Is it worth buying Sup Forums?

Is it worth buying Sup Forums?

Yes! Best game by far

Honestly, no. The first few hours are amazing, but then you realize that all 4 factions play out almost identically. The quests are even more shallow than Fallout 3.

Also, the ending is legitimately the worst ending I've seen in the last two generations

Get fallout 3, if you already have it, just torrent 4.

tl:dr no it's not worth 5¢ let alone 5$. This guy is b8.

it's good. not as good as NV or 3 but it's certainly worth the money, especially since it's on sale on steam.

listen to this guy.

srsly, see pic related

nope
overhyped kiddyshit

buy DS1,HOI3,M&B Warband free yourself from faggotism don't buy this pile of shit

Yes, great game.

go home kid it's late

NV>4>3
I honestly don't see where all the FO4 hate comes from. Sure, the quests are a little more shallow, but the gameplay is much better IMO.

look at this child

no.
its a half decent game but nowhere near as good as 3 or NV, and definitely not worth £40.
there's also zero replayability.

Meh, I give it a 7/10. Bethesda needs to learn from skyrim

oh Skyrim you mean the biggest pile of shit 9fag kiddygame?

fuck what is wrong with you guys have you played at least 1 decent game?

not particularly, fallout 2 is best

Bet you're the fag who started the other fallout 4 thread

W-what? You don't know who the President is!?! I oughtta kick your ass!

cont.
only faggots would chose fallout 3 or NV as best fallout games lel, the real men chose fallout 2 or tactics, fallout 1's combat was simply cancer but i bet non of you have played any of those games, so you wouldnt know, underage niggerfaggots

people didn't enjoy fallout for the gameplay. they enjoyed it for the freedom of quest choices and character development. by improving the action and combat at the expense of the questing experience they've taken away the thing that made fallout a hit in the first place.

Your son is the bad guy and you ether kill him or nuke Boston

P-p-p-pirate Bay

I AM NOT A SIR, I WORK FOR A LIVING YOU MORRRRON!

not OP, but what about this game? on sale for $10 on steam. worth getting?

/thread

My dad is a trap.

wat

Fuck I love the Enclave in Fallout 2. They were just such great villains. Sure they had cool sci fi technology, but there was something deeply sinister about the unflattering realism in the fact that they were the US government after the apocalypse. It's disturbing that the Enclave didn't really seem that unrealistic.

Also, that fucking power armor

No I played fallout 1&2 all the other fo games were shit.

Then explain why people like FO3. Your only choice in the main questline is to put FEV in the water or not at the very end.

do you like lord of the rings? do you like assassin's creed? if you answered yes to either of those, it's a must buy.

Hahaha yeah bro. He has a different opinion from ours what a fucking loser

It's worth one play through. Choose the institute path

It's crap

I loved this game! But I ruined it with mods. My advice is definitely get the game, but if you had mods in mind that add any "cheating" features, do it AFTER you have completed most or all of the game

it was getting to that point that people liked. that, and the side quests. the ending was heavily criticized for making no sense. pic related. NV fixed this by giving you multiple outcomes for the main quest.

absolutely right, the power armour is amazing in fallout 2, so bulky and it's fantastic it returned in fallout 4 as X-01. the enclave have always freaked me out in a unique way, it felt almost as if this was the future we would be facing if the events leading up to the nuclear annihilation were to happen

Just imagine for a sec how dumbed down the next Elder Scrolls is gonna be at the rate they're going.

my god what has been lost

If you looking for a Fallout type game, don't buy this. If you're looking for Minecraft in a post-apocalyptic World, get this.

>being le edgy because the game was popular
it was a good game, that's all there is to it. Why are you mad?

haha every witcher is better than this american shit

If you're a longtime fallout fan, then no, you will be disappointed

If you've haven't played much fallout, or none at all, and like shooting, then go for it. Lots and lots of shooting with little to almost no rpg element to it, it's pretty much a dumb downed version of previous fallout games to appeal to a different younger crowd.

Why OP