How in the fuck can people play and enjoy a game like this...

How in the fuck can people play and enjoy a game like this? Or skyrim or whatever other "huge" game out there that requires you to out in 200 hours to fully experience and enjoy the game.

Unless you live in mom's basement and have no job, this would be a very hard thing to accomplish. I have a job and I really can't enjoy this fucking game because there's so much to do and at this pace it'd take forever to enjoy this game other than the main quests.

Other urls found in this thread:

taleoftwowastelands.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying there's any decent side quests

>stop liking what i dont like

>i have a job
get a real job

You're not going anywhere. You work, you socialize, and you play your games. If your lifestyle doesn't work with a game like this, then that's on you. Some people may just want to work and delve into a new world for a while. It's no different than reading a bunch if books. And youve got your whole life and no rush. No need to complete the game.
It's almost like there's a small blurred line between open world games and real life. Just a small enough one to lose yourself sometimes.

Dear game developers, your games have too much content for me I would like you to remove some and sell it to me later as DLC so my incredibly small mind can handle it. It there is more then just one thing to do I get incredibly frustrated and take it out on my pets.

>Implying that any fan of Skyrim wants to play that broken game

Op is a turbonormie, has no time for himself

Well, it's obvious you're the best at Mario Kart or whatever it is you play, but let explain to you how it works for some of us.

You take $70 and you buy Fallout 4. You play for 200 hours. That's $0.35 per hour of NEW, NON-REPETITIVE top quality entertainment. Which is like cheap. Since most of us don't play straight through, but take a month or two to play it, you actually have movie quality saga you can control ready at command.

Guys, don't make fun of OP, he's literally the only person on earth with a job that plays games
Nobody else has, and probably never will, achieve this

I know what you mean, I've been playing skyrim for about 3 years off and on and am still only a level 35.

stop whining and play call of whoresons you idiot.
besides, fallout 4 shouldn't even be mentioned in one sentence with skyrim.
Fallout 4 is a horrible, boring, repetetive piece of shit.

Get a load of this edgy faggot

Because some people like different things. Must be a huge surprise for you.

Well I pirated fallout 4 and just had a basic playthrough and didn't really go too much on it, but I've done a lot of hours in skyrim - played today actually.
For me, it's (skyrim) a good game to come back to on the odd evening, download a new companion with a questline and have at it. I just did one for a mod companion called 'rigmor of bruma'. Shit was buggy, plenty of ctd but it was good, 18 or so missions, enjoyed it.

Next time I'm bored I'll download another one and so it goes on.

Nice blog, retard.

Sorry, did a measure of civility and an actual explantion to op's query cause you some anal discomfort son? Should I have just called him a faggot, would that be what cool kids like you do? Stay salty.

You're a literal faggot. Your grandfather would be ashamed.

Well I got it for free when xbox put it on the market place free. Then I turned off my internet connection. It's pretty fun.

you can mod skyrim to the point where all races are furries with huge tits.

>proving his point

>whiteknighting for another man because your faggot father never told you that is gay and being gay is unnacceptable

You sound a little bit annoyed. Calm yourself little one, it's ok for people to sometimes have their own opinion. Ask your parent for more details.

> it's almost like there's a small blurred line between open world and real life. Just a small enough one to lose yourself sometimes.

That was very poetic

This

sorry im not gay and dont jerk off to trap threads, stop projecting your own insecurities onto others

you ever think real life is like skyrim where you are supost to be killing the dragon and save the day but you don't do shit and just do sidequests until you die? I feel like that sometimes

You sound like you're incapable of emotionally affecting people in real life and want to pretend you're capable of it online as a form of self-validation. You also sound like you were born in the 90s and your parents didn't spank you when they were supposed to.

>inb4 your next gay reply

Some people have what are called "time management skills"', OP. They allow us to do what we need to do as well as having time to do what we want to do. Magic.

>he thinks this is a discussion
Your actions speak more than your words. Act like a man next time and you won't get called out.

kek ur a butthurt faggot aren't ya?

im not gay :>) go jerk off to your trap thread

You must have a shit job that requires all days of the week and long hours. I have a stable 8-5 weekday job, i still have time to date and play games like this.

You don't have to stomp an entire game into the ground to enjoy it. The main quests require only a miniscule fraction of the full game hours available to play, and it's your choice what other things you invest time in on the side.

Hell, you brought up Skyrim and that's a game that even lets you skip out on one of the main focal points of the plot entirely by trading out a bunch of time-consuming civil war quests for a quickie truce negotiation at the very last minute. If you're not playing games to enjoy them, what the fuck are you playing them for?

>he's surprised people are looking for discussion on a Malaysian fly-fishing forum

fallout 4 is cool, play it faggot and set aside some time and get immerses into it

>whiteknighting for another man because your faggot father never told you that is gay and being gay is unnacceptable
>hurr i said it again
You appear to be learning disabled.
Holy shit. The summer is real.

go away, oh look! a trap thread! for you fucking autist!

I can't tell whether you're 8 years old or simply not white.

How are these even related. Only an autist could draw a connection like that

I'm putting no effort into these replies and you're getting so sweaty and mad typing away :)

>It's a Bethesda overrated bugfest

For me (and i consider myself rather average), it usually happens like this: Start playing a game during a slow week or vacation. Get into it. Life picks back up to normal speed or crush mode. Never finish that game ever.

Happened to me with:
>Kotor
>Kotor 2
>fallout 3 NV
>Skyrim

Same goes for books. I buy books like crazy and get around to finishing maybe half of them - seriously half my library is unread.

Why OP?

>he thinks non-whites are capable of advanced thought
>I'm putting no effort into these replies
You're typing them and pressing submit. That's effort. Your little smiley face does nothing but prove how emotionally invested you are in this.

Watch. You'll reply again like a good dog.

So im gonna get fallout 4 or metal gear 5. Any points to help me decide?

>
>I'm putting no effort into these replies and you're getting so sweaty
>
>I'm putting no effort into these replies and you're getting so sweaty and mad typing away :)
>
>I'm putting no effort into these replies and you're getting so sweaty and mad typing away :)
>
>
and mad typing away :)
>
>

Get call of duty black ops
Its great tho, I have it
Or if you wanna play a rpg get Dark Souls or tes oblivion, bothbof them great games

Metal Gear is weeb trash.

>he made the effort of copying and pasting like a good little dog

Reason behind this statement?

you need some deodorent

he replied like a good little dog

>deodorent
Way to prove you're not 8 or black.

that's not me, dog.

so what ? take forever or go for another game or whatever you want, faggot.
There's plenty of people liking things you don't like you know, for exemple I prefer women

hi doggy, so good of you to reply

This. Fuck these games. They're all shit that only my stoner, job-less, basement dwelling friends play. They're not even fun. I don't get it.

>There's to much content
Are you this fucking stupid or is this just bait?

dubs train

If you need to ask whether it's bait, then you need to head back to facebook with your retarded normie friends.

kek

looks like I won this internet argument

Fallout and skyrim are overrated

Overrated, yes. But, still very fun.

This

FO4 sucks, waste of $60. At least I didn't buy any dlc.

If you want fallout, get nv and 3 and install that mod that combines the two into one game

>I have a job
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Here's the site.

Seriously, play this shit if you haven't already.

taleoftwowastelands.com

Make sure you pick up the unofficial patches too though

Yeah, that's my view. It's a game I can continue to enjoy for a long time because I don't feel like I have to sit down and spend eight hours in a row on it. I play a few hours here, a few hours there, and I enjoy it.

I have a job, a wife, and two kids. It's fun to take two or three hours and play.

in the pic the fucking guy loves to read and he can't and there is an apocalypse and he can read all he want with his time but ultimately breaks his glasses in seconds because he's so not paying intention to his new environnement
would it be you, user ?

ur fuckin gay man

I kind of feel the same about it. I know some people can go on playing a 200 hour game every day for about 2 or 3 hours, but it would take forever to complete. By the time you beat that one game, your backlog is 5 games longer. I can't deal with that, which is why I moved over to shorter games when I started working. There just isn't enough time in the day anymore for me to gain substantial accomplishments on games that long.