Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EIFUrPbcA_0
daystillgameofthrones.com/
pastebin.com/isy9R567
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=EIFUrPbcA_0

RIP ;_; I feel so bad for him

So I've been telling my little sister to start watching GoT for a while now because I know she'd enjoy it, and that she'd likely be enough of a normie not to mind shit like the sand sneks or Ramsay's plot armour too much.

A few days ago, I walked in and found her watching it! It was a scene from early-mid S2, with Cat and Renly discussing the war and the possibilities of an alliance. I was kinda shocked she'd seen so much of it already, really, but she said she was beginning to marathon it because her friends in school wouldn't shut up about it.

So I asked her what she thought of it, and she said so far she found it very confusing. She complained that there wasn't really much explanation for character's motives, and that it was hard to follow who was who with so many cuts between so many groups.

I figured this was a fairly reasonable set of complaints for a teenager to make, and asked if she wanted me to explain anything. She pointed at Cat on the screen, and asked what "her deal" was.

I swear to God, I'm not making this up. Everything in this post, including what follows, is the genuine truth.

>Me: "You mean Catelyn? She's trying to make friends and ally with Renly because he's Robert's more popular brother, and he has an alliance with one of the other powerful noble houses already."
>Her: "But like, why? Who's Robert?"
>Me: "Uhm, the dead King? Y'know, the big fat bastard from season one?"
>Her: "Oh, I haven't watched season one. A review online said it was shit so I just skipped to season two."

SHE WASN'T LYING

SHE SKIPPED THE FIRST FUCKING SEASON

AND SHE WON'T STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW CONFUSING THE SHOW IS

AND EVERYTIME I TELL HER TO WATCH SEASON ONE SHE REFUSES AND JUST ASKS ME TO SUMMARISE ITS STORY

AND SHE KEEPS CALLING DANNY 'KHALEESI' AND REFUSES TO ACCEPT ITS NOT HER NAME

I'M ACTUALLY GOING TO COMMIT A MURDER

friendly reminder N + L = J is happening bros

>You know, I asked him about who Jon Snow's real parents were, and he told me. I can't say who, but I can tell you that it involves a bit of a Luke Skywalker situation. It will all come to fruition eventually. The whole thing with all the fight over proper succession is partly inspired by the War of the Roses in the late 1400s, and back then, to ensure pedigree, the monarchies were kind of inbred. It's definitely fucked up, but it definitely happened back then, so that's why there's incest with the Targaryen line. It's toned down, though.

>Parris did come up with a few alternative suggestions for Jon's parentage that George wouldn't comment on, but apparently one suggestion did provoke one of George's 'evil smiles' (apparently deployed whenever he has come up with an extremely cunning plot twist). However, absolutely no amount of persuasion or bribery would get her to reveal what that theory was.

based GRRM

>it was an "accidental" creampie.
>i mistook her for someone else!
>we must never speak of this!
>fuck me harder ned!
>give benjen a turn ned
>brother brandon won't like sharing me ned
>promise me you won't forget me. promise me, ned.

Lads I think she's going to an hero from the top of the wall not knowing that she was THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN and actually res'd Jon.

Who /thededwoman/ here?

REMINDER: "my watch has ended" will be said on the show but "i looked for you on the trident" will not

She just wants and excuse to talk to her big bro

but will they unite or become adversaries?

You should fuck your sister, that'll teach her.

Most beautiful character coming through

tl;dr

what a shit image

autist

Anyone have that godtier HEVC torrent that had all the bluray extras? I lost the fucking link, was going to start downloading/seeding today.

Serves her right for Shireen

Jon is going to be evil and she'll be a big strong independent womyn who can do no wrong.

>Daughter is retarded
>Son is autistic
nice family

Hello Plebbit!

She said to Arya in season 3 that they'd meet again. Mel and Arya have prophecy plot armour for now

It's actually worth the read, at least once.

what does /got/ think of the telltale got games?

Who will ultimately defeat the White Walkers and why is it Bran?

Rip Olly Ahai

If the Tower of Joy scene happens with the book dialogue, it might be the first enjoyable episode I've seen in years

Sophie Sophie Sophie, why must you be so fun

You shouldn't have rushed to make this thread, OP. Some links would have been very helpful for the inevitable tourists-

>What time is the episode?
daystillgameofthrones.com/

>Spoilers?
pastebin.com/isy9R567

>Stream?
I don't know of any streams but a reliable link would be helpful as well

Just talk to your sister you fucking faggot do you really prioritise game of DABID over your family?

Drown the kids and shoot the neighboors, no one cares.

>mfw they made the dragons bigger because of khaleesi's current stature

He's so dirty but his hair is immaculate. Why is television so stupid.

Post the picture.

>no big spike for Hardhome

Come on lad

arya will meet her when she sees her face in the hall of faces xDD

I'm pretty sure it will not

for the most part - shit.

He aint bad

FORRESTER FUCKING SHITS

Was good, but the last episode was such a fucking cop out. No matter what you did, Mira's storyline had the exact same choice of 2 endings.

The north grove was a total let down and doesn't fit at all. Seems like they didn't know what to do with it.

The stuff with Rodrick and Esher was good

>no "i looked for you on the trident"
>only 2 kingsguard and 6 northmen
>no dawn
>dayne twirls 2 swords
>ned acts like a dick

FUCK OFF, NEWFAG

she wants your dick

Is anyone else missing tonights episode because they're making their mum dinner tonight?

>I am enough of an oldfag to remember the guy who would spam the 'rickon and dickon gay emperors of essos' post
>we would get banned together for taking over each thread with oc lewd maisie-posting

I wonder what happened to him.

NAAHH,

IT ENDS.

What did he mean by this?

why is Sup Forums so autistic

Good but went downhill towards the end and especially the last two episodes.

Felt a bit rushed in places.

>water bottle

you just KNOW

My penis won't penetrate my gf's vagina. What's going wrong? I thought it was really simple to do but we just couldn't.

Could her vagina be really tight? My dick is normal sized I think. Could we just be really awkward?

i think Danny will a) never set a foot in westeros or b) bow to jon (she will get killed eventualy)

Jon will most likely do justice in the north after a set of events unchained by her sister, will name some wildlings lords for their fight efforts, destroy the boltons and pact with the ironborns

-timeskip of shit happening-

Then goes for Le Epic fight with the white walkers, dying heroicaly

also CIA will die from some asspulled shit like roose

anyone got a stream? I dont have HBO here....

congrats you had me triggered

No.

We literally explained to you a few threads ago why links are helpful occasionally, and since today is an episode day, links are necessary in OPs.

And "muh tradition" isn't an excuse Balon. /got/2016 is a little different to /got/ any other year. Being helpful and practical never hurts.

Fuck her in the butt. How dare she insult the show by skipping season 1!

Boipussy isn't a vagina m8.

And since boipussy doesn't exist, you can't penetrate.

1) Why didn't Jaime simply overpower the old, frail and retarded Aerys ?
2) How the fuck "kill my cousin, this guard will totally enter the cell to check !" was a plan ?

Is she hot? You should do her

>lil sis of poster want to watch Got because "muh every body at school.."
>skip first season coz internet told her it was shit
>complain about how she doesn't understand shit

I kek'd

Remember to have plenty of foreplay and try to make each other feel as comfortable as possible!

pics of your sister?

>season 4 is where it started to decline

even the retards who think only season 1 was good have more of an argument. what a shit graph.

Whats wrong with her lol.

>that interview that Michelle wants the d

Did we just know?

So, blood magic is basically real in Planetos, correct? Basically, if it weren't for Shireen's death, then Jon wouldn't have been revived? But then how did Thoros of Myr revive Beric.

Confused

I am of the belief that Sophie Turners vagoo smells like vinegar 24/7.

1. What?
2. ask D&D

I think he might have gone to infinitechan.

sorry i dont know about that interview

s1>s4>s3>s2

My graph has season 3 as the start of the decline, but I still enjoyed 1, 2, and most of 3.

I have about as much respect for Game of Thrones as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. It is reddit. It is video game hotpocket. It is capeshit. It is cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it.

It is the most depraved video game infantilized manchild degeneracy. It is saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is video game. It is SJW. It is Walter White. I am seething.

all that photoshop and still no purple and grey eyes

You should fuck her in the ass to teach her some manners

how can I get the good stuff?

Of courshe. She's a brit and her diet thus consists mainly of fish and chips.

Tell her season one has the best smiles. Then rub your genitals against her genitals.

Someone have a stream link I erased my bookmark

Is this a common problem? Thanks for the advice, we had loads of foreplay, could vagina just be tight? We're both virgins, don't know what I'm doing.

As usual showing it in suptv, google it

kek

>I haven't watched season one. A review online said it was shit

Worst part of this post desu

Yeah, he's got some talent. And nice trips.

Shireen's death had nothing to do with it.

Human sacrifice (blood magic) works, but Resurrection doesn't require it because it doesn't bring someone back in their old state. Jon will be changed in one way or another.

Rape is the answer

One hour till J=R+L

Get hype

OI M8 U FANSY A DRIP 4 UR CHIPS LUV

Wrong it's gonna be filler.

>he doesn't know its getting cut to episode 5

What's your favorite theory? Mine is:

>Jon wargs into Gilly and takes Sam's virginity

Are we going to see Smirkfu tonight?

Too bad his face looks like a scrotum.

Yeah it might be quite tight. Does pressing and not being able to enter make you go flaccid? Some lube might be a good idea.

I don't think I know what specifically you're talking about but kat.cr has some really amazing x265 10bit encodes by Joy. Seems like S4 and 5 might be taken down though

Get out of here goat

You don't belong on ceilings or in America you immigrant kunt

I like dreams too.

this one?

The day of the rope is coming

roll

I'm gonna roll the best one btw

don't even bother trying faggots