Hello Sup Forums thank you for making our euro time so much fun, also thanks to england for being shit :D

hello Sup Forums thank you for making our euro time so much fun, also thanks to england for being shit :D

I hope we'll see you in 2018 and your TSUUU chants were dope, c ya ice cow boys.

Please qualify for the World Cup and beat England again.

See you in World Cup Qualifications, please don't rape too hard

Thank you, great heathen army.

That clapping thing was sick

eugh

>Finland v Kosovo

A match made for memes.

>Attendance: 0
What did they mean by this?

>turkey and ukraine shitting on russia in the stands together while trying to qualify for russia
>binland vs anyone
is kosovo vs croatia an issue? the only reason they're in our group is that they couldn't play bosnia

>Croatia were sanctioned by FIFA to play two home matches (against Turkey on 5 September 2016 and against Iceland on 12 November 2016) without spectators for two cases of discriminatory chants by fans, which occurred at the friendly matches of against Israel on 23 March 2016 and against Hungary on 26 March 2016, having already been sanctioned for similar incidents by FIFA and UEFA.

>Ukraine were sanctioned by FIFA to play one home match (against Iceland on 5 September 2016) without spectators for racist behaviour in the 2014 FIFA World Cup qualifying match against San Marino at Arena Lviv. In addition, the Football Federation of Ukraine were ordered to not to play any of its 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifying matches at Arena Lviv

Glad you got battered by France, boyo. Fuck off.

>Causing ruckus in a match against San Marino

>discriminatory chants by fans in a match against Israel
hmm...

stay mad engcuck

>conceding twice to giroud
>5 (FIVE)

AHAHA

what was that?

and you lost to that team
just how shit can you be

Ukraine vs Iceland
Iceland v Finland
>implying fins give enough a shit to travel to iceland
Iceland v Turkey
>one of the greatest distances to travel in Europe
Croatia v Iceland
Kosovo v Iceland
>Implying Kosovians exist
Iceland v Croatia
>Long travel for croats
Finland v Iceland
>fins will be eliminated already and supporting iceland by this point
Iceland v Ukraine
>long travel, implying ukraine has money
Turkey v Iceland
>The first game where iceland has to face an away crowd
Iceland v Kosovo

LOL

Right back at you Icebro

>England lose to Iceland 2-1
>Iceland lose to France 5-2

France>Iceland>>>>>>>>>England

>is kosovo vs croatia an issue?

Nope, Kosovo loves Croatia, Croatia likes Kosovo.

I'm Welsh mate

Iceland international trophies: 0

LOL

Also I'm Welsh

Sorry m8, I'm actually Welsh :^)

>Also I'm Welsh
sick damage control
also Wales International trophies?

>I-I'm from pays de Bale too, pay attention to me!!!

Me too, where are you lads from?

I'm from Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

llandudno

Rhufain m8

Me too, are you from Abergavenny by any chance?

you too

How are the sheep there this time of year?

dunno senpai ive been at the beach drinking beers with my friends or watching the euros

>a fucking dentist

this thread is literally le-reddit

You can be proud of your team
You deserved more than us to be in semis because you played with heart dertermination and team effort
but your players were exhausted
You still had a very good run

why dont you go back there if you know so much about it

UUH ... UUH ... UUH ... UUH... UUH... UUH... UUH, UUH, UUH, UUH, UUH, UUH, UUH,UUh,UUH,UUh,UUH UUh UH Uh Uh Uh UH Uh Uh Uh

Must be right at home for you.

nice dude

Thank you for giving England the worst viking pounding since the 800s

I hope the English never realise that their team's shit tier.. Coz if they do, when they're kicked out of the next tournament they'll just take it on the chin and be glad that they got there. It's far better them thinking they could actually win it... Twats

>Reddit
>leaf

the two are almost always synonymous

Not the person you replied too but I'm from 15 mins away in Blaina.

>As of 2011, the town has a population of 4,808
Must be comfy

We've had 50 straight years of failure and disappointment. Winning 6 (six) knockout games throughout that entire time.

No one actually thinks they'll win anything lad. People just like watching footy and getting behind your team.

It's the typical post industrial poor town that you get all over the valleys. It's nice to have fresh air though. Everyone's thick as shit though.

>mods deleting laugh at Englel threads

Mods confirmed for butthurt anglos who can't handle banter.

hey Icecunt
why don't you go back to celebrating your buttravaging defeat against New Algeria?

HOOH HOOH RIGHT
fucking lol

>scotland

My hometown is the same except it doesn't have fresh air lel, I'm glad I no longer live in that shithole.

I'm a Scot actually

they're from Wales actually

Im from Catalonia actually

Your a cunt, you should be mad at English NT not some Minos with heart and actual passion.

GET FUCKED, 5-2
AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH
(im welsh)

I'm welsh btw

I'm welsh btw

I'm totally Welsh guys.

Fucking ice niggers. Don't worry a nuke will come soon

i swear
i've never been so Welsh in my whole life

>cuantas copas tenés?
hi fellow welsh

Hi just wanted to post here to confirm that I'm Welsh. (You need flag extension plugin)