ITT: We post our fur babies!

ITT: We post our fur babies!

Or furless! Reptiles, amphibians, fish, and birds all welcome! Even insects and arachnids. If it's your pet, show it off!

beautiful doggo friend

She's called Enigma. Behaves a lot like a dog, loves belly scratches and is generally awesome.

Thank you! She's actually my brother's. This is my little porker, Puggums.

She's gorgeous! I miss having a cat. I couldn't keep mine when I moved but she loved having her belly rubbed too.

He's not very photogenic, it's hard to get a good picture this was him like the first week I got him.

Bostons are pretty awesome.

Yeah. I've had her since I was 16. She turned 10 this year and her age is starting to show. She has some health problems starting to show up and it bums me out :/ she has a big tumor thing on her backside. The vet said it won't kill her but it definitely affects her quality of life. I have to take her to a referral surgeon for a real diagnosis on it. It's going to cost $125 just for a consultation.

>tl;dr
>doggos getting old
>makes me sad

I try to take pictures when they're sleeping. He looks like a dane maybe?

Same here. My miniature pinscher recently turned 11 and he started developing a tumor on his back.

Thank you on her behalf. Here she is chilling with me watching Frankenstein.

This is my brother's other dog. The old bitch turned 16 this year. She's mostly blind and deaf. Her breath could kill an army.

Spider cat, spider cat
does whatever spider cat wants...

Sorry, I'll try rotating it.

Yea he's a Dane lab mix. He is very tall for a mix.

Awww! I love her shmooshed face!

Wow. That sounds like a great combo. Is he clumsy? My sister had a dane once and she ran around the house like a bull in a china shop.

Had my baby since i was 2 years old shes now 16 and still as healthy as a kitten!

My little buddy

Best 1/2

2/2

Look at those eyes! She's beautiful!

Oh! How adorable! How old and what breed?

This is my german pit puppy, little guy is mischievous as hell

Rate my doggo, German Shepherd corgi mix.

Haha now that's a good looking dog! The man's not bad either. Is he/she hyperactive? I heard that dogs with chocolate noses were pretty hyper.

I love my scaled dog

This is my animal companion, Spooky.
This was when I first found her.
Hard to believe that someone threw her out, I found her under a car in the rain at a gas station.
One man's trash is another man's treasure.
She is a year older now, but just as derpy.

My hedgehog, Nizmo

2/2
her a week ago

Her name is pie.

They generally are. He's got some great markings on him!

Cute as fuck , like a mini shepard

Love the set up of the cage anymore pics? Have a beardie myself and want to redecorate his home.

>ppl that never dared to visit Sup Forums
its a disgusting place with rapists murderers pedophiles ect ect
>what actually is happening
all these animals are super cute and i love all of them
i rly want a pet but my landlord doesnt like animals

Let's see that fluffy butt!

Luna, black German sheperd.

He will ba year in October and he's a bugg

(Sorry if wrong way round) scaly doggo here too

thats a deer sily

2 rottweilers

objectively the best breed

Awww! She's really pretty! That's what my first cat looked like but he was huge.

Nah beautiful basset hound doggo. Love of my life

3/2 bonus pic
For some reason she sometimes forgets to take her tongue all the way back in after cleaning herself and does this weird derp face

And she's definitely a cutie pie! I used to work in a pet store and these guys were always mean as hell when they first came in. They'd hiss and try to bite the fuck out of you.

Exactly, pretty much looks like we took a corgi and painted her like a Shepard and added a Shepards tail to her as well

Even caged animals?

Majestic

Oh I love black shepherds! So gorgeous! That's a great name as well.

A bugg??

I got some of this little guys going through my garden every night, they cute

Always postin muh dogger

Thank you :D

Haha spider dragon. These are definitely one of my favorite breeds of scaly doggos. They really develop their own personalities.

Danes can move pretty athletic and gracefull, just need lots of room. I'd get one, but they die so young and i dont want to deal with that every 6 to 7 years. Such amazing dogs. Prefer the black ones, look mean, but will only lick you into submission.

Dem eyes

I got her from a breeder who spoiled them as soon as they hatched so she has a pretty chill personality.

I can set her on my couch and dont have to worry.

Indeed they do

Haha they're awesome dogs! I was a dog bather for awhile and these were always great dogs to work with.

Super cute. She looks like she just got spooked! Lol

That's awesome. I used to have an iguana that I would let run around my house. He was about four and a half feet and mellow as fuck. He'd bask in the window sill all day and then steal my dog's food.

How fuckin cute! I always wanted one of these! How are they for a pet?

Good lookin fella right there. I don't blame you.

Awww look at this fat fuck. I love pugs. Them shmooshed faces are just so adorable to me.

Good fucking loard!

Here's my handsome 10 year old man. Still healthy and spry as a 2 year old. I'd suggest for everyone to start making their own dog food. It d8d wonders for his health.

Yeah, my sister's was black. Outside, she was as graceful as you describe. Inside was another story. She was scared of any loud noise or fast movement and would try to bolt under any nearby furniture and take it out in the process.

They all have their own personalities so it really just depends on what you're looking for. My little guy is very chill and loves to cuddle only gets spooked when he's woken up or loud noises are around him. My sister has one who is terrified of everything and goes into a ball when pick him up and keeps his quills up when he unrolls. Very easy pets though the more attention you show them the more they come out of their shell.

My cat only about a year or two old named xhizhaelzhoeb or bohby or just october

they are very kind. I work at a summer camp and I chose basset hounds because they were able to take the constant affection of hundreds of children right in their face without ever snapping. very open.

Nizmo likes to watch movies and loiter squad

Hazelnut

scaled doggo watching the outside

My other dude named pudge.

Oh look at that little pink tongue!! They sound awesome! How'd you come up with Nizmo for a name? I like it.

My little cute cat died almost a month ago, I only had him for 1 or 2 months, but it was one of the best cats I've ever had, in any case, I still have 3 cats and 3 dogs and I care very well of all of them

Nice fur m8, but she looks a little downsy.

I used to have a pit with almost the same coloring. She was gorgeous but dumber than a box of rocks.

I think this one needs to be put down.

My tadpole that will soon be my rain frog

Lap of luxury right there.

Thank you :) and I really like Gizmo from the gremlins but I knew my sister wanted that name so I just changed it to Nizmo haha

Those wittle toesies!!

Sid

Depends on the dog i guess. My friends dane grabs my sleeve and pulls me of the couch when its time for a walk. First to the door too when the bell rings. Thinks hes 20 pounds too and wants to sit ontop of you all night.

Im gonna cry when he goes.. love that dog and its not even mine. Good puppers.

I used to love catching tadpoles in the lake by my house! They're so cool to watch transform!

Haha that's cute. Gizmo and Nizmo. Do they play together?

Fuck yeah it's just sprouting little back legs

Oh! Can you get a picture of them??

Lol I thought that was a bowl of beans for a minute.

Kek that little asshole would eat beans

Yeah. We think she may have been abused by her previous owners.

How old is he?

He's pretty chill he doesn't do much in the house. He's 5 so he's old for a Dane. But get him outside and throw his ball and he acts like a puppy. And will very easy take out your legs while running by you.

Haha I used to have a little white dog named Beans. My best friend and I were playing Harry Potter on my GameCube and fucking Ronald was always like, "'Ow many beans 'ave you got?" We started saying it like a catch phrase. We came home from job hunting one day and found this little white mutt on our porch and she wanted to keep her. And Beans was a bitch.

She's cute. Thanks for sharing her, made me smile

This my Shepard. Big baby but we think he was abused when he found us.

No problem :)

What's wrong with the front leg?