There are people on Sup Forums who have never known the joy of enjoying an authentic American cheeseburger with a side...

>There are people on Sup Forums who have never known the joy of enjoying an authentic American cheeseburger with a side of freshly cut fries and an ice cold soft drink

Explain yourself.

DELETE THIS

I WENT TO AMERICA ONCE AND I ATE THE MOST DELICIOUS BURGERS. FOR MUCH CHEAPER THAN IN CANADA.

FUCK CANADA

I WANT TO BE AMERICAN NOW

I love American fast food

hey I have something to tell you, reply to this post if you're interested

tell me

>I love American fast food
Same couple as above

Mcfucking kill yourself you stupid capslock faggot

Why do Asian guys get the hottest white girls?

Fuck you lebanese nigger

The Big Mac I had in the USA wasn't very impressive tbqh, I think it was actually worse than in the UK in terms of meat quality.

wow rude

>Big Mac
>Authentic

>goes to burgerland
>eats at a shitty chain instead of a microburgery
ah yes, very prudent

It's the most famous American burger that I know of. How do you define an "authentic" American burger?

i like to eat hamburger's. sometimes i like to have a drink with my hamburger too. i prefer to eat my hamburger and drink my drink in the Sunshine, and not in the Restaurant as it is too Loud.

>go and eat a burger in Mcdonalds in NY
>no pickles
>no sauce

no thanks, didn't know the recipes were differently made.

>gringos will never eat an authentic Xis Gaúcho

Just fuck your shit up senpai

Whoever hates on cheeseburgers and calls it trash food is an absolute pleb who only knows their ghetto McDonalds burgers.

Something that isn't mass produced slop. Go find a bar that's known for their burgers. If you absolutely have to pick a chain burger joint, your only real choices are in 'n' out or five guys depending on your location.

a McDonalds Big Mac is the best burger you can get for $4. that neighborhood bar burger is going to cost you $10

are those rodent turds

>best burger you can get for $4

>Americans will never EVER taste real sugar

I think a country's fast food is probably the best measure of what "the food is like" desu, as it's what most people eat. Five Guys actually opened a few stores in the UK not so long ago and they do REALLY good burgers but it's annoyingly expensive (more than £10 for a decent meal).

pic related

go to somewhere local for fucks sake, McDonalds is the worst burger restaurant you could have gone to

1€ burgers in mcdonalds, cheap and shitty, I usually go for pizza instead of burgers.

chicken hearts

>mcdonalds value menu
>best burger

The In 'n Out menu is their regular menu and it actually tastes good.

I don't think there any more burger shops in ASSpain except for Mcdonalds and Burger King.