Hey guys, not sure where else to go with this question, help a guy out

Hey guys, not sure where else to go with this question, help a guy out.

Two of my buddies are veterans with PTSD and I watch them go through this shellshocked horror every 4th of July. We're in Houston, Texas and people are terrible with fireworks. What can we go do as a group to get away from this shit?

Also I guess wallpaper thread, I lost my flashdrive with all my actual shit on it.

> this

there's the place called the woods which is not only good for molestation but also for not getting triggered by fireworks like a little bitch

I see absolutely no reason my buds should have to stay cooped up in a room with earplugs on waiting for everything to be over.

That really sucks.
Can't we go have fun somewhere?

>Can't we go have fun somewhere?
Go to a gun range

Go north and go camping. You better start organizing that shit right now because if they're already having fireworks anxiety you're going to have a hard time getting them to do anything.

Get on whatever your "visit texas" website is, find far out camping spots and go.

This sounds awesome, I'll try and convince them. Just worried that other people will be camping and blowing shit up too.

Thanks for an actual answer.

You can go fuck yourselves like faggots or you can suck it up like a man for one fucking day a year ffs..

>Thanks for an actual answer.
Were you seriously expecting a real answer posting on Sup Forums? Jesus dude, go post on a veteran's or ptsd board if you want an effective solution.

No problem, years ago I was in a similar situation. If it's an actual campground with an office, find out if they allow or are expecting fireworks to be going off and explain that you have some vets with ptsd. If yes, keep searching, if no then start packing. I had a hell of a time dealing with my bro every 4th. Now he's moved out to the middle of nowhere in GA and has gotten much better, not that the fucking VA has done much for him.

Not everyone on Sup Forums is an edgelord

I see no reason people should be careful about blowing up their fireworks to spare your shellshocked friends a "scare"

Why can't they tell the difference between fireworks and small arms fire (and larger ordinance)? Seem like shit soldiers to me.

Why do you make a comment about the exact person you are yourself in a thread like this.

Go kys.

>implying Sup Forums doesn't provide actual answers
fuck off new fag

Go to war, then say that again

>I see no reason people should be careful about blowing up their fireworks to spare your shellshocked friends a "scare"

Not that user but in some areas mailings go out in areas asking residents to not use fireworks specifically because there are soldiers in the area with ptsd.

>"scare"
It couldn't be more clear that you have no idea what you're talking about.

>mailings go out in areas asking residents to not use fireworks specifically because there are soldiers in the area with ptsd.
So the few hundred people in the area have to suffer because there's one guy who can't take it? Fuck that

Except OP never said people have to stop using fireworks, he asked for ideas to get away from the fireworks. You're trying to create a situation in which you can be an edgelord.

So to help us better, what were their MOS's and why do they have PTSD?

Go innawoods, like into some deserted land for a few days

>what were their MOS's
National Guard recruiter in Wichita Kansas

Kek, for real where is OP?

>So the few hundred people in the area have to suffer because there's one guy who can't take it? Fuck that
>have to suffer
Lmao, not having fireworks is suffering? I didn't realize I was dealing with a sjw.
Anyway, if it isn't illegal in the state/area then it's up to the residents to decide if they want to comply or not. In a state like Texas where there are many people who respect soldiers, most will comply. Those who don't are generally looked down upon.

Go into the mountains, secluded from society. Or some cave.

Smoke weed. It helps with my combat PTSD. either that or molly helps keep me calm. dont know how you niggers feel about drugs but i HAVE to be rollin and high most of this month to prevent episodes.

>sjw
No, a sjw wants the majority of people to bend to the will of a few. Fireworks last for 5 or 6 six hours per night. Get a pair of headphones and watch some movies for fucks sake

and P.S. there is research to support this claim so check it out. I advise a sativa and a small dose of molly. make sure to bring water with you and if your buddies can handle their shit, goin in public isnt a killer and i can even watch fireworks with headphones in and some good music playing

Yes, people come here for solutions to problems you newfag.

>people come here for solutions to problems
>newfag

I got ptsd when I was 12 years old. If you buddies are open to it, some pot should chill them out.