Zemo is cute!! CUTE!!!

>ITT: villains who actually won

>no superpowers
>the only marvel villain who did anything

He's got them now.

He won

He was GOAT

Zemo is literally me
>Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humour.

>live action Songbird

muh dick

Fuck I need to go reread Thunderbolts.

Anyone know where I can get good discount TPBs?

>Have him hiking in Siberian mountains
>Don't give him a purple ski mask

I dunno, but they started reprinting the first volumes and continuing where they stopped last time in antecipation of the movie announcement.

That whole damn series was just too good.

keikaku powers

Cast Songbird, Sup Forums

Fuck.

I-I can't.

Oh wait...Eva.

MEW

Daggum

Is she smug enough though?

The only planned MCU films are like Sinister Six and X-Force (which aren't stuff like Avengers, Thor, Spiderman, X-Men or single heroes like Venom and Gambit)

>there will never EVER be a Standalone Bishop movie which is a Buddy Cop film with superpowers

He's a less Mary Sue Shaw, but it still made me cry he got rekt in DoFP.

It was her whole character in Scott Pilgrim. Also Olivia Thirlby is a decent runnerup, not like she's doing anything.

also if it's the dykecut/hair of Frankenstein's bride i'm out

>MCU
>X-Force
>MCU
>Gambit

You're an idiot.

Also, Brühl is signed on for more movies.

>He's a less Mary Sue Shaw

Shaw's powers don't even work like that in the comics, and Bishop's powers were inexplicable reliant on his fucking gun which was even dumber.

FFS.

Yes. They're part of the Marvel Universe. Just because they're different 'universes' in the setting still means they're fucking Marvel. Marvel created them.

I was talking about the comics, user. Shaw can control his powers, Bishop can't; not as well. He doesn't need the gun exclusively in the comics. He has to discharge it though.

>MCU

Bro, you're an idiot.

Stop posting.

>Shaw can control his powers, Bishop can't; not as well.

What? Bishop's power is to absorb and redirect energy, he's always had more than decent control over, he fucking stopped a runaway train by absorbing the kinetic energy running through it and even tanked Cyclops' full tilt optic blast long enough to send it harmlessly into space.

>straight up says that stronger people than him have gone up against The Avengers and gotten slaughtered

I love how genre smart he was, he learned from the mistakes of others and actually won at the end of the day.

>Also Olivia Thirlby is a decent runnerup, not like she's doing anything.
She should be Rey in Star Wars, but of course Disney needed to cast nobodies because "lol George Lucas did it like that XD".

>Sinister Six
>X-force
>MCU

How to spot the retard.

I look just like him

He looks exactly like a past philosophy professor of mine.

Once. Again.

X-Men and Avengers are 'different'. But they're still owned by Marvel, you fucking cunt.

I said not as well. Shaw always seemed to do it much better than Bishop. That's my point.

In Cable Vol.2 #3, it specifically mentions he's like Shaw, but is less effective in all respects iirc.

So yes, he can do it, but not as well as Shaw.

I still love my boy Bishop. It's always why I wonder why Hollywood makes people black instead of giving us cool black heroes that already exist. Same with marvel going "Lol fuck doing a proper Valkyrie run, let's make Thor a woman due to time travel shenanigans"

>X-Men movies
>owned by Marvel

I wish I could Orangetext, so maybe your colorblind dumb ass could read my meme arrows better.

>cunt
Quite typical of an infantile mind to resort to baseless and unwarranted remarks.

>comics
>being a reliable source on movie powerlevels.

Come on, bro.

Hollywood has no shortage of Jewess smokeshows to choose from.

>Sinister Six
>X-Force
>MCU

I. Never. Said. They. Were. Owned. By. Marvel. In. The. Films.

I.
Said.
They.
Were.
The.
Same.
'Universe' (they're not, but Marvel's Universe, as in, their creation).

Fuck you too.

>it's an user doesn't read the reply chains and makes an ass of himself episode

See that guys post here.... "part of the universe". He never said "film rights owned by Marvel over FOX"

Kid, you messed up when you brought Fox and Sony proprieties into this.

Also, you're initial point is stupid as hell because before certain films are announced, guess what?! HAHAHAHA they aren't announced, but that doesn't mean they aren't planned.

>(You) will reply to this

>It's an user doesn't realize I brought up Thunderbolts in the first place and defends a mentally ill child episode.

>Sinister Six
>X-Force
>MCU films

Marvel Studios doesn't own the film rights you fucking idiot. The Marvel Cinematic Universe movies starting with Ironman are made my Marvel studios. The MCU specifically refers tomovies made by Marvel Studios.

The nigga specifically refered to Xforce and Sinister Six as MCU films when they are clearly not. Stop trying to backpeddal and move goalposts.

born for the part
just realized he's the nazi sniper in inglorious bastards

Really? Post digits senpai

Check out Rush, really good movie, even if you're not a gearhead, both he and Hemsworth did their roles justice.

maybe....are you a guy though?

Her dead bf was already on Agents of non-canon

He was fine in the role but its too bad he wasnt more like the comic version of Baron Zemo. Guess they didnt want to have another Nazi villain

Not him, but does it even matter, shitlord?

Take this shit to /soc/

All will be revealed. We don't know anything about his heritage so far other than he was:
>In Sokovia
Where a Hydra base used to operate
>Obviously of German descent
>Signed on for more films
Also, the Russo brothers said they wanted the mask, but not yet.
He's the keikaku master.

I dont watch agents of shield but I think they mentioned Zemo's father at some point

I have no idea about that either, sorry..

No, but they had Strucker's son and he was offed too.

I like how they repeatedely showed that he was just some ordinary guy with a fucked up life.
>No goons so have to use a delivery service to sabotage the power plant
>Have to practice pronouncing russian with that hesitant voice of someone who has no idea what is coming out of his mouth
>No fancy private jet so have to take a commercial flight to russia
Bet he was on economy class stuck with all those slavs on the way.

He distractingly reminded me of Tobey Maguire

;_;7

A.
U.
T.
I.
S.
M.

The MCU is different from the Marvel Multiverse, faggot.

What did he even accomplish in this movie?

Was breaking Tony and Cap's friendship really that bad compared to his family getting killed? Nobody even got killed.