I enjoy watching edgy 12 year old eurofags on Sup Forums talk shit about America, it's quite amusing

I enjoy watching edgy 12 year old eurofags on Sup Forums talk shit about America, it's quite amusing.

Just remember fruitcakes, Uncle Sam owns your ass and there's nothing you can do about it.

damn right europe is a land of cuckold men and women who wanna get fucked by american dick because we're one of the last countries in the west with men who arent all cucks

>Uncle Sam owns your ass
not so much my ass but yours, retarded merricuck

just.. just get shot and die of burger diabetes.

Americans can't even see their dicks.

Hell yeah. The world loves our culture from Nike to kfc to coke a cola the world is on Americas nut sack.

Just like you use our language

feels good to be SUPERIOR

Americans are pretty funny to us

- Canada

Your language. Ahahaha we kicked your asses off our land. Britfag

And let's not forget all the money and supplies we funneled to you because to couldn't kick Germany's ass

Better than seeing mudslime cock fucking my daughter.

Brexit fag here i want to say make america great again build the wall and whos going to pay for it

Give me about 30 minutes, Shariah says it's time to pray.

Nice flag

USA this thread is dying like the country

MAGA/Brexit is the dawn of a new era.
>Congrats Sup Forumsrit Sup Forumsro

OP here just want to say i wont be able respond as 2 niggers broke into my home and currently being cucked

Can we take a moment and contemplate the hilariously kitschy thing that is the flag of USA? It looks like it's been tailored from Ronald MacDonald's boxer shorts.
How fucking appropriate.

>2016
>implying Canada is a real place

Keep your bait at home, Aussie.

This

get in the game eurotrash

Who's the hobo?

IS THAT CANADA OR FRENCH CANADA WOULD U LIKE A MOUSTACHE

AND DONT FORGET TRUMP

Bill cosby was innocent

He is innocent*