Post a 10/10 album that you have never seen mentioned on this board from anyone other than yourself

Post a 10/10 album that you have never seen mentioned on this board from anyone other than yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W0svNrctMUU
youtube.com/watch?v=Rxm_eQGpJQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe it hasn't been specifically pointed out, but everyone knows Caravan's production from 1968 up to 1973 is flawless

That album, and a bunch of other Canterbury stuff, used to be talked about a lot before Kanyefags took over.

Easy

I've got a thread up at the moment because I really want to find something else like it

I saw them open for Deafheaven without knowing who they were. It was a total blast. They covered Dragonaut as their closer and I went to buy that album immediately after. Good stuff.

youtu.be/W0svNrctMUU

percussion's great

Love Moondog

Too avant garde for Sup Forums plebs

this desu

youtube.com/watch?v=Rxm_eQGpJQA

The only time I've seen it mentioned is after I've previously brought the album itself or Kishi Bashi up.

Came to post this.

idk if i agree that its 10/10, but this album is very good and pretty much never mentioned here

You guys never talk about this shit and idk why. It's fucking awesome

Most people either haven't heard of it or don't think it's a 10/10

This was pretty big on Sup Forums about 4 years ago. Showed up in every prog rock thread.

This was also pretty big on Sup Forums for a couple months back in 2013. Why am I so autistic