Ask a guys with 1200 facebook acounts (all girls) anything

ask a guys with 1200 facebook acounts (all girls) anything

desperate much?

not at all =)

what is the purpose? why did you make so many accounts?

do you have more of this girl?

I wanna make a fake girl account on facebook, how do I make it look legit? I'm gonna try to get nudes from my lesbian cousin

What do you do with them?

>1200 facebook acounts (all girls)
i REALLY want to see if there is at least ONE person who will believe this EXTREME bullshit

they are not mine, they are from the girls.
I phished them all

yes

IDK

Search for nudes, but only 5% of them in my expirience have nudes! sighhh

why not? I do

the first row is the mail, the second is the password

How did you hack them?

send them a link asking them to like a picture of a friend for a contest, then it redirect to a page with a fake login, the password and mail saves to a .txt

after I took 1 account I started spaming all the hot girls in that account, so it grew exponentially

Where is that girl from?

Genius

I don't remember, and she changed the password, they do all the time, I saved her nudes =D

Make it readable.

is just random luck, I think 20% they open the page, and only 10% put the password and mail

Yeap, you are.

nope, I wanna keep getting inside their accounts for as long as possible

maybe a little xD

OP don't be a fag and share 10 of them for anyone with dubs

Can you please give an example of what the email looks like? Its just has the facebook logo and all?

all that effort and not one girl to actually touch your dick...yup, totally jealous of ya

is not a mail, I send them this frase:
"Hello! Can you help me by liking a picture of a friend, is for a contest thanks!"

oh, they don't of course, only my boyfriend touches it! silly! n.n

the page looks like this, I just copied the code from chrome of the mobile facebook login page, I just assumed they will see the message on their phone, so I took the mobile template

Got more of her?

post the best and sluttiest nudes you got

Ohhh okay, well have you ever thought of selling nudes of girls as a business? Like if someone makes you a request of 20 girls to send link to, and you charge 50 bucks per win?

yes

I can't, cuz most of the time u only can send messages to girl u are friends with, so I need an account with those friends, otherwise is random girls.

I have tried with many girls I know, with proxy friends, but It only works around 10% of the time, and of that little 10% only a 5% have nudes
So you see, for all of those 1200 accounts I only have like 60 girls who have nudes! sigh!

Have this slut nude?

Damn lol I getcha, well good luck mate

keep going

nope, just bikini!

moar of this

Take requests? Would love too see some sluts I know nude

any pussy?

this

My bad user. Too bad. Please go on

send friend request first?

id pay for a few of my friends accounts op

it will look very suspicious if I add them as a friend and immediately send them links to their account login, I mean I can try but I'm pretty sure it won't work

Do you put any real stuff behind this page? because it looks like suspicious if nothing after?

Can you sample your data for common password combinations?

ie "usersfirstname" "hometown" followed by numb 1

I'm curious to find the most common combos

I think people are smart to know because they use all kinds of shit for the passwords, in those 1200 there is no clear pattern

done posting nudes op?

yep, latter maybe, Im out to my home, if the thread is alive by then I'll post more

Honestly you could just have the login button to the phish site redirect to a standard fb contest page and since they will already be successfully logged in they will be none the wiser

Sounds like it. What a faggot hahahaha.

>polchan.net 

Ever thought of trying to use their other accounts?