So Sup Forums I lucked into a gf but I have no idea what to do with it. I've taken it out to eat and to the movies...

So Sup Forums I lucked into a gf but I have no idea what to do with it. I've taken it out to eat and to the movies, and it hangs out at my apartment for sex but beyond that I really don't know what to do with it. What are some activities it and I can do together (like hiking or some shit)? Im 21 its 19 we live in a college town in the mountains.

>mountains there u go

take it out for walks

idk Op, just feed and water it once a day and pet it. Works with my dog and it love me probably the same thing.

Where did you get a sexrobot, OP?

You got any more simillair runescape memes?

Go on a romantic picnick, go to the beach, play board games (probably need more than just you and her, but it's still good), or video games if she's into that (if not, don't force this, it's not going to end well), if you have a dog, you could take her with you to a dog park, go to a concert/play/comedy show, surprise her with a romantic dinner that you cooked, travel on vacation together.

There's a few ideas.

Or, you could try asking her if there's something she wants to do and do that. Communication is a fucking important part of a relationship.

>cringe

Hey, OP wanted ideas, I gave him ideas that didn't involve vaping. What the fuck else do you want from me?

No haha those were good thanks for the input. The point of the post is to find stupid stuff to do since I'm a wage slave who only sleeps eats works and vidyas

Feed it its favorite foods, tell it its pretty, find out what it likes and do things related to it. It should like some things besides shopping and there's probably some mutual interests you share.

Just don't, and I repeat DON'T, put it high up on a pedestal. It will get bored and leave your ass once it does. Keep things interesting; even just a walk can be exciting to women.

>vaping

Where'd you get that from all of this?

Ok, so you described a younger me.

Pro-tip; you need more hobbies. Not saying that to keep your gf (if she's worth it she wont care as long as you're not a dickhead), I'm saying it so you are a more rounded human being. Go out more, even if it's by yourself, and do shit. Maybe pick up an instrument or something; really just anything that you enjoy on the side that isn't just video games. Plus, this girl, and future girls, are impressed by more rounded individuals with varied interests; so if this one doesn't work, it's going to be easier to get someone who really works for you.

Everyone on Sup Forums is a neckbearded vapist, don't pretend that's not true.

This man knows what he's talking about...maybe ignore the "it" parts...

Nah, not every one of us faggots are. I am, not neckbeard kissless virgin vaper but I do vape. I just don't know where outta left field that came from.

Every vape thread I see either gets full of trolls or dies before 100 replies.

You're 100% right about that haha. I'm decent looking and work out and all that good stufff but yeah I have no hobbies besides nerd shit on my computer and drinking which don't really sync in a relationship. I'd feel dumb arbitrarily trying to learn an instrument or some shit but I do need hobbies, any good suggestions?

Wow, still no one said something like prep the bull or whatever.

If you're nerdy (like me) and like building, look into the maker scene. It's still nerdy, but handy, at the same time.

Also, guitar is not super hard to learn. I mean, yeah, it's hard to master, but you can pick up a guitar and a copy of Rocksmith 2014 (I highly recommend) for less than 200 bucks. I think RS2014 is on sale right now on Steam (don't get RS1; 2014's interface is much much better).

Girls like musicians.

Other hobbies; exercise (you could even just get some weights, and running outside is free), reading (hey, it's still a hobby), cooking (like, get good at it), or maybe even homebrewing beer/cider/mead/whatever.

To be clear, Rocksmith is NOT a game. It gamifies learning how to play guitar, and it's damn good at it!

>it
kek

OP here, I make a thread like once a year and this is the only time its ever been even remotely helpful. I got some useful suggestions as well as people pointing out the root of the problem (me not having hobbies/a life, apparently). Thanks fags, I appreciate it.

play lol or csgo

the only thing im cringing at is the fact you think doing these things with a girl are cringe, you've quite clearly shown that you've never had anything close to a relationship and probably never got your dick wet either, faggot.