$100 on Paypal to whoever can explain to me, IRREFUTABLY, how this can be right and true 'cause...

$100 on Paypal to whoever can explain to me, IRREFUTABLY, how this can be right and true 'cause, when you look at atheism this way, honestly, it just seems like a huge bunch of senseless crap.

Yeah, the invisible man in the sky inventing everything has never been found and it comes in great conflict with lots of forms of analysis and reasoning that can be made upon it ...but whatever, we're talking about the very foundations of atheism which are pretty well depicted in this picture, in my opinion. If they can't be somehow explained I think atheism can be reasonably discarded as well.

The fox is never innocent in the court of chickens.

/which is to say you'll never pay a dime.

Jesus Christ, it's truthfully been a while since i've seen one of these threads, why bring them back now? Also, if there is no proof that a god exists, there is no reason for someone to believe in that god. Stop living in the stone age.

Religion is catalyst for morality you nigger. (Not Islam)

Explain the origin of everything, not a theory, the true fact.
If you don't know absolutely about the true event, you are a believer, theory is just fiction waiting to be confirmed somehow, and refuted later.

As immaturity may be a result of certain Chemical Imbalances, so may the friggin' Skatenigs flick the trigger on the suckers, squealing studs of pudness, they sing stuck in a rut in pig-pog land, they share rigs with grave diggers.
Worry about death when it's done, come & gone.
You buy their records & they'll piss on your mama's best collectibles.
They beat their rancid meat; expect you to pay the check.
They ring the \"B\" for bad backstage girls redundant in new-wave black, up the butt, snuck, stuck, mucked up, sucked.
I'd eat baboon bowel before I bite on their juvenile, penile, pole projections, they casually, smashingly reefer to as; my dick.
Infected, rejected, afflicted, mal-addicted, boa constrictive.
If immaturity is indeed a result of certain Chemical Imbalances, then these guys are on a permanent Ammoco overload. Crawlin' through maggot breath yee-haw, boys with latex toys.
If butt holes are in peep shows, then the 'Nigs are the window to the soul of this fuckin' ridiculous world.
Banality's got nothing on these boys, except a signed royalty check, a forged signature, the toilet swipe, the mega-acid smile, the glitch in the universal way, yeah, a real boss abortion to brag about at your next barbecue...

Is writing completely unintelligible sentences a new meme, or are you summer fags just this retarded?

No, you are an analphabet, just this

Your question is nonsensical. There is no single explanation for the "origin of everything."

*yawn* this is boring as the circumcised/non-circumcised debate.

Look up Godel's Theorum, our abstract use of metaphor to understand the real world around us can never be proven absolutely true. Because of this, belief is a personal experience. Personal truths, aren't absolute as they have to be shared through langauge, which is just a system of abstract metaphors.

So there is no truth.

Not the origin of everything, but the kickstarter, what ignited the first event. It is impossible to explain, so, we are believers, we believe in theories, just like religion.

Where is this pocture from?

Big bang is still a theory, not possible to prove, just some radiation traces we credit to the theory.
We always have more to learn, and trying to look beyond this is just theory, sometimes we are right, most of them are wrong, so we are, in certain aspect, believers, we have to believe to advance.

We don't know. We may never know. That is the only intellectually honest answer. No belief required.

"We may never know"
It is a guess, you believe in that.

I love schizophrenic word salads, theyre the best

So you don't understand what a scientific theory is, gotcha.
Belief is not required when there is evidence. Nothing in science is guaranteed to be 100% absolute, it is a continuous process of refinement as our knowledge improves.

It's not about belief, it's degrees of confidence in what the evidence supports.

Please stfu OP. This is why agnosticism exists. Now thread is over.

I am not giving discredit to the science, the belief is not about the religious sense, with no evidence.
I'm talking about the belief in our conventional system to evaluate our world, they are conventions, something we believe to be precise enough.

Facts

>hehe yeah! My post will be the one that finally encourages the troll to stop his antics!

You people are so fucking dumb it's laughable

You're not gonna give me a dime, but here goes.

God has, historically, been used to account for many unexplainable things and phenomena that science later explained. Believing in the God that people who were ignorant of these things came up with is like Scooby and the gang still believing in the ghost or moneter of the week after unmasking the villain. There's an alternative explanation.

Granted, there's still shit we don't know, but that's besides the point. There is a pattern of things being explained by metaphysics and then later explained better by physics, and no pattern of anything with a scientific explanation later being explained better by a metaphysical one.

Further, you can't say that any new-agey mystical force you believe in is God, or that you believe in "something" or whatever, and that it's God. God is a deity. Find a term or series of terms to describe what it is you believe in. you could just as easily say that lightning is God, point at lightning, and claim that God's existence is proven. It's not. We need to encounter a deity for that to be the case.

The truth you look for is not within hut within money from the Jews

We believe to have a origin, that's the most famous idea, but do we really have an origin?
Our science says "yes", and is trying to find "what happenned before" everytime. It is a kind of belief, not idiotic belief, but it is a belief.
We are, somehow, moved by belief, it is impossible to detach this from humanity.

I have to go, but it was a good discussion, I promisse to think about later, to improve my ideas.

That we have an origin is not a belief, it is a demonstrable fact. Here we are.

You're too vague for me to figure out what exactly you're talking about. Cosmology? Abiogenesis? Evolution?

Believing without proof is faith. But if there is proof, there is no need for Faith.

I have a college degree and fully paid house. Can I ask what type of beta you are? Assumptions over the internet. Well I can assume you're probably unemployed, no car, if you do have a car it's probably a toyota camry and have less than $1,000 to your name? I mean really? Beta? I would really like to see your wallet my dude. Pay some mortgage money and own a house and we can talk about who is "beta" with your macho-man bullshit. I get pussy just fine. The question is do you? Let alone the lack of money/car/house you probably don't have. I'm probably talking to a kid for all I know. What year were you born? If past 1990 don't respond honestly. You are a beta baby millennial with no roots in this world yet. Go outside and work a job.