My girlfriend just sent me a video of her making out with another chick...

My girlfriend just sent me a video of her making out with another chick. I told her that if she cheats Im going to leave. What do I do? It was pretty hot, but still.

Ask if you can join

Im out of town right now :/

Send us the video and let us determine if she is indeed cheating or not

Well? How did she react?

Does it bother you that the was with a girl? If so, break up with her, because she was cheating.
Personally, double standards have it for me, I don't feel as threatened by a woman as I would by another man. I would use it as an opportunity to try something new in our sex life.
But again, if it bothers you really bad, it's technically still cheating.

honestly, should be right. Girls tend to do that shit and remain with their boyfriend. you'll alright mate, just make sure she aint being a fuckwit

You obviously ditch her.
Sounds like a whore.

leave her, it's only gonna go down from here

This.

snapchat bro, I couldn't save it

C U C K F A G

Leave her, you dumb cunt.

Get a wife who loves you.

Yeah it bothers me a bit. But I do agree with the double standards. I really don't know what to do haha, some of my friends are like ditch her and others say stay with her.

Yeah it bothers me a bit. But I do agree with the double standards. I really don't know what to do haha, some of my friends are like ditch her and others say stay with her. I think I am going to have to sleep on it some.

Idk how I fucked up with 2 posts...

> I really don't know what to do haha

Pleb

Stick to your word you beta faggot

OP

If its with a girl, dont give a shit, they do this shit all the time.

Most guys fucking DREAM of that shit, encourage it you fucktard!

Just tell her, if you do this shit with a girl, its only allowed if i get to watch. If you do it with a guy, even slightly pretending, I will fucking cut your throat, pull ur tongue out thru it and feed it to ur parents for dinner

This is OP, is it being a hypocrite if I fucked another chick without my gf knowing?

Thats true

I really think I should stand my ground on this

How often do they actually do shit like this and remain loyal?

what's her sexual orientation? bc if she's bi i would consider it cheating, if she's straight i would tell her you're not comfortable with it and depend what you do with her based upon her response

I actually don't know, I think she is straight and just experimenting but I am not 100% sure.

As a woman... if I were fucking around with another lady behind my bf's back and sending him videos of us making out, our relationship would be over in everything but name. Maybe your gf is different, but she's probably not into you anymore. How have things been lately?

Well, it bothers you. That's reason enough to do something about it, is my opinion.
But sure, sleep on it, try to make an objective desicion according to your morals. Again, for me, if it was with a girl, I wouldn't feel bad, instead ask for more videos and start planning for when I get back 7u7 but if it was with another man, I would go all wannabe-scarface on them. THAT would hurt me deeply :/
Hope you can figure it out OP. God Bless.

Get back at her by making out with a guy

Fuck that bitch dude
Leave

Well shit.
I thought things were going great, she and I had great chemistry and everything was going smooth. She seemed really insecure that I may leave her and she really wanted me to promise that I wouldn't leave her any time soon (that may have to change) and she seems really caring.
This sucks.

Anyone who tells u to break up with her just wants her free so they can fuck her, dont be a dumbass.

Girls kissing is like when guys joke around and punch eachother on the arm. Its just fucking around to them cuz theyre bored. They do it to tease cuz they know men love it.

just tell her you don't want her to, if she's really no longer into you she'll probably tell you then, and if that's not the case tell her you'll dump her if she does it again

You should already have left her you cuckold

Thanks man :) I am gonna sleep on it so I can have a clear head. This is a clusterfuck.

Mate its not a problem you can do it. You dont have to fuck a dude to be even.

If she's sending you videos making out with chick's
Don't you wonder what she's doing off camera..

If you let her get away with it, she will do it again, and continue to push limits until she's broken your spirit, and your sitting on a couch in your living room while she's getting tag teamed by 2 winos

Drop her, find someone who will respect you and your relationship

BUT

If you've already cheated on her before, and she doesn't know, than ride it out, fuck as often as possible and be a degeneat
But don't marry her or give her access to your financial information

fuck off.

That seems like a good idea

Yeah thats what Im thinking. What else is she doing? And I did already cheat once so I may just ride it out...

hey faggot fuck them both

Make out with a guy and send her the video. Post respons then we can judge.

I'm also definitely bi though. If I'm fucking around with a lady, it's because I'm seriously into her and not just joking around. I've met some 'straight' girls who do stuff like this without it meaning much. She might just be experimenting, or trying to give you something fun to watch. If things were going great, maybe things are great.

Sometimes insecurity about the other person leaving you comes from their own desires to leave, though. She might be testing the waters, wanting YOU to break up with HER.

>I told her that if she cheats Im going to leave.

I'd say stand your ground on this (if they fuck, it's cheating, gtfo) and have a serious discussion about which lines you two can't cross in your relationship.

You're thinking way too much about it. It is LITERALLY nothing.

If its with a dude, I murder them both, if its with a chick, the only thing i say is WHY DIDNT U INVITE ME!

Have a good convo about it if it really is bothering you.
Tell her it bothered u but at the same time it was hot. You dont like that she did it without u knowing so if shes gonna do it again, you either have to be there to watch or do it live on skype so u can direct the action and be part of it, otherwise you dont want it happening.

You are quite frankly being a bitch about it. its not a big deal. You have a possible gold mine with her and possible 3somes and ur gonna fuck it up cuz u dont understand women psychology. Man up beta and let her send all the videos u want

Send her a vid of you kissing a other guy

...you are gay and a faggot!

Don't get into committed relationships with people who don't want to be in them. Let everyone fuck who they wanna fuck, and wrap it before you tap it.

Honestly, if you feel cheated leave. She might have done it to be like "hey babe lets have a threesome when you get back" or a slap in the face type deal. Its up to how you feel but, if you are gunna dump her think about having a threesome. If it goes down awesome, dump after. if she responds with "uhh wtf?" Or something like that dump immediately. Trust me. Im going thru a divorce as we speak be glad you're not married feel better op

You're only a cuck if you don't join in OP.
>In the bible it says
>"thou shalt not watch two lesbians in bed have homosexual sex"
>"unless of course you were given the consent to join in"
>"then, of course, it's intercourse then it's bisexual sex... Which isn't as bad"

I would say leave her so she gets the message, then give her another chance in a few days. Maybe she'll take it, maybe not. If no, she never loved you anyway.

talk to her about it, tell her what that video made you feel. see what she has to say