Hey Sup Forums, what changed after George Bush to Obama, from Republican to Democrat, what changed?

Hey Sup Forums, what changed after George Bush to Obama, from Republican to Democrat, what changed?

We were still in Afghanistan, we are still in Iraq, we just run more special operations than mass troops.

What changed? Nothing changes.

Now we have all of that + literal criminal niggers moved into our white suburban neighborhoods while we pay for it with taxes with section 8 housing... oh and I just got a 1,300 dollar bill for not having health insurance, and weed is still illegal. Thanks, Obama, you dumb fucking monkeynigger, Trump 2016

who cares
who knows
who wants to know
who am i
who said that
who why where when whom
who likes niggers
who doesn't like niggers
who is george bush
who is obamo
who read all this
who said it was me
who what
who goes where
who is a fag
who is op
who is still reading
who fapped
who can be bothered continuing

Faggotry is not only legal now, it's being crammed down our throats on a daily basis with the contingency that if not accepted, simply means bigotry requiring more "education of acceptance".

Now, I pay almost double for less health coverage with the looming penalty that if I say fuck this and drop coverage, I'm now penalized at the end of the year when I could possibly get back a small amount of the tax money that was stolen from me all year by the same government.

Now, I am to be accepting of those who practice a hate religion who's goals are to murder non belivers of their faith. Not only that, I am to now hand over my only means of defending myself against these mongrels to the us government because a bunch of feminine faggots got shot by said mongrels.

Fuck obama, fuck democrats, fuck sjw's and equality, fuck faggots.

>What changed?
The rollback crew was replaced by the containment crew.

It must be terribly frightening to be a conservative.

We went from a retarded old conservative to a sjw liberal nigger. Two sides of the same retarded, monetarily motivated, established, agendized coin.
Trump 2016 MAGA

It must be great living off my money :^)

Because leftists are totally peaceful right?

Not really, I welcome societies inevitable downfall. Then I get to find faggots like yourself and rid the world of your existance.

It's going to be wonderful.

>leftists
>on the right side of history

There were less wetback faggots stealing jobs, it was okay to make racial jokes, it was America, the one you still live in on Sup Forums that everyone else forgot.

We also had more money, and didn't have a nigger telling the UK it's own business. Fuck that dumbass opie looking nigga.

That's not a conservative, that's just a hateful, frightened douchebag using political affiliation to cover up his insecurity and fear. Because you can just say "ur a (OTHER SIDE OF POLITICAL SPECTRUM)" whenever you're disagreed with and you win for some reason.

Fuck fringecucks.

>Faggotry is not only legal now, it's being crammed down our throats

That's just Obama's dick crammed in there.

> muh beta uprising REEEEE

Haha, you can't even fit through the basement door of your mom's house you pathetic failure

Keep fantasizing about shit that'll never happen instead of improving your own situation, internet tough guy

found the libertard. hows about you go fuck yourself.

Better build some bunkers. The beaners are coming.

Dude PC culture as we know it started in the 90s

We are talking about 8 years ago how are you this incorrect

and look another libertard responds. you can go fuck yourself too newfag.

It can happen sooner than you think :)

sad truth is this is the lefts dream too.

How about both you fuck each other, you're both 90% of the way to being complete faggots anyway.

so triggered.

> I don't like bipartisan politics or people that use political affiliation to spew hateful rhetoric

> this includes lefties that hate straits, males, and white people

> REEE LIBCUCK REEEEEE

I'm speaking with a lower quality of person right now, I forgot.

Such thoughtful and civil debate.

>Not really, I welcome societies inevitable downfall.

Yes, gay marriage and health insurance will lead inevitably lead to society's downfall. I can't imagine why you're perceived as a hysterically frightened shrieking woman.

> I use smileys because I'm cool

Stay mad, you impotent child. What're you gonna do, faggot?

Cheaper to pay the 1300 dollar bill than pay 3600 in insurance with high deductibles

> muh nonviolence
up against the wall fag

rape your types when the caliphate is taking over

How does it feel to be the kind of degenerative savage you claim to hate so much

>muh buzzwords

With any luck, AIDS will wipe all the faggots out. And who exactly do you think pays for all that "free" health insurance, you fucking child?

> IM GONNA RAPE U BECAUSE I MAD ON THE INTERNET

You're actually and literally 12, you're embarrassing yourself, stop

you know you've won when they start saying words like libtard

The only person that's mad here is you.

I live in the midwest. We still don't like your cocksucking faggots and freeloading wetbacks. Move anywhere that isn't a metro and you find normal people. It's not like we oppress them or anything, we just don't listen to it. You're a fag, wow, etc...

It's like a black guy I met in Texas named Ronnie said, Nobody will ever call you a nigger unless you are acting like one.

He said, talking about how much he wanted to get revenge on the normies and how he was going to rape people because they disagreed with him on the Internet.

"NO, YOU!" doesn't work past the fifth grade.

Okay, but you're obviously the only one who's mad.

That's true in most places. Generally, the further from major cities you go, the more insular and conservative communities get, for better or worse.

> maybe if I say the same stupid shit over and over again, I can say I'm just trolling because I'm losing!

If I was mad, bud, I would be going full damage control mode. Like you are ;^)

Oh I'm not trolling. I just have a bright future to look forward to. Nothing to be mad about here.

Off you go.

I never said it was free.

ITT: MAD