wow. damn, im dying.

got any videos of the head flaring?

trips confirm

bump

you smug bastard

New fag here, how do I post webm, I have like 3

good sites?

horses don't wipe

if you cant post them here like a picture it may be because the filesize is too large. in that case you cant post them here

Bring this to 8 chan /zoo

*distressed horse noises*

Oh well, have this instead

what
the
fuck
you people like fucking animals? horses?
i bet you're the same people who say being trans is a mental illness
look at yourself and then kill yourself
you are the lowest of the low
it's not even like you're actually doing it, you're just fapping on some pictures
you all are a waste to society

convert them to webms

How about this farm beast?

faggot of the highest order

I wonder if anyone has the webm of the male fucking another male horse.

Bump for interest

MORE/sauce

MODS MODS!

FAGGOT FAGGOT

I don't care what any of the fucks on here say... she is fucking nasty. The only time she was (almost) "cute" was when she was a kid and went by her (almost) real name and just did amateur nudie shots.

try harder, you're failing

no buddy, you are

Ha ha ha a funny and original joke that is very funny ha ha

fox.

This, on a zoophilia thread. lulz

The newfags seem to like it

5D9RHX

Like?

at what exactly? You dont see me fucking horses, i dont even like them really. But that troll attempt... its pitiful

what animal is that

Kek so true, I've seen this post alot on beast threads

sauce?

goddamn those dogs are beautiful

It says a lot about you, if you think i was trolling.
Lets presume i was, you took the bait in a fucking zoophiliac thread, you pathetic piece of shit

Fucking souce plz

im not into zoophilia but damn that kinky hottie gave me a harden

I see the opportunity, I take it. All I'm saying

more of this yessss

the easiest way to tell oldfags and newfags apart is whether they fap to the animals or to the women

>when she was a kid

PEDOPHILE CONFIRMED

Them quads

Checked and kekd

Quads confirm

No sauce. Got it from 4ch. There is another gif with her masturbating while her wolf eats her ass.

Find it and post it, please.

Glorious memelord trudeau legalized non penetrative sex with animals

Hardly any change tbh. All the pleasure from both parties come from penetrative. It's in all animals dna.

sorry what?

you can use a dildo on your dog all you want, you just can't use your dick or tongue. The reasoning for this is that you need to stick stuff up your dogs cooter for animal husbandry purposes.

Most farm breeding is done artificially too, it's much safer for the animals to be inseminated by a plastic tube than from a natural mating.

Safer than nature? Somethings wrong.

Unfortunately, yeah. I work on a horse breeding farm and we had a mare the other month who ended up being kicked to death by the stallion after the deed was done. a $50k mare dead in minutes. And on top of that, it was genuinely sad. But oh well. life goes on and all that.

MODS

Fuck you user

In case you hadn't noticed, most animals rarely live more than a couple years in the wild. Nature is fucking cruel! Once they are domesticated their lifespan can easily double or more (wolves vs dogs for instance)

omg pls moer

but do you fuck the horses?

maor

here we have the all too common insecure immature male specimen.

WHAT THE HELL

come on, you can do better than that! can you?

I wonder what the horse was thinking during this.

weesnaw

"i hope he does this every day"

Eh, I can't say I haven't thought about it, but there are far too many cams around. I ain't risking my job. Besides, I go fapping after every mating and Bad Dragon got a load of cash from me recently, so its not too bad

Checked and kekked.

I understand, sounds like a great place to work! I love my bad-dragon penetrables, I wish I could find a cheap locally sourced lube that works as well as their cumlube though. The silicone sleeve will chafe your dick like a motherfucker if it isn't lubed properly

Why are horse dicks so tasty looking?

A Y Y L M A O
Y
Y
L
M
A
O

I have a theory that the main reason mankind domesticated horses and dogs is because they have such amazing dicks and they were more than willing to share their gifts with us :)

Ask the Chinese, they eat them all the time.

Still waiting for them webm's

Watch out for Mary and Sugar Star as well. You don't use enough lube or it's the wrong firmness, she tears. Not fun for your wallet or your dick.
But aside from that, all the penetrables are amazing~