I'm tired of all these fucking summerfags trying to integrate into our culture but they just come off like massive edgy...

I'm tired of all these fucking summerfags trying to integrate into our culture but they just come off like massive edgy faggots.

Why did it need to be this way?

>"our culture"

Fuck off

ITT: Last year's summerfags complain about this year's summerfags all the while not realising that summerfag is just one of the many go to insults thrown around the last few years.

Because the site isn't yours. Oldfags quit, newfags come in. Every oldfag was a newfag at some point.
There will ALWAYS be newfags. Otherwise Sup Forums would slowly fade into obscurity, like MySpace

>our culture
this isnt your super secret club faggot. summer comes around every year. but you wouldn't know that since its your first year on the site you underage cockmongler

Fuck this; moving over to 8-chan.

summerfag

It has to do with scale. You had to learn to integrate too (doubt you've been here that long yourself though if you're whining about something like this). The problem is there are so many more new people that come here than old people, simply because it's so cancerous here, old people don't stay. But the ultra shity culture remains. And that's why. Imagine what this shithole will look like in 10 years

lmao dont come back
have fun in your threads with 0 replies

In 2005, maybe.

>Imagine what this shithole will look like in 10 years

Exactly the same.

I first came here about 10 years ago. It still sucked(Sup Forums was never good after all), but the culture was way different. Lots of weeaboos and lolicon/pedos. Now you have those still, sure, but they're outnumbered about 10 to 1. Thus the dumb recent trend to post spiderman and such. It will get shittier I guarantee it.

People have been using Spiderman to hijack threads for years.

Indeed. It's sucked especially hard for years as well. Recent is all in your frame of reference.

I'd still call the beginning of Sup Forums pretty recent.

Actually no Summerfag
People are quite obviously faggots and it is summer.

Man that was another life! Doesn't feel particularly recent to me. That was back when I was married to that frigid bitch. I know you have anxiety issues but just relax and fuck every once in a while, Jesus.

Oh well, new gf is much better.

I was living in a flat in Essex high pretty much 24/7. They were good days.

Unfortunately I was too late to witness the erratic reign of WT snacks.