2814 samples Blade Runner

What a ripoff album! They stole literally everything from Blade Runner!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NjkNNDuAb9A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=NjkNNDuAb9A

You.

Calm down seƱor.

Don't worry OP, in comparison to the epic Ulysses-kind of story that is blade Runner, vaporwave is cheap fanfic

They don't sample anything except occasional voice-over snippets
Blade Runner is one of the most overrated movies of all time btw

>muh inability to understand cinematic genius
Go back to r/eddit, user

>Blade Runner
>cinematic genius
>genius

I'll give you cinematic only because it's literally a movie

>blade runner
>overrated

All right, then. I'm happy to discuss this. Why do you think it's overrated?

The album was made by a guy with actual autism, no meme. Dude is also early 20s and has a massive ego about vaporwave even though he hopped the bandwagon really late. If you expected anything other than a convoluted attempt at seeming cool and interesting, of course you'll be disappointed.

Not him, and I like Blade Runner, but the film has the most die hard cult following that praises it to a level far beyond its merits. It's fantastic, but definitely overrated.

There are some great shots of the futuristic city and it's by no means a bad movie, people just nut themselves over it when the world design is the only special thing about it
>Bland characters other than Roy
>Romance arc is totally forced and contributes nothing
>muh deep tears in rain monologue

>actual autism
I'd believe it based on his Twitter, but source?

:(

so did future sound of london, are you going to tell me theyre shit?

Soulja boy tell em

>If you expected anything other than a convoluted attempt at seeming cool and interesting, of course you'll be disappointed.

this is literally Sup Forums in a nutshell

Pic related HKE on the left

holy shit that's exactly how i thought he'd look

>Ulysses-kind of story

>bland characters other than Roy
JF as well, but yeah fair point

>Romance arc is totally forced and contributes nothing
nah, romance and love are seen as 'human' emotions, so Rachel and Deckard falling in love helps the idea of replicants being 'human' have merit

>muh deep tears in rain monologue
If you aren't at least a little moved by that scene you're just crazy. The finally realizing that life is temporary and should be appreciated at all costs, as we will all be forgotten in time is a fantastic moment for both Roy and Deckard.

Source plz

Okay yeah, you have a point. I really like the movie because I like how it uses imagery, and weaves music together with setting to create the most unsettlingly peaceful mood.

>romance arc
>forced
>contributes nothing
I think you missed the point, friend.
>Bland characters other than Roy
Again, you're missing the point. They wrote him with the intention of him being the only character with a personality in the film, to heighten the fact that he practically transcended 'replicant' and became a human in his own right. Arguably, he's the only actual 'human' in the film.

Seconded.

This^

Oh my god help us he looks like a Mountain Dew fanboy

This guy fucking gets it.

uh who??

I know this is bait but im going to bite anyway
FUck You OP it's similair but stole is a strong word; if you listened to the blade runner ost's and then this album back to back they sound entirely different; the only reason why they sound remotely similar is because they're both audio representations and interpretations of similar aesthetics
Samefag
fuck off back to Sup Forums you contrarian subhuman

>a member of a government experiment on incest and a genetic hybrid of a frog and human pose in a dumpster they were forced to turn into a home after escaping the laboratory.jpg

pls be true

he looks like just as much of a fuckhead as he sounds

Most likely true, Also guy on the right is Remember apparently

Always thought it was one of those food carts turns out its just nts radio

it's a fantastic album to fall asleep to

also, i've seen blade runner a few years ago, it's ome of my favorite movies. but how the fuck do you hear the samples? did you just casually pick it up, or do you actually know the movie that well? or do you just overanalyze the fuck out of everything you listen to?

man i promised my mom i was done getting angry when she let me move back in but im about to fucking rape myself to death so i never come across another one of your shitty fucking opinions ever again you piece of disgusting filth

this guy probably hates everything hoping he can appear to be edgy.

No I just hate you

at least he's not the goober on the right

Uhh... 2814 literally samples entire songs.

Haha yeah, I've been listening to the album for about a decade now. I picked it up in the second song of 2814, then I started hearing the samples in the other tracks.

Give me timestamps niqqa

Listen closely to the start of the second track; you should be able to hear Memories of Green creep in about ten/twenty seconds in.

isn't sampling entire songs one of the most common techniques in vaporwave

Yeah but like the entire concept of the album is just a copy of Blade Runner. Even the album art is identical to the BR city.

It's an independent music album not a movie so who cares.

stick to music

>Sup Forums
>discussing music

heh