I'm fit and I've owned a moped

é dificil ser preto

My passports say I am Irish and South African.

I voted to leave the eu.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''free''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

ich bin kein roboter.

Բարեւ

My flatmate won't shut up about the brexit.

jag är inte en jävla jänkare

أنا لست غبية أمريكا

I hate freedom and happiness

I got health insurance

Du bist ein Roboter

i voted to leave the EU

Yeah nah yeah yeah nah yeah nah cunt, fahkin what proof do you fuckin cunts need other than the shitposting?

I don't usually make fun of retards with autism...

But watching you people vote for trump is so awesome... I will forget to eat my popcorn...

I sympathize with my local communist party

i dont know dakota from delaware

ОП је педер.

kurwa

I can breath without sweating

Drank several Moosehead for Canada Day yesterday.

free healthcare
/thread
gg guys
no re

I don't have to pay for proper education.

No one will shoot my dog if he barks in the yard.

My favourite colour is bleu

I can drive stick

You bloody drongo, I'm a fucking Ausfag cunt. Don't tell me what to do or I'll set the coons on ya.

اللعنة عليك، الملصق الأصلي

i voted today

I only shower once a week, and I think 100 kilometers is a very long drive.

Did you leave for Ireland to escape the horrible nignog problem

Not obese at Age 30

straya m8

those holes in my pants are not bulletholes

I'm not a Muslim...

toma no cu

ich spreche etwas deutsch aber... and thats all i know

My cock resembles that of a dogs and smells like old cheese

I'm uncut and longer than 4inches

I have free healthcare, Im not fat and I will not be shot by some random cuck in the street for my wallet. Enjoy Trump, faggot

J'suis pas obèse.

like me ballen

Voted for a cunt today. Ausfag

A language only
Spoken in Scotland is my first language

I don't know or practice that really popular american sport known as """schollar shooting""

I fuck my sister and my mom at the same time

Did that yesterday

allu-min-i-um

After I'm done working for an entire day, i have enough money to buy one whole potato. And i have health insurance and it only takes a year or two to see the doctor once i make an appointment.

OP said "prove you're NOT American".

I know who Stan Rogers is, and Northwest Passage is my unofficial national anthem.

my presidential candidate isn't literally Hitler

I sold my kidney and whored out my wife to help pay the smuggler to bring my kids into the U.S.

Colour, favour, gauge, night, realise,

cuck

My life Is literally worthless and has no meaning at all

I hate guns
I will never kill my friends and fellows

we didnt save the world in ww2

Nabijem ti ga u šupak Američki retardirani, sve što je debilana dolazi iz Amerike, debili retardirani.

>implying USA did

I don't shoot schools

We don't have a "bring your gun to school-day" every week

Pic very related

"Save the world"

I'm not overweight.

I'm a full grown man and I weigh 180lbs.

That'd be the weight of a small teenage girl in murrica.

Always wondered about this: do americans think they are more free than other countries?
Or do they just value their freedom more?

Lmao and America isn't even in the top 10 most free countries in the world.

Want e k praat n ander moeder taal jou fokken kaffer
That means: because have another mother tongue you fucking nigger

All dressed chips, ketchup chips, coffee crisp, Tim Hortons, Lucky Lager, Kinder Eggs, RCMP, plastic money, Bald Eagles are fucking everywhere, Kraft Dinner, and Zellers.

I have an idea of what's going on in the greater world beyond the borders of my own country/city/neighborhood/church/family

I don't have any guns

We're free to do as we're told or go to prison, you faggot.

Americunt stopping by to answer before some eurofag tries

the illusion of us being more free than other countries died out long ago in the majority of americans besides some hold outs in the "bible belt".the most of us value what freedoms we have and make the most of it

gtfo with you arab gibberish

I have an american flag in my room. I keep multiple guns in my room. I sat steak alot. I bitch about libtards voting for shillary. I hate Bernie Sanders and Clinton equally. I will not hesitate to go out.and buy a big diesel truck and stomp on the pedal till I fuck the ozone layer and watch the sky turn black.

Syrup... Fuck

how is Trump literally Hitler?

Nah, I'm South African and have lived in SA my whole life. Just have an Irish passport because my grandfather was Irish.

As an American I can say this guys a fucking retard.
We do have more freedoms than other countries. We have a right to firearms, we also have freedom of speech that is far better than what you see in places like Canada or most of Europe (I don't get visits from police or other groups from criticizing policies of government, someones religion or ideology) and if I am correct, we have a better set of rules for things like due process (ofcourse with the exception of dumb no fly lists)

Blimey. Someone put another shrimp on the Barbie mate. I need to wrangle me up another Koloa to make into a didgeridoo. I better use my boomerang. Crikey. Kangaroo. And dingo stole my baby. I'm hungry for some vegemite.

Arse

My country got its ass saved by the US in two world wars but I hate them bc hurr hurr hurr merifats lolololol.

I'm an American.

中国人民共和国万岁

something something kinder eggs

Ebin spurdospärde sisu viina sauna perkele kekkonen kekkonen kekkonen X____---DDDDDD viddu mage

USA was useless i WW1, and we won the ww2 because russia held is front

milimeter, centimeter, meter, kilometer.

It's football not soccer

I don't think marshmallow fluff should be considered a spread.
Also, I don't consume 150 pounds of sugar per year.

i got free school and healthcare i pay less taxes then most of states, you're getting ripped by ultra rich people who put their money in politic to adobt law that can make them more money

Is that that new movie about ghosts? It looks really funny and it has a bunch of women leading roles in it right? am going to see it!