Rate her

rate her

8/10. Perfect body, face and hair bring her down a bit. Would fuck her like a horny dog

>sand area is too shallow
>"sand"
>too many rocks
>too many large boulders

2/10 beach please try Australia next time

Fuckable. Would eat chili cheese dog off her 10/10 times

God Damn... Look at the shadow her nose is casting...

>Hot Jewish princess in desperate need of rhinoplasty/10

rate everyone in this pic

and from the back

kamari beach, santorini, greece

Yeah thats exactly how id fuck her. Perfect from behind, id mount her and shove her face down into the sand while I angrily ruined her pussy and grabbed handfulls of that fucking fine ass

not that big really

>rocky beach with no sand
1/10, I need temperature and humidity information to rate it more accurately

big ass

big fat ass

correct

Perfect 10. This is the girl i would tie up in my bedroom and use as my personal breed pig. Id fill her with so much cum she would constantly be pregnant the rest of her life

Another butt pic

Fuck yes show me this slut bent over. Ive been saving a load for a week and i want to bust it thinking about being balls deep in that cunt

Does this work?

Is "meh" a rating? I'm going with meh...

Fuck what an ass. Dressed like that she must love when guys eye fuck her. Keep posting!

given the opportunity would you fuck her?

Obviously. But the experience would be mediocre

Interesting, can you share a woman that would be a great experience? No model just amateur like...

Well I fucked this crazy bitch last night. Had to wake her up to leave... Best part is last night I gave her the choice between anal and pissing on her face. Guess which on she chose?

I'd go with pissing on her face.
From that pic she doesn't look better than the woman I'm posting honestly. Why would you think she would be mediocre in bed?

Did you piss on that chicks face? Or fuck her in the ass? I bet you didn't...

But yea. I came on her face in the shower and pissed it off... it was great